Looking in Portland, OR

Birch8

Virgin
Male looking in Portland, OR for busty female, I am seeking a woman that is augmented or enhanced with implants, I am a filthy dirty minded male mid fifties that is looking for role playing partner, single, divorced or married doesn't matter as I just want a partner that is pretty dirty minded also. Naughty neighbor, submissive wife, dirty daughter, or horny co-worker, fetish and fantasies abound. Want local, slim buxom or extremely well busted, (Ideal would be 32F,G or 34F, G) slim would be fantastic as seeing that firm side boob from the back is great. private message me with your email and I will make contact. You can be bi or straight , i am straight. Looking forward to hearing from you, Ralf

Portland Oregon Role Player Woman Partner Wanted

Male looking in Portland, OR for busty female, I am seeking a woman that is augmented or enhanced with implants, I am a filthy dirty minded male mid fifties that is looking for role playing partner, single, divorced or married doesn't matter as I just want a partner that is pretty dirty minded also. Naughty neighbor, submissive wife, dirty daughter, or horny co-worker, fetish and fantasies abound. Want local, slim buxom or extremely well busted, (Ideal would be 32F,G or 34F, G) slim would be fantastic as seeing that firm side boob from the back is great. private message me with your email and I will make contact. You can be bi or straight , i am straight. Looking forward to hearing from you, Ralf

I know there are dirty minds in Portland, write me private messages for good filthy fun

Back