Road trip with 32 yr old virgin

Jesus doesn't like sofomy either.

I hope he is good in bed

I don't think she'll know the difference.

No one mentioned the sheer stupidity of driving through a blizzard! WTF....I drove off the road because I was an idiot!

No one mentioned your stupidity at not reading the post correctly. The blizzard is now and tonight tapering off by morning. I'm going tomorrow if they're still up for it, they may cancel, I don't know. Knowing the car, I'd drive it unless there were icy conditions.

[Story] Sexy Mother and Her Horny Son Share Motel Room and Bed

Prelude: Mature mother and her son Michael (age 18) are on a two day road trip to visit the grandparents.
At the end of the first day, they stop at a motel for the evening and discover only one room is available.
This is a short story of what happened that night.

290_1000.jpg

Mother says to son, "Michael, the motel only had one room available and it's a single, so we have to
share the bed."

Son replies, "Great. I've been wanting to sleep with you for a long time."

Mother says, "What do you mean by that remark?"

Son replies, "Oh, nothing."

Mother says, "It better be nothing. Now, I'm going to take a shower then you can take one when I'm
done."

Son replies, "Why don't we take a shower together?"

Mother says, "Because I'm your mother, that's why. Michael, are you thinking that you might get lucky
tonight and I will let you fuck me?"

Son replies, "Possibly."

Mother says, "Well, get those thoughts out of your mind because it's not going to happen. I'm your
mother and not some cheap whore, although I do really enjoy sex. Especially rough sex. I like when a
guy wants to fuck me, but I pretend not to be interested. After wrestling with him for a while, I'm pinned
down on my back and continue to struggle as he begins fucking me. After several minutes of rough sex
in various positions, the guy suddenly stops and ejaculates. Feeling his warm sperm pumping inside
me triggers an intense orgasm that makes my body shudder. The next morning we do it all over again."

[Michael unzips his shorts and his hard cock springs out]

Mother says, "Oh my God, you have an erection. Well, go ahead and masturbate because I don't want
you pushing it against my naked backside when we are in bed."

Son replies, "Naked backside?"

Mother says, "Yes, I sleep in the nude."

Son replies, "Awesome. I do too."

Mother says, "Why aren't you masturbating?"

Son replies, "I'm going to wait until later."

[Thirty minutes later]

Mother angrily says, "Michael, let go of my wrists and get off me! Stop pushing your hard cock against
my pussy! Oh my God, I just felt it slide inside me! Pull out right now! I'm your mother and not some
cheap whore! Stop fucking me! Stop fucking me right now!"

[The next morning]

Mother says, "Michael, what are you doing? Let go of my arms. Oh my God, you have another erection!
No, you are not going to fuck me again! What we did last night was wrong and is never going to happen
again! Let go of my wrists and get off me!"

To be continued...

16708434_10212066645767276_3189867878737326231_n.jpg

Some friends drove down into the heart of the storm. The eagles weren't flying, but with caution, there were no issues with the road.

16708434_10212066645767276_3189867878737326231_n.jpg

Some friends drove down into the heart of the storm. The eagles weren't flying, but with caution, there were no issues with the road.

Excellent. Got word that were good to go. I'm going to bring up Pho!

Will there be masturbation in the car on the way up?

Please say yes.

Yes, of course I'll ask who's up for a circle jerk.

No!!!!

Last thing I tried she took frozen meatballs and put grape jelly and ketchup in the sauce. :confused:

Must be a Midwestern thing, it was gross.

I hate it when people use grape jelly in the sauce.

Red Pepper Jelly works in many sauces. Adds a sweetness and kick.

Red Pepper Jelly works in many sauces. Adds a sweetness and kick.

My company got a giant gift basket full of artisan cheeses and stuff at Christmas time. There was a bottle of red pepper jelly in it. That's my new favorite "kick it up a notch" condiment at home now.

Back