Help needed- wireless booster needed

Jessica_29

now Jessica_33 :)
I am in an 'extended stay' for an extended time. :(

The room is on the 3rd floor, with a bedroom upstairs in a loft.

I can get the hotel's wireless signal on my laptop just fine downstairs, but it is horrible upstairs.

I brought my NETGEAR WNDR3700 Router with me, hoping to find a hard wired internet connection, but no luck.

Is there a way to boost my signal from downstairs to upstairs, using my router? Is there a piece of hardware I can buy?

The hotel is useless as far as advice is concerned.

By 'downstairs', do you mean the lobby?

No, the living room and kitchen is downstairs, and the bedroom is up a flight of stairs, in a loft.

I can get the internet signal good in the living room, just not upstairs in the bedroom.

No, the living room and kitchen is downstairs, and the bedroom is up a flight of stairs, in a loft.

I can get the internet signal good in the living room, just not upstairs in the bedroom.

And there's no way for you to unplug the hotel's wap and plug in your netgear?

Are you related to someone with an M name, like Mary or Melissa, or with an M somewhere in their name?

I am in an 'extended stay' for an extended time. :(

The room is on the 3rd floor, with a bedroom upstairs in a loft.

I can get the hotel's wireless signal on my laptop just fine downstairs, but it is horrible upstairs.

I brought my NETGEAR WNDR3700 Router with me, hoping to find a hard wired internet connection, but no luck.

Is there a way to boost my signal from downstairs to upstairs, using my router? Is there a piece of hardware I can buy?

The hotel is useless as far as advice is concerned.

I'm bad at facilitating these technical dilemmas sight unseen. More of a hands-on kinda person.

Where are you staying exactly and what's the address? I could come over with my...instruments.

It doesn't have to be their name, it can be something they said a lot, like, "My name is..." Are you related to anyone who used to introduce themselves to other people sometimes?

It can also be someone from an M town, like Molena or Birmingham. I'm getting a strong M signal here. Every time I think, my mind is saying, "Hmmmmm...." If you can figure out who that refers to, that person will hold the key to your current situation.

I'm glad I was able to help, and I'm sorry about all these other clowns who keep bombarding you with their new-agey "equipment" and "technology" and the like. That stuff is a total hoax designed to take advantage of the gullible.

Back