The Lustful Five

milkmaiden38

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Posts
4,771
The Lustful Five

The dozen men sprawled comfortably in back-tilted chairs against the side of the Circle Y ranch house. They were rough men, tanned, weathered faces and eyes filled with distrust and hate. Their slicked hair was still damp, for they had cooled off after a day of hard work.

The foreman, the roughest of them all, was named “Cheating” Barklee Newall, spoke “Do you see that there town?” He asked his fellow ranch hands as he looked at the small town in the distance. “I’m going to the whore house. Are any of you boys game to come along? Go to that jerk-water town and watch me fuck some fresh cunt?”

“Cheating… you been banned from that place by the sheriff.” One of the other men pointed out. He was a tall, dark man. His expression was sinister and he was egging “Cheating” Barklee Newall to break the ban.

Cheating Barklee pulls out his 6 shooters, “fuck the sheriff” He grumbled placing the gun back in his holster.

“I’m in” The tall dark man said. All of the other men agreed as well. Cheating Barklee had a job, but he did not have more than two-bits between himself and starvation. But that had never stopped him from getting a girl from the whore house. He grabbed his hat (a black Stetson) and headed towards his horse. He jumped up on his ornate saddle with the hand carved leather as he grabbed the horse’s reins.

He was off riding along the dusty road toward the small town that served the simple needs of that frontier community with its general store, its restaurant, its Chinese laundry, blacksmith shop, hotel, newspaper office and whorehouse/saloon. Coppertown was small, but it was critical for the region. Providing supplies for miners, ranchers, and the small logging operation. It was on a railroad spur, so goods could be moved out easily.

There was a desert wind blowing that evening. The locals called it “viento del diablo” or the devil’s wind. A wind that comes down through the mountain passes and curls your hair and makes your nerves jump and your skin itch. On nights like this everyone drinks booze, and everyone ends up in fights. Meek whores feel the edge of the carving knife and get ready to defend themselves on nights like this… as anything can happen.

“Cheating” Barklee Newall and his crew of 11 men arrived at the The Broken Rabbit whorehouse. From the outside the place looked like an expensive manor, cheerful and friendly. Large stones and hard wooden beams made up most of the building's outer structure. Curtained windows blocked any view of actives inside the many bedrooms.

As “Cheating” Barklee entered The Broken Rabbit through the thick, wooden door, he was welcomed by whispers from customers and whores. He also noted the scent of lilac in the air. The bartender saw him and frowned.

“Barklee… Sheriff told you to stay away from here.” The bartender said as he reached for his gun under the bar.

Barklee pulled his gun and pointed it at the man. “Don’t or I’ll shoot you where you stand.” Barklee warned. The bartender brought his hand up where everyone could see them.

“Whiskey and Pussy for all my boys and we ain’t paying” Barklee stated firmly.

“Yes, Mr. Newall” The bartender said as he worked to fill the drink order.

Sheriff Joel Webb entered The Broken Rabbit. A customer of the bar had rushed over to get him as soon as Barklee and his gang had shown up. The Sheriff paused to let his eyes adjust to the dimmer light inside the bar.

The older white haired Sheriff surveyed the occupants of the room. There wasn’t very many people in the bar; a couple grizzled miners; a few loggers, and Cheating” Barklee Newall and his crew of 11 men.

“Barklee, I told you never to set foot in this place again after you cut that young girl’s face. Now git… GIT OUT OF HERE!” The Sheriff ordered firmly.

The Broken Rabbit was as cheerful inside as it was on the outside. Rounded, wooden beams support the upper floor. But the cheerfulness left the room as the Sheriff confronted Barklee.

Barklee was not going to allow the old Sheriff to tell him what to do. He decided to do something unexpected. He pulled out his gun and turned to face the sheriff in one quick and smooth move. Then he fired his gun striking the Sheriff right in the heart and killing him. Barklee was shocked; he was just trying to scare off the old man. But Barklee was a quick thinker “Don’t tell me what to do! I work for the man that owes and runs this town!” he said to the dying Sheriff.

Madam Velba Geller owned and managed The Broken Rabbit. She had been heading down the stairs from the upper floor to throw Barklee out of the saloon when she heard the shot. She ran down the steps, her huge bosom shaking as she entered the saloon, both her guns out and pointed at Barklee “GET OUT NOW!!” She yelled.

Barklee looked at his men “Let’s go… I’m not in the mood anymore” He said and walked out of the bar. Velba knelt next to the Sheriff.

“Joel… its bad … Joel” Velba said trying awaken the man.

“I…deputize you… Velba… you are now the law in this town” Joel gasped as he pulled the star from his chest and handed it to Velba then he died.

That was five days ago.
 
Last edited:
nt Black
prior military, left the army after a falling out with his chain of command, spent some time with the Marshalls until they decided his tactics were a bit too rough. Had a family, but they were killed by a gang of bandits after he had arrested their boss. Part of the reason he left the Marshalls was after the bandits killed his family he went to the jail were there boss was being held, tortured and killed him, after finding out the location of their hideout he rode out and slaughtered the group of bandits. Since leaving he became a gun for hire doing odd jobs here and there. Loves the drink and rarely shows too much emotion.

It had been a rough ride through the night for the Flint, and more even more so for his horse. Fortunately he had finallys seen the twinkling of candle light up ahead in the distance, telling him a town was near. He was not sure how much longer the steed was going to last.*

He had been riding her hard for the pass three hours fleeing the scene of a would be ambush. Crowley and his boys should of known better than trying to pull a fast one on him, but now Crowley was down two men and a right eye for a lesson learned.*

Flint looked over his shoulder he couldn't see anyone in pursuit and hadn't heard any of their shouts in the last 20 minutes, hopefully they gave up, but he wanted to put as much distance between him and them as possible. Seeing the town just ahead he hoped to slip into one of the bars and fade away into a dark corner.*

Just on the outskirts of town, the horse slowed to a walking a pace and shook badly. Flint dismounted knowing the ole girl didn't have much left in her, she stumbled then collapsed to thr ground. Flint took out his Colt and put a round in to her, to spare her any further misery. He hoofed it the rest of the way.*

Walking up to the closest Saloon looking building, he read the sign above "The Broken Rabbit" as he drew nearer, he felt a cold breeze roll over him like a wave. God I hope they have some of the good stuff inside he thought to himself. He swung the tavern doors open and bellied up to the bar.

The bartender came shuffling over, still wiping down a glass with a shabby rag.

"Whatll it be partner?"

Flint sat at the bar and looked around the place. He was making mental notes of possible escape routes,.km case he needed to make a quick exit. If was an old habit, and old habits die hard.

"Whiskey, and keep it coming."

That too was a habit. As the bartender left to fetch a bottle, Flint took in the clientele of The Broken Rabbit, deemed pretty normal to him, he could tell the regulars, the drinkers, the gamblers, and those just passing through. He looked at the scantily clad ladies walking around and from the looks of the robust upstairs he knew this wasn't just a saloon. Perfect he thought maybe tonight it wouldn't be just the bottle keeping him company.

The bartender returned with a bottle and set it down in front of Flint next to a glass, and walked away. A half smile spread on Flints face, perhaps his appearance let the bartender know he meant to drink alone. He was just about to take his first shot, when he caught eye of the Velba walking down the stairs.
 
Velba

Velba noticed the man at the bar with the bottle of whiskey. She had seen enough men in her life that she could size them up quickly. The man with the whiskey bottle was tough and serious. He knew his business and he did it well, whatever that business was. She guessed he was here because of their gunslinger ad, but there was only one way to find out.

Velba headed over to the man. His eyes were upon her, as her voluptuous figure did its erotic dance. Her huge and heavy chest swaying and shifting under her dark brown shit. He was stunned by her looks, she could tell by his eyes.

He drank in her chestnut colored hair that fell to her shoulders in soft waves and her eyes that were dark and smoky. She was erotic and sexual. Her hour glass figure fit in her tan colored pants and riding chaps, the gun belt defining her sexy waist and her open brown shirt showed off her huge cleavage. He had never seen such large breasts before.

The man with the whiskey bottle swept his cowboy hat from his head, quickly raked his fingers through his dark hair. He hoped his shock at her chest size did not show on his face. “Madam” He said politely.

“Good evening stranger, welcome to Coppertown and The Broken Rabbit” Velba said with real friendship in her voice. She liked this man and liked him even more when he had pulled off his hat and greeted her so politely.

“My name is Velba and I run this Inn. I see you have found our drink. But we can also provide a hearty meal for a low price. We also provide entertainment in the form of gambling, billiards in a side room, and female company all for a price of coarse. What is your name?” She asked.

“Flint Black” He said as he looked at Velba more closely. He noticed how her hair shone in the light of the fireplace and candles in the room. Her face was classically beautiful, high cheekbones emphasizing her straight, perfect nose. She had a generous mouth, which was incredibly sexy. Not only for her full lips that were inviting him to kiss them, but also for how good her mouth was for sucking.

For just a moment as he gazed at her, he saw a hint of vulnerability in the depths of her eyes. He felt a surge of unexpected protectiveness welled up inside him. Was she in trouble? He mentally shook himself. She obviously didn’t need a rescuer and that wasn’t his role. Besides, he had a feeling that if he expressed any desire to help her, she’d kick him to the curb before he’d managed to hang a shirt in one of the closets upstairs.

Velba smiled “That is a nice name, Mr. Black. If you are here for the gunslinger job, I can answer any question you may have. Also, if you want some company tonight I can bring the girls by and explain the rules.” Velba offered.
 
Last edited:
Now Flint, had had his share of encounters with the ladies, but he always had a weak slot for curvy women, with nice racks. And standing before was one of the best he had ever set his eyes on. The urge to take her right then there on the counter top was strong, as evident by the growing bulge in his pants, but he knew from her appearance and aire about her, Velba was not that kind of lady. Flint was well versed enough in gunslingers to know that the Colt hanging on her hip was for more than show. Perhaps if he played his cards right he might be able work his way to her bed.

Once his mind started to think along more lines than just carnal activity, he dwelled on what she said about the the Guns for hire ad. He didn't know anything about it, but it couldn't hurt to inquire. A sense of desperation that was apparent in her speech filled her eyes when Velba brought it up. Seemed important, and judging from the look of the bar, not too many callers had come to answer the ad. She needed help, and Flint needed a job, what could go wrong.


"Well ma'am, I can't say I had heard any word of your ad calling for guns, prior to tonight. However, it just so happens I'm in that trade, what's the job?"

Velba looked at Flint with a bit of half smile and smirk, what fortune she may have been gifted with tonight. She knew she needed a posse and no one had stepped forward yet, but here sitting before her was a tried and true gunman, she knew her men well and this one was tough, and perfect for the job. But by the hunger in his eyes, he probably had other things on his mind than just monetary compensation, so she wanted to take it slow.

"The job is the usual shoot em' up stuff. We can get into the details tomorrow, but for now you look like a fella who needs to relax and unwind. As I mentioned before we a have a wide variety of entertainment options and meal choices."

Before he could stop himself Flint blurted out,

"Are all your girls as gorgeous as you?"

He cursed himself immediately, he normally didn't lose control of his emotions or tongue, but Velba had his mind swimming.

Velba smiled, closed her eyes briefly, and let the red her cheeks show a bit.

Flint stammered to recover,

"I...I, just mean, if they ladies here are as sexy as you, then I'm not sure I'll be able to afford them tonight, probably would have to wait till after I get started on with this job you're talking about. Believe it or not just a few hours ago I nearly lost my head. Only have a few dollars on me for the whiskey. But if you say you have a card room, perhaps luck will bring me a couple more."
 
“Mr. Black, your credit is good here, if you are interested in the gunslinger job. Your drinks are on the house tonight. Carlos please ring the bell for the girls and give Mr. Black his money back.” Velba told the bartender. The bartender rang a small bell and 4 very beautiful girls soon showed up.

“The girls are here if you wish some company tonight. They are skilled in singing, dancing, storytelling, billiards even playing cards. However, and this is important they are not required to go to bed with you. That is a choice they get to make freely.” Velba explained.

A gorgeous brunette stepped forward and shook Flint’s hand.

“Mr. Black, may I introduce Ines Cutie, She was born and raised in Lexington, Kentucky. She was a pony express rider until joining The Broken Rabbit.” Velba explained

“Pleased to meet you, Mr. Black” Ines said and then she took a step back.

A stunning, big chested black girl stepped forward next and shook Flint’s hand.

“Mr. Black, may I introduce Janet Jade, She was born a slave in Atlanta. Her family was set free after the Civil War. She headed westward to where she had heard a black woman can ride free.” Velba explained

“Pleased to meet you, Mr. Black” Janet said then she took a step back.

Next a fiery, curvy red-haired girl stepped forward next and shook Flint’s hand.

“Mr. Black, may I introduce Cherry Busty. Cherry came out west to teach. She earned enough money to stake her own homestead claim. She was married but her husband was killed while hunting. So she joined our little inn.” Velba explained

“Howdy, Mr. Black” Cherry said cheerfully and returned to the line of girls.

Finally a golden haired blonde woman stepped forward.

“Mr. Black, may I introduce Johanna Juggs. She was born in a log cabin in Tennessee. She came out to Coppertown to work with the nuns. However, she lost her job when she got into a gunfight with another woman.” Velba explained

“Hello, Mr. Black” Johanna said and returned to the line of girls.

“Anyone, you wish to get to know better?” Velba asked.
 
Last edited:
Flint's eyes widened as he took in the scene before him. He was no stranger to burlesque and whore houses, had his fair share of late nights that stretched into early mornings that turned back into late nights before, but this was something special. Every establishment always had a few prized ladies that were a cut above the rest, but they were usually reserved for the high rollers or persons of some importance, politiciticans, judges, business big wigs...etc. hardly available to a hired gun. Either this place was different and had a plethora of sultry beauties at the ready or this lady really meant business with what she wanted Flint to do.

He kept his reserve, his face showed only what he ever showed during poker and when the shooting began, a cold steely calm. Inside his mind was racing with all the carnal possibilities that laid before him, he's cock stirred begging to bury itself in the sweet pink of anyone of the four ladies that had be marched out in front of him. But he showed none of it, he also kept in mind that the girls here weren't required to sleep with him. All the better Flint thought, he always found sex tied to some type of obligation was always forced and not fair to either party. He enjoyed a partner who's vigor and interest matched his own.

He scanned over each lovely lady, they all returned smiles and tempting looks of their gorgeous eyes. He couldn't make up his mind. As the stalemate seemed to last longer than what Flint was beginning to think was comfortable, he finally said,

"Why Miss. Johanna, I would be ever so delighted if you would keep me company as I enjoyed a few drinks and tempted fate on the card table this evening."
 
Johanna slid up next to Flint Black as she took a stool next to his. Her big breasts resting on top his arm that was the hand he was using to drink his whiskey. Her breasts felt great!!

“Whiskey” Johanna told the bartender as the other ladies returned to their places in the saloon. Flint did notice a little glimmer of disappointment in Velba’s eyes that she had not been picked. But he was not certain of it.

Johanna was very pleasant company and could relate to Flint, as she was an expert with guns. They discussed the best “quick” draw techniques and which hand gun was the most accurate. As the evening grew later Flint glanced over to the gambling room and Johanna noticed.

“I’m not good with cards, but I’d love to watch you play!” Johanna said. “Also if you want me to help…” a naughty smile appeared on her face, as she tugged at her low cut blouse exposing more of her amazing cleavage. “To distract the other players, just let me know by bumping my knee.” She giggled.

“Most of the cowboys playing cards in there do not know what they are doing. There are two exceptions. Mr. Adam Sloane, is a two-bit gambler who calls himself a lawyer, he cheats… so watch him carefully.” Johanna explained “Mr. James Weathercock, is English, and a very good player. He does not cheat and has almost no tells, but I noticed when he is bluffing, he’ll tap the table with his pinky.”

“Thanks” Flint said as the two headed over to the gambling room. They entered and Mr. Adam Sloane snatched the hat from his head and stood up.

“Johanna, you are as lovely as ever.” He said as he bowed. It was clear Adam lusted after Johanna. The other men at the card table also stood up.

"Allow me to be the first to welcome you to our town, sir you’ll find us a friendly sort of people. I'm Adam Sloane, and I sure do hope you plan to stay a while." Adam said.

Flint introduced himself and shook the other cowboy’s hands. The last one was a tall, thin man, who had a mustache. He was well groomed and wore a tailored black suit. This frontier gambler was a gentleman in manner and custom. He possessed a calm demeanor, but Flint could tell when crossed he would become an instant cold-blooded killer.

“Mr. Black, My name is Mr. James Weathercock, please join us” He said with an English accent. Flint could tell the people were playing poker. And judging from the pile of cash in front of him, James Weathercock was winning.
 
Flint looked about the room, there were several other games going in the Poker hall, but he could tell this table held the main event. Johanna was on his arm, her impressive cleavage was pushing into his shoulder and back, it was pure pleasure, but he needed his mind elsewhere for now. He ran the brief rid bits of information about the two who could be trouble through his head. Exploiting their weaknesses would be the key to winning. Flint removed his Stetson and greeted the players.

"HHow do you do Gents? I would be honored to join your game tonight."

He shook hands with all of the members of the table, and took his seat. A chair was brought out by one of the Saloon busboy for Johanna to sit close by Flints side.

"You gentleman don't object to the lovely Johanna joining as well do you?"

There were murmurs of consent around the table, as distracting as she would be, no none seemed to want such a beauty to leave.

"Excellent, shall we play then?"

James Cockweather, had been studying Flint Black from the moment he stepped foot into the Poker parlor. On any given night here he could expect to run into one or two real players, but this man had an air about him thay spelled trouble. This was not some greenhorn traveler deciding to roll the dice and tempt his fate, no this was a shark. Weathercock knew Black was much like him.

"Mr.Black, if you don't mind me asking. What brings you to our humble Coppertown? Business? Pleasure?"

Flint felt Johanna ' hand graze over his thigh and give it a slight squeeze, a warning perhaps. Flint gave he a quick glance and then began to shuffle the cards, he could feel all eyes from the table upon him, and a few from the other table, seems it was a question on many of their minds.

As he dealt out the cards he replied, "Well actually,.I had been travelling West across the country and wound up in a bit of a pinch. Apparently some of my past troubles had caught up with me."

Adam Sloane was hanging on everyword, desiring to know more about the stranger who entered his parlor room. At least what he believed to be his parlor room, and was curious to know how this man apparently already garnered the favor with Johanna Juggs.

"What kind of a pinch exactly, Mr.Black" Sloane blurted out, it sounded more rush than he would liked, but his curiosity was getting the better of him, so much that he had barely even noticed the card he had been dealt, or the was played on the table.

Fkint, without even looking up, his mine in the players and his cards reslinded, "well, long story short. I was a gnats dick away from dying. Some boys up to no good saw fit to remove from this world, and I disagreed. I was fortunate enough to have fortune smile her lovely smile on me, and I killed them son of bitches."

The room was sikent, only the shuffling or cards and chips moving about could be heard. All of the players thoughts were on the stranger, and confirmed their initial beliefs, he was not one to be taken lightly. He dealt in more than just cards, he played for blood.

"BBut please gentlemen, don't let me bore you with tales from the past, we have cards to play, fine whiskey to drink, and money to win."

Flints face never changed, he talked of a fresh near death experience just as if it were another hand. James Weathercock was again recalculating his new opponent.

The cards were flying around, and cash piles were shifting to new owners, the night went on with little incident. Johanns played her part perfectly, flashing lustful looks and exposing her ample bbosom at all the right moments to distract the other players. James Weathercock saw his stack shrink, as Flint gathered more. But the real leader was Adam Sloane. Who appeared to catch cars at all the right moments. Seeing his pile dwindle James Weathercock decided to cut his loses for the night.

"My good sirs, it has been an absolute delight, but I think it is time for me to bow out and keep what modest winnings I still have. If none of you oppose, I'd be happy to stay and deal for Mr.Black and Mr.Sloane."


Flint guessed that WWeathercock had noticed that Sloane seemed to always catch almost magical hands when he dealt himself.

"NNot at all, I'd be honored to have you deal for us Mr
Weathercock."

Sloane was not as eager, be he saw the looks from around the table, it would not be prudent to argue.

"That would be fine...just fine indeed."

Weathercock dealt as Flint and Sloane squared off. Several hands went by and favored Sloane. Black was getting down to a meager stack compared to Sloanes pile.

Johanna grew nervous, it was clear Flint gad know Sloane cheated earlier, why didn't he say anything. She massaged his thigh almost absentmindeldy to calm herself.

Adam Sloane was having the night of his life, even without dealing himself anymore he was catching all the breaks, and now he was sitting on pocket aces.

"Seems as if fortune has found a new man to smile upon Mr.Black. I raise."

Flint glanced at his cards. Sloane had been getting the best of him, and he could not argue.

"TThat it does Mr.Sloane. But, I'll call all the same."

The flop came out, seven of diamonds, two of clubs, and Jack of hearts. Sloane greedily raised, and Flint called. The fourth card was an Ace. Sloane raised again, Flint called. The river card was a two of hearts. Sloane could not believe his luck, a full house, he raised. Flint was at a standstill, how to play it he wondered. Oh well, I've escaped death once today, why not try again he thought.

"I'll raise everything I have."

The room was again silent, all the other tables had abandoned their games to see what was going on at the main event. Sloane could have cheered out loud when he heard that, he had a full house aces over twos, and he had Black dead to rights.

"I'll call ykh, but you have to match my stack, and you said everything you had, so go ahead and throw the pair of smoke wagons you got on your hips."

Bkack instinctly placed his hands on his pistols, and stood up.

"These were my father's Mr.Sloane, I will not sully his memory by throwing them into a game of cards."

Sloane stood up, "wwell then, you might have to run to Madam Velba and ask for a loan then...or fold."

At that point Johanna stood up and looked at Mr.Sloane.

"How about this Mr.Sloane, Mr.Black wages his cash and I'll put in a night with me. A night with all of me." Johanna pulled down her top exposing her breasts, her perfect areolas, erect nipples and all. "A night just for you."

Jaws dropped around the room. There was no price tag that could be placed on a night with one Madam Velba's ladies that garunteed sex.

Adam Sloane comped himself as best he could.

"TThat...that sounds fair to me."

Flint turned to Johanna.

"You don't have to do this."

Johanna stared into his eyes, "It's my decision Mr.Black, and besides I trust in you."

Sloane could not wait any longer, he was ready to balls deep in Johanna's sweet juicy center, he could almost feel it.

"Enough, the lady has spoken Mr.Black. now flip em'. Can you beat Aces over Twos, I doubt it.:

Sloane laughed sure of his victory, Flint showed no signs of enthusiasm, he never broke eye contact with Johanna as he said, "all I have is two pair."

Sloane let out a whoop as grabbed for the pile of cash, but he was stopped by a strong firm hand. It's owner had not finished speaking, "two pair of twos, that's quad twos my good sir, I view that beats your full house." Flint flipped his pocket twos and smiled at Johanna.

The crowd around the table let out gasps. Sloane was enraged

"Why you no good cheatin' son of a bitch."

Again Flints hands went to his pistols as he rounded on Sloane, but he needn't take any further action, because James Weathercock was quicker.

"Mr. Sloane (Weathercock bellowed) the only cheater at this table was not the good Mr.Black, but yourself. Now I suggest you leave the gentleman and take yourself home."

Weathercock's hand was on his sidearm, ready. Sloane looked about the room, he knew he would not win this argument tonight.

"Fine, he won, fair and square, but I wasn't cheatin'. Good day gentlemen."

Sloane quickly left out. Flint eased and collected up his winnings, he thanked MMr.Weathercok, who waived him off, and told Flint that he wished to speak more with him another night. Weathercock bid Flint farewell and kissed Johanna's hand before taking his leave.

Johanna and Flint went back to the bar.

"Well Mr.Black, that certainly was entertaining to say the least. Are all of your dealings so confrontational?"

Flint threw back a glass of whiskey.

"Ha, no, not all of them, but one must always be ready. I have a question Johanna."

Johanna looked at smiling politely, her now once again covered breast threatening to spill over her top.

"Yes, what would that be?"

Flint faced her properly, the bulge in his pants was becoming noticeable. He placed a hand in here as he asked,

"You wagered a night with you...all of you, to Sloane. As the winner of the hand, did I win that too?"
 
Last edited:
“Why of course you did, Silly!” Johanna stated as she leaned forward and kissed Flint on the lips. It started as a friendly kind of kiss, more than a peck but not one filled with passion. But neither kisser wanted it to end. So the kiss became more and more passionate. Building as each kisser was telling the other their passion and lust for the other. Flint knew as they finally finished the kiss, she wanted him as badly as he wanted her. Johanna gasped for breath as they released, she had felt the amazing kiss all the way to her toes. Flint was a great kisser.

“Follow me” Johanna said as she pulled Flint away from bar. Flint grabbed the remains of the whiskey bottle and followed the busty blonde up the stair to the private bedrooms. As he entered Johanna’s room, Johanna faced him as she took off her cowboy hat and tossed it away.

He took a minute to truly look at her. Johanna was a gorgeous young woman. Her skin was a prefect tan color and unblemished. Her striking sapphire colored eyes told him she was not a dumb blonde, but a tough and intelligent woman. She had thin yet long pink lips and her golden blonde hair was a mixture of light and dark colors tied into a braided ponytail. She was not just someone he wanted to fuck, but someone he could really fall in love with. He would need to be careful.

She had on a typical hoop style western dancing girl dress. The dress had a series of layers on the bottom, but above her waist it was made of a thin cloth. Two thin straps went over her shoulders. The front had a modest V-cut, but because of Johanna's huge breasts it revealed plenty of cleavage. Her bra helped to, by visibly squishing her massive hooters together producing two bugling round mountains on her chest. The tightness of the dress revealed how thin and tight her midsection was, which further accentuated her bodacious hourglass figure and frame, and made her tits look even juicier and bigger.

Johanna reached behind her back and undid the clasps of the dress as she spoke to Flint.

“I’m all yours tonight”

She shrugged her shoulders, causing the thin straps to fall away. Her dress and bra fell away from her body and Flint saw her naked except for her small panties and boots. She was even more beautiful naked than in her dress. Her massive jugs had been set free and bounced big and proud on her chest.

Flint closed the door to Johanna’s bedroom and placed the whiskey bottle on her dresser. He had never before seen a woman this beautiful before. Johanna was like some kind of fantasy woman come to life. His body responded to what he saw and he had a tremendously hard-on.

"Shall I give you a bath?" Johanna asked and pointed to the clawfoot tub visible in her bathroom. The tub was already filled with hot water as he could see the small wisps of water vapor coming off the water's surface.
 
Flint stood there in Johanna's room staring at the most magnificent body he had ever laid eyes on. Her curves were beyond impressive and her skin, face and eyes incredible. His cock squirmed in his pants begging to be set free. He couldn't decide what he wanted to do first, he wanted to throw her on the bed, tear off his clothes and ravage her body, but he knew it had been a long day and protocol probably called for him to bathe first.

"A bath sounds like a great idea, let just get a bit better suited for it."

Flint pulled off his clothes slowly and kept in the a neat pile. Johanna had her turn to feel some urges scorch through her senses. Flint was a well harx, gritty, well built man. He had a thin layer of hair on his chest, his muscles were tight and lean. She looked him up and down. As her eyes travelled down his chest and abs, she saw what she was hoping for. His cock stood pointed at her, throbbing, and erect. His cock caused even her to sigh a little, she had seen a fair few in her time, but Flints was ojenofnthr best, sure to be a pleaser she thought.

Johanna walked over to Flint, kissed him gently on the lips and then lead him over to the tub. He crawled in the water was simmering but pleasant. He laid his head back and let out a soft, "ahhh..." the water felt good on his body.

"Johanna, why don't join me in her, the water is amazing."

Johanna smiled, "All in due time."

She scrubbed his shoulders and chest, and then proceeded to massage his shoulders and back, her breasts resting against Flints head. It was paradise, Flints eyes closed and he never wanted the moment to end. Almost killed to winning a good chunk of money, to now this. Certainly his fortune had taken a turn for the better. All of sudden he felt Johanna's hands leave his shoulders, and move down his chest. The closer Johanna's hands moved toward his crotch, the more his cock stirred in anticipation. The next thing Flint knew Johanna had gripped his erect member and had begun to stroke him slowly, at the same time she pressed her lips against his and their tongues slowly twirled around each other.

Flint reached out and ran one of his hands through Johanna's hair while the other wrapped around her shoulder. He pulled her around and she moved with him positioning her body on the side of the tub. Johanna knew he wanted her in with him, and based on what her hands had felt she wanted to be too. Johanna released Flints cock and pulled back from the kiss. She put her hands on the sides of the tub and swung one leg over flint's body and stepped in with the other so that she was straddling him.

FFlint marveled at the sight before him, his hands gripped Johanna's hips as she leaned forward and once continued their lips embrace. Her enormous tits pressed against his solid chest as their kiss continued to grow deeper and more intense. Flint slid one of his hands between to Johanna's legs and started to tease her pussy and clit. Johanna cooed as Flints fingers sent waves of pleasure through her. Johanna broke their kiss, she looked down into Flints eyes and smiled.

"Take me to bed Mr.Black and your tongue and cock can finish what your fingers have started."

Flint wasting no time, stood up and scooped Johanna into his strong sturdy arms and carried her over to the bed.
 
Last edited:
Normally Johanna did what the customer wanted. But for some reason, her desire for Flint’s cock over ruled her self-control. Her head slipped between his legs as he lay back on the bed. She pushed her lips against the large cockhead, pursing her lips and sucking the droplet of pre-cum from the tip.

“I really want to suck you cock” She moaned to Flint. He nodded for her to continue.

Johanna brought her other hand up and gripped it with both hands. She licked the length of Flint's shaft as she moaned in pleasure. She loved huge cocks and Flint’s was the biggest she had seen.

Flint reached down and played with her big hanging breasts. He marveled at their weight, size, and firmness.

Johanna moved up his shaft and once again pursed her lips. Carefully, opening her mouth she slipped her lips over his cockhead, eventually opening her mouth wide enough to accommodate more of his cock. She gently worked both hands up and down his shaft, as her wet lips slid down to take more of his cock into her mouth. Flint began to rock his hips in time with her sucking.

Sucking cock during this timeframe in history was a naughty thing to do. But Johanna wanted to please Flint every way she could. She took more of him in and tried hard not to gag. She succeeded until Flint’s big cock head pressed against the back of her throat. She choked, but regained her composure. Her sucking was lovely and erotic. Flint liked the slurping sound that accompanied her sucking. Spit began to trickle down his cock shaft and across her fingers as she continued to suck and stroke his cock.

"That's it, sweetie.” Flint cooed while he watched her impale her mouth on his organ.

After a few minutes, Johanna felt Flint’s thrusting become more urgent. She stroked his cock faster and sucked on it harder. Flint moaned louder, barely able to control his massive pulsating cock.

"Oh shit here it comes!!" Flint warned Johanna.

She braced herself when she felt his shaft pulsate, but she wasn't ready for the volume and force of his ejaculation. It exploded against the back of her throat. She swallowed what she could, but got scared and pulled her mouth off his cock. The second shot from Flint’s cannon sail into the air before hitting Johanna square on her cleavage. He added a third and a fourth. A little river of cum formed and ran down between Johanna huge tits to her navel. But Johanna wanted more cum for her mouth so she opened wide and stuck her tongue out. Flint aimed and the next shot splashed across her face. His aim got better with the rest of his sweet nectar landing on her tongue. His orgasm over, she closed her mouth and swallowed.

“Yummy!” She said a big smile on her face. She mopped up the rest of the cum on her chest and face as Flint pushed her onto her back.

"I want to taste you," Flint told her.
 
Last edited:
Flint's lust was intoxicating, his mind was swimming in a sea of pleasure, it was dangerously close to spilling over and causing his whole body to shake. He slowed his breathing to steady himself. Before was a sight so beautiful and glorious, he was certain few men had ever been so fortunate to behold. Johanna laid on the bed, with her heavenly globes pushed towards the sky. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip as she was pinching one of her stiff nipples and teasing her clit with her other hand. Moans were escaping her lips, and her legs were spread wide welcoming Flint to get between them.

Flint lowered himself between Johanna's thighs, one of his hands traced his index finger up along her stomach to Johanna's unoccupied breast and his fingers began to flick and pull on her erect nipple. Flint began to kiss Johanna's inner thigh and slowly moved closer to her pink lips.As he neared, her scent engulfed his nostrils. He could see Johanna's pussy lips were already thinly coated in her love juices. He licked softly around the outer boarders of pussy, making sure to give her pulsating clit a few extra flicks as he went.

Flints hand left Johanns nipple as he started to cup and fondle her enormous tit. As his grip on breast increased he drew closer in to her pink center. Her taste was sweet, unlike anything he had ever experienced before, it drove his hunger for her wild. Soon his own lips were pressed against her vagina as his tongue sank deep into her, licking ever inch of pink walls. With his free hand he placed his thumb against her clit and rotated it around putting varying amounts of pressure on her.

Johanna's thighs began to shake as her moans became louder. Flint was licking her deep. His tongue was hitting spots and filling her more than some of the men she had laid with before did with their cocks. Johanna's felt the rise of orgasmic pleasure building up in her. Her hips bucked uncontrollably, and she grasped the back of Flints head with both hands, grabbing fistful of his hair as she pulled him into her.


Flints face was covered in Johanna's juices, he felt her thighs hug the sides of head as her body responded to the action of his tongue and hands. He knew she was close to cumming, as he felt her pussy constricting around his tongue. A few moments later Johanna let our a scream of pure joy, shouting Flints name, her back arched as she released her hold on Flints hair. Her slow gasps and the amount juices coating Flints face told him he did his job well. He pulled back and looked at Johanna, who's eyes were still closed, still breathing heavy and gasping Johanna was ready for more.

"Hey, you big stud. Why don't you bring that cock over here? Looks like the not so little fella is ready for some more attention."

As she said this, Johanna spread her legs wide, and used her fingers to part her pink lips.

Int didn't need to be told twice, he gave his cock a few strokes and moved close into Johanna.

"With pleasure my dear."
 
Flint spread Johanna’s legs more as she lifted her hips up to meet him. He thrust deep inside of her in one smooth stroke. Johanna couldn't help but let out a small gasp of intense pleasure. He raised her hips a little higher so he'd have a deeper angle. Johanna could feel his cock go deep inside her, his penis stroked in and out. His work-roughened hands grabbed her hips, forcing them back to meet his thrusts. She reached a hand back to massage his balls. As his thrusts got harder, she rolled his tight sac in her hand, gently tugging it. The depth of his fucking sent her spiraling to the pinnacle. Flint plunged into her faster and harder, until with a scream, she dove over the edge into a delicious orgasm. His big cock could feel her quivering pussy. Spent, Johanna collapsed onto the bed, as Flint planted light kisses along her neck and huge breasts.

After a few moments to recover, Johanna slowly turned Flint on to his back, his big, incredibly thick shaft still buried deep inside her. She loved how his cock stretched, strained, and pulsed inside her. Once on his back, she started to ride him, up and down, pulling almost off of him before sliding back down to take all of him back inside. Flint's hands came up to cup her huge breasts. He held them underneath and flicked the hard tips with his thumbs. She arched her back, taking him farther in while pushing her breasts into his hands. She braced her hands on his chest, balancing herself as she rode him harder. His cock pulsed and throbbed in her, echoing the throbbing of her tender pussy. She ground her clit against his groin. With a gasp and groan she came hard, almost violently. A few moments later, Flint came with a grunt of pleasure. His hands almost bruising her hips as he grabbed them and his hot cum spewed deep inside her canal. She squeezed him, draining every drop out of him with her pussy. He kept pumping inside her, hitting her g-spot and making her orgasm and juices continue to flow. Finally, both of them were done. She collapsed on top of him, their combined juices running down his shaft, over his balls and dripping down his ass.

10 minutes later

Flint and Johanna has dozed off. But they both jumped out of bed when they heard the sound of gun shots following by yelling. Both of them knew something bad was happening and there was no time to put cloth on. Flint had grabbed his gun and burst out of the room. Johanna was right behind him, a gun in each of her hands, her massive jugs bouncing like a huge jello pie.

They looked over the wooden balcony to the bar below. There was one of the dancing girls. She was naked, gagged, and tied up like a hog!!

“It Lilly!” Johanna gasped. Lilly was a young, very cute, girl. There were whip marks all over her body and she was covered in cum. Someone had tied ropes around her small tits. The ropes were so tight, her tits looked purple. Finally, under all the milky goo of cum on Lilly’s ass, there was burn marks. Someone had “branded” her, like she was cattle.

From outside The Broken Rabbit, Flint and Johanna heard someone yell “THAT IS WHAT WE DO TO WHORES THAT DON”T PAY UP!! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!” Then there was the sound of horse’s hooves galloping away.

Velba was also on the balcony in a skimpy silk robe which barely contained her huge assets. She hurried down the stairs to help Lilly. “I’ll need water, towels, and ointment” She ordered as she began to untie Lilly.
 
Flint looked down at the scared young lady. There were tears streaming down her face, and her whole body shook as Velba untied her. He couldn't blame Lily for being frightened, he had seen some messed up stuff in his days with the military and even worse since he been a drifter, but that was right up there as one of the most despicable acts he had witnessed. It really got his insides churning when men disrespected women, and branding one like cattle on top of the sexual assault had him burning with rage.

"Ms. Velba, how...how can I help? I mean besides sending those bastards straight to Hell, that will come in due time."

Velba was finishing up untying Lily, and applying the ointment to her wounds, whole also washing off the cum that the fifth had left on her. She stood up as Johanna came to wrap some cloth sheets around Lily as she sat down to comfort her. Velba approached Flint, eyeing him up and down.

"Well shoot mister, for starters you can throw some clothes on, you can't be going around killing anyone in the buff, besides walking around with that swinging between your legs, you might put someone's eye out. Don't worry about Lily, we will take good care of her. Get dressed and come meet me in my room in 10 minutes, we will talk about how to give those ass holes their just desserts."

Flint nodded, he looked over at Johanna as she consoled the still shaken Lily. Johanna gave him a meaningful look and nodded for him to go. Flint returned to the room where he and Johanna had exchanged such sweet pleasures, but now it was time to crawl back into his cold dark place, there was killing to be done and he was the one who was well suited for the job.

Flint dressed quickly, and inspected his weapons making sure they were all set to bring the hate. He ensured that his ammo belt was full, and spurs were good and sharp. He put his Stetson on and left for Velba's room.

As he walked into meet Velba, he was surprised to see she had changed into garments fit for riding. She had on dark brown leather chaps, cowboy boots with spurs much like Flints, her massive chest was contained by a brown leather vest over a flannel shirt, it was cinched down tightly go prevent too much bouncing from her tits, she wore a Stetson, and had matching pistols on her hips. Flint was taken a bit back by hear appearance, he couldn't help but be impressed, she fit the part, if it wasn't time for some gun play, he would of been wildly turned on, but still he was hesitant. He saw her intentions and he had his reservations of riding into a fight with her.

'Well Mr.Black, I sure hope you're as good as I believe you to be. Those men we are about to go have a nice little chat with maybe ass holes but they do know how to fight."

Flint walked slowly over to Velab, "Ms. Velba, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to mean any disrespect, but I do better alone in this kind of thing, there were only four or five of them, I can handle it. I've gone against tougher."

Velba slammed a winchester rifle down on her desk in the room, "Mr. Black if you think for one moment that you are riding out alone, you're sorely mistaken. Furthermore if by no disrespect you intend for me to stay here and not take action after a group of men decide to treat one of my girls like an animal than you best get ready to draw, because that would be the ultimate disrespect to me sir."

Velba became more and more heated as she apoke, she nearly shouted the last part, Flint could see this was one strong willed woman and that she meant every word of what she said. Again, he thought of how turned on she would be making him if the circumstances were different. He saw that any further argument was futile. He walked over to her with his hands raised plams facing her to show he meant no harm.

"Velba, I would never mean to disrespect you, and I can see from your passion what this means to you. I would be honored to ride out by your side. We will take this bastards out together, these boys, and yes I say boys because a real man would never treat a lady such, are going to get taught a lesson they'll never forget."

Velba gave a short smile, she had found her gunman, and she knew it.

Flint continued on, "Now how do we find them, and what was that about 'whores find out when they don't pay up' part?"
 
“It’s a long story… But I can tell you about it on the ride” Velba explained as she walked around her desk and headed out to the stables to get them some horses. A few minutes later… Velba gave the reins of a big strong horse to Flint.

“This is Chester, he a great horse. Treat him right and he’ll treat you right.” Velba explained. Chester looked to have some Belgian draft horse blood in him. The horse was big! And strong! It was probably not too fast, however. It had a light tan colored coat and a white mane and tail.

“This is Shoutheart, my horse” Velba said. Again it was a large horse that looked to have been used to carry mounted knights 100 years ago. The animal was super strong. It had a gray, white coat with white mane and tail. Velba got up on the saddle. Flint was not far behind. The two rode off into the dark.

“Barklee is the chief ranch hand for Stone Shackleton. Stone owns most of Coppertown. Well, Barklee a few weeks ago had some rough sex with one of my girls. He ended up cutting her young face with a knife. It will scar her face for the rest of her life. She can’t work as a dance girl in my saloon because of the damage to her face. Anyhow, the Sheriff stepped in and ordered Barklee to stay away. Barklee did not and when the Sheriff tried to throw him out. Barklee killed him.” Velba explained.

“Before the Sheriff died, he made me the new sheriff.” Velba finished. “That is why I’m out here with you. It’s my job.” Velba explained. “Recently, Barklee has been asking for cash, food, and liquor. When we did not pay up, they took Lilly. You know the rest.”
 
Flint listened to the story, he was disgusted with how Barklee had treated one of Velba's girls, but it didn't surprise him, and after what he saw earlier he was getting a picture of just exactly what kind of men he was dealing with. He loved going after despicable individuals, no matter what you did to them you never felt bad.

Velba filled him on how Barklee worked for Stone Shackleton, that part was not nearly as comforting. If Barklee had a well financed backer, which from the sound of it he did, he will be well protected and it sounded like they were going to have to shoot through a lot men to get to Barklee, and not that he minded getting blood on his hands or doubted Velba's gunslinging abilities, but he wasn't sure they had enough. He crawled into the dark spaces of his mind where he needed to be when it was time to get violent. From the lack of talking coming from Velba it was evident she was doing something similar.

Upon reaching the Shackleton Ranch, more like compound Flint thought, his eyes were telling him much of what he feared. It was expansive and built like a fortress. Flint could see roaming guards around the perimeters and he was certain there were more likely than not other ssentries were stalking about, more concealed. He pulled his horse over behind an abandoned shack a few hundred meters from the entrance to the ranch. Velba followed, and dismounted next to Flint.

Flint eyed the Shackleton Ranch,

"It's a damn fortress, this could get bloody."

Velba, drew her weapons, and looked at the ranch, Flint was right, there was more men there than she had anticipated, they would need more than just the two of them for a full assault, but that didn't hhave to happen tonight.

"We came here for Barklee, we needn't take on the entire Shackleton ranch...tonight. We just have to lure him out."

Flint chuckled a bit, "oh, is that all we have to do? Just lure one man out from a compound holding almost 50 or 60, and pray tell how exactly are we going to do that?"

Velba gave Flint a bit of a reproachful look and straightened herself to he full height with her ample chest pushed out.

"Barklee is a cheat, a lowlife, and most of all a poon hound. I think an offer a lady such as myself might just be enough to get him alone...unless you think the offer of a night with me wouldn't be worth leaving a ranch for a few minutes?"

Flint shook his head, it was a long shot, a very long shot, but what other choice did they have, and even when dressed up to ride Velba was ravishing, it could work. Flints mind was racing with ways to make this work. He paused for a few minutes and thought he had an idea.

"OK, maybe, maybe we could make this work. We ride up, I'll do the talking. If they find out who you are that could set off some alarms. I'll tell the guard I owe Barklee some money and a girl for the night. Maybe they'll go get him and meet us by the entrance. He comes out, you bring him out here, we will stage some of the weapons, I'll find an excuse to come check on you two, we grab him and we ride out."

Velba frowned a bit, "hhmm, that's shaky...but it sounds like the best we have. Any chance it'll actually work?"

"Well...truth be told I wouldn't give a one legged man's chances in an ass kicking contest, but we didn't get all dressed up for nothing. If anything gets suspicious we turn tail and ride out as quickly as possible. If after we get Barklee things go south, smoke the asshole and get out. I should be able to cover your escape."

Velba's head turned sharply at the last part to face Flint, did he really intend to sacrifice himself for her?

Flint kept his eyes focused on the ranch,

"Ok, let's do this."
 
There was no way Velba could change her looks enough with such short notice. “Tie me up and gag me. Barklee is into bondage and will be tempted.” Velba explained. Flint nodded in agreement. Velba opened her vest causing her massive tits to fall out. Then Flint tied her up. The knots were slip knots and easy to take off, but Velba looked all tied up in a few minutes. “Ok… let’s do it” Velba agreed as Flint pulled the “gag” rope over her mouth.

Flint got back on his horse and rode towards the compound. He held a rope attached to Velba’s horse. “Bad Egg” Roberts watched as Flint approached coming out of the darkness of the night.

"Brad," Bad Egg said low to his follow guard. "Who is this riding up without a call."

"I expect he's bringing trouble, Bad Egg," Brad said. He thumbed the hammers back on his shotgun. The red light from torch light, highlighted necklace of human Indian ears he wore around his neck and the finger bones tied into his beard.

"I agree, “Bad Egg said. Then louder "Hold it right there, Mister," Bad Egg called out. "We've got a couple guns on you."

Flint stopped his horse. “Howdy, I’ve been told a man named Barklee lives here. I owe him some money and a girl for the night. Got both for him, if he wants them.” Flint yelled back.

Brad turned to another thug below the wall. “Get Barklee” he whispered. Meanwhile Bad Egg said. “I don’t see no woman!”

Flint gave the rope he was holding a tug. Velba’s horse trotted forward and just into enough light for the wall guards to see her and her massive jugs.

“Well, I'll be!! Now that is a fetching woman!! A mighty fetching woman!!” Bad Egg said.

Barklee head could be seen on the wall. “Who are you?”
 
Back
Top