Bi men

Looking to Skype while at work today. Thick BBC here with lots of cum I love to swallow and want you to watch my swallow it all. Serious inquiries only as I can accommodate as early as possible and with short notice. This BBC works fast and I'm filled with cum I'm waiting to let go. Help me do this!! Inbox me your stats and your Skype name. Can't wait to here from you all!
 
This is so hot

Oh I am sure I could be inclined to give him cock as well, especially if somebody such as yourself wanted to watch :D

Flip fucking could be a load of fun. After he pounded me into submission and blew his load into my hungry little ass I could get on top of him, holding his legs back, making out with him as my lubed cock works its way into his ass, his cock still limp and wet from fucking me just seconds ago.

God I am so hard now! :cattail:
Dam, I just had to say how hot that made me.
 
Over the years, I have had the distinct pleasure of chatting with many of you out there, who have enjoyed, appreciated and felt validated by my threads about enjoying bi men. Although I still have yet to enjoy the sensual pleasure of being with a bi man, hope springs eternal, as they say.

I think there are still those of you out there who may feel that it is something you must keep to yourself, for varying reasons, which I can understand and appreciate. And if that happens to be your situation, please know that I do empathize.

I am still searching, and might always be. But I believe that if there is anywhere I might find him, it could be here, so please indulge me as I seek that elusive, single, comfortably bi, sensual, well spoken and passionate male who is perhaps searching for someone like me.

Thanks for reading and embracing the best "me" I can be :rose::kiss:
 
I hope you get your wish! It’s quite fun exploring something new with people that are comfortable in their sexuality. Some of the best times I’ve had have been with people that are willing to explore and indulge! And of course always willing to chat with others about exploring. 31 bi m.
 
Back
Top