The Sales Team {notes inside}

As his cock slipped between Anne's lips he realized how good her warm mouth could feel. She didn't simply let her jaws go slack to let him enter; she drew him in with a gentle but firm suction. He could even feel the slight vibration as she moaned in pleasure at the deep double penetration of her excited body.

Ian had been hard for a long time. The sexy little redhead was intoxicating. She was being filled on both ends by two highly aroused men and she was loving it. One of Ian's hands dropped down for a moment to wrap itself in her mane of red hair, not pulling hard but holding her head in place as he stroked his length in and out of her warm suctioning oral cavity.

Anne reached out with her hand and cupped his sack in her hand. She squeezed and released his aching balls as she worked over his swollen flesh. Ian reveled in the attention she was paying to his package. Her lips and tongue were making him throb in his need for her.

Looking down her body, he watched Anne's body rock with the intensity of Jack's thrusts into her receptive body. Her back was arched which caused her breasts to be pushed upward. Ian couldn't resist the chance to take her puffy swollen nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. Applying a little pressure he was pleased to feel her arch her twin orbs into his hands.

He was quickly losing control of his impending orgasm. Ian didn't want it to end but he knew that the little red haired vixen was going to win. And he knew that his release was going to be intense.
 
Anne's body is being used to the fullest, her tits jerking back and forth with each opposing thrust.

Jack begins pounding into her very hard! His balls are slapping into her ass. He grabs her ankles and places them on his shoulders and grips her thighs, his loud moans and brute strength signal his eminent eruption.

Ian, so turned on by the visual, as well as the slurpy sounds being made by the assault on Anne's two sets of juicy lips is more than he can bare any longer.

The two men erupt simultaneously, both giving one deep and final thrust. Both unleashing their hot cum deep into Anne. Jacks deep inside of her well-fucked pussy. Ian's, firmly against the back of her throat. She welcomes it all. She loves it.

Both men, breathless and sweaty, slowly remove their tender, glistening cocks from Anne's warm depths.

The three look at each other, smiling, each feeling extremely satisfied.

"Wow, that was fucking crazy!" Ian says as he grins happily from ear to ear. He grabs a towel and wipes the sticky residue from his member, then begins to redress.

*Its now 1 am, Sunday, and the "Sales Team" has one more day in Aruba, their flight home scheduled for Monday am.*

Anne wants to get one shot at Ian alone before they leave.

Naked, she follows him to the door.

"You going to be around tomorrow?" she asks, her hair wildly a mess, and her blue eyes still twinkling.

"Do you want me to be?" Ian replies with a grin.

"YES!" "I would love to have you alone, just once, before I leave."

"Then I will be here." Ian assures. "I wouldn't want to let you down, would I?"

"Thank you." he adds. Placing his hand under her chin, he brings her mouth to his and leaves a soft, tender kiss.



*********************************************************************
 
Jack watches the exchange between Anne and Ian. He cannot hear all the words, but he has a good idea what they are discussing. He smiles. He loves being with Anne, but he also wants her to be free to make her own decisions. He does not own her, nor would he want to. She would be less the woman if she was not completely in control of her own life. And Jack is pleased for his long-time friend Ian who is obviously enjoying the company of Anne.

Anne closes the door after Ian has left. As she walks back into the room, Jack stands and approaches her. Holding her in a gentle hug he kisses her lightly on the lips. He can feel in her body language that she is exhausted from the night’s activities.

“Anne, may I sleep with you tonight in your bed? My bed is a mess.”

“As long as you only want to sleep. I am worn out.” Anne replies as she collapses onto the bed.

Jack turns off the lights and climbs into the bed, spooning behind Anne who has already fallen asleep. Very soon they are both still, the only sounds being their gentle breathing.

******

As the light of the rising sun begins to fill the room, Jack rises leaving Anne fast asleep on the bed. He shaves, showers, and dresses for another day of work. Packing his suitcase, he is about to leave Anne a note, when he spots her sexy body walking over to him.

“Where are you going?” she asks.

“That last phone call last night was another job assignment. I am needed today to help with a software installation at a hotel of another client on the island. As they were my very first install when I began with our company, I have always helped them when I can. I will be there all day, and probably most of the night. I figure that you no longer need me to help pitch our company’s services to Ian.” And with a wink he adds, “I believe you can close the deal with him, without my assistance. I will catch up with you tomorrow morning at the airport. Our flight leaves at 9 AM.”

“Thanks Jack. You know I greatly appreciate everything you do for me.”

Jack gives Anne a hug and a long passionate kiss, their tongues intertwining. “You and Ian have a great time. See you tomorrow.”

Jack grabs his luggage and heads down to the concierge desk to arrange transportation across the island to the other client’s hotel. As he is riding in the limo, he is imagining what sort of activities between Anne and Ian will be included in “closing the deal”.

He smiles.
 
Ian had not been in a hurry to leave Anne's bed but it was getting pretty late. He was pretty sure that the sexy redhead would sleep well that night. She had been everything he could have hoped for. A threesome had been just a fantasy before tonight and it had been just as exciting as he could have imagined.

He was a little surprised when Anne followed him to the door. Ian expected that she might be too exhausted to get out of bed; her slender body had been thoroughly ravished by two passionate men. After dinner, dancing, wine and nearly two hours of passionate sex, she should be exhausted.

When Anne had asked if they could get together the next day there was only one possible answer. He was looking directly into her bright blue eyes as he responded that he wanted it too. He reached out to pull her face close to his and kissed her lovingly. His thanks to her was sincere.

Arriving back at his first floor suite, Ian made his bedtime check for voicemails, emails and messages. There was nothing urgent this night, and his schedule for tomorrow was light. He could sleep in until eight or eight thirty if nothing unforeseen arose. A smile came to his lips; he might need some good rest before he met up with his sexy guest.

He was sorry that Anne and Jack had to leave early Monday morning. Even if he discounted the torrid threesome they had enjoyed. As much as the Caribbean had to offer, he sometimes wished that there were more girls from back in New York here. He had a good time last night sharing dinner and Finger Lakes wine with a girl who had grown up in his home state. Watching them board a plane back to the mainland was going to be bittersweet.
 
Last edited:
Anne awakes in a quiet room still darkened by the heavy, closed drapes. She stretches and gets yup, yawning her way to the little coffee pot to start some brewing. Then she mopes her way to the window, yawning, and pulls the cord on the drapery. The bright sun floods the room and Anne squints as she adjusts to it. She takes in the beautiful sights as her room overlooks the beach and boardwalk. Its already 9:45 and she watches the activity of the arriving sun worshipers for a few minutes.

'What a great day', she thinks. 'It will be nice to have this one last day to relax before heading home to the craziness.'

Anne decides to put on her bikini underneath her sundress. She is determined to get some time in the sun! She thought she had overheard Jack and Ian talking about a boat. Maybe it was Ians? Anyway, she figures she'll be ready for whatever the day brings.

After putting on a couple touches of light make-up, and throwing her red, wavy locks into a messy bun, she grabs her large bag and quickly loads it with her beach necessities from her suitcase, book, sunglasses, tanning oil, Ipod, towel, and a couple bottled waters.

She heads out of her room and down the elevator. Looking at her watch, she figures she still has time to grab a wheat bagel and some fruit salad at the continental breakfast before they close it down at 11:00.

She toasts and butters her bagel and brings her breakfast out onto the deck adjoining the dinning room. She plops down at a small table in a sunny corner and begins peeling small bites from her bagel as she enjoys the view and the light, warm breeze.
 
Sunday

Ian awoke on Sunday morning with the Caribbean sun streaming through the windows. He didn't need an alarm clock; if he failed to show up at the office at half past eight he would be getting a barrage of phone calls from the weekend staff. Many guests would be leaving this morning and he would be called if there was any dispute over the charges. After lunch it would be very quiet. There were no incoming flights in the afternoon and many rooms would be vacant

He took a hot shower before his daily routine began, grabbed a bowl of Special K from the continental breakfast and walked over to the office area. There were some faxes that had come in overnight that would need his attention. The reservation system had twenty-four hour staffing, including weekends, and it still was not enough. That had been the reason for the sales team visit in the first place.

It was almost eleven when he got through with the faxes and phone calls. Ian tried to call Jack in order to set up a meeting but got no answer. He was surprised that Jack had not called earlier; he wouldn't take off without calling, would he? He would love to have dedicated managers here. And there was no question that Jack was dedicated.

Ian thought for a minute, then decided to try Anne's room phone. In the course of their torrid threesome, the bed in Jack's room must have been a twisted mess. They may have decided to share Anne's bed for the night. The memory brought a smile to his face and a tingle to his groin.

There was no answer on Anne's phone call either. Ian was getting a bit confused. Surely they remembered the sales presentation; it would be very strange if he hadn't been left with an email letting him know where they would be. Of course, he had a more personal reason for wanting to know where Anne was.

His boat was docked at the nearby marina, with a full tank of gas and an empty icebox. If Jack and Anne wanted to relax on the water he could get a bottle of Finger Lakes wine and some appetizers to take with them. They could discuss business if they wanted, or just hang out in some quiet cove. And he could make arrangements to meet Anne alone like they had been planning.

Ian normally made a walking tour of the resort and it's facilities. He decide to change into his trunks and a white polo shirt with the resort logo on it. Hopefully he would also find that sexy minx that had brought him so much pleasure the night before.
 
Anne finished her breakfast in the sunshine and decided to read her book for a while. It felt so good to have no where to be, no one to answer to, no phone calls, nothing. One whole day to enjoy.

She would have to be up quite early though as she would have to give her sales pitch alone after all, with Jack taking care of the other client's emergency on the other side of the Island.

She felt bad as she would really have liked to see him relax and take a break as well. He had been working so hard lately and been such a big help to her. She would have to think of someway to show him her appreciation when they got back.

She was staring blankly at the pages of her book, when a familiar voice broke her train of thought.

"Anne, Anne, I thought I recognized those legs."

It was Ian, approaching her from the dining room.

"Did you sleep well? Where's Jack, still in bed, the bum?"

"No, unfortunately not." Anne replies. "He was called out early this morning to help a client across the Island with a software issue. I felt bad having to send him out today, but he was their first, set up tech and we were already here. Besides, I'm the boss so I outranked him." Anne giggles.

"Looks like you will be stuck with just me tomorrow morning giving your crew the presentation." Anne smiled. "We've already discussed so much of it in the past few weeks it will really be just a wrap up on the new software, to make sure everything is functioning smoothly, and that your main crew knows how to operate it. I will meet you in the boardroom at 6 am. My flight takes off at 9, so that should give us a good two plus hours. We'll have you up to date and running much more efficiently!"

"Sounds like a great plan. Too bad Jack had to go though. It's been so long since I'd seen him. We were having fun catching up. I was going to show him my new boat, maybe take you guys for a little tour around today." Ian says, sounding a little disappointed.

"Well I'm still game if you still are up to it! I haven't been on a boat in at least five years!" Anne replies with a big childish grin.

***************************************************************************

Two hours later, Anne was being escorted onto Ian's boat with the help of his gentlemanly hand. When she secured her footing, she was handed a picnic basket, a beach blanket and a cooler.

"Wow, it appears that I'm in for a real, relaxing treat today." Anne says beaming.
 
Ian had been disappointed at first when he learned that Jack had been called away. He knew that Jack loved the water. He was an avid fisherman and a better-than-average surfer. Anne had told him that she was looking forward to a relaxing Sunday. Ian thought that an afternoon on the boat would offer both what they were looking for.


Ian had been pretty lucky to own that boat. It's previous owner was a renowned smuggler who lived in a water front villa a few miles up the coast. There had been some lavish parties there and Ian had attended a few of them. But his lifestyle caught the attention of the authorities, especially when he had no visible means of support. The boat was confiscated, then quietly put up for auction. One of his friends told him that there weren't many interested bidders. He got for half of it's market price.

Going out on the warm Caribbean waters with Anne alone wasn't all that hard to take either. Ian enjoyed dinner and dancing with a home girl. They had shared memories of growing up in upstate New York. They had exchanged stories of the bonfires that kept them warm on September evenings, camping out under the stars, and skating under the lights on a subzero January night. He liked her before he learned about her
lovemaking skills.

Once they cleared the smallish breakers the waters were placid. He told Anne that they had a good hour to go before they went ashore, and encouraged her to lay out on the deck. He wasn't really being chivalrous; he was looking forward to seeing her in her bikini. Or less. His groin tingled at the memory of the moist folds of her delicious snatch, and the velvety clutching walls of her snug tunnel.

His mind wandered to some of the things he might do to that sexy body. He wondered if she might like to play out some kind of domination/submission fantasy. He had learned that many female guests at the resort were powerful professionals in real life who enjoyed being submissive behind locked doors. He would have to feel her out about it.
 

Attachments

  • Ian.jpg
    Ian.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Ians boat.jpg
    Ians boat.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
"Wow, this is really beautiful, Ian." Anne smiles and peers over the side of the boat at the reef in the clear, aqua water. "It's so peaceful out here."

Ian kills the motor on the boat, allowing it to drift in the bay.

"I think I will take your advice and soak up some sun. Will you help me with some oil?" Anne pulls the tie on the back of her neck, allowing her sundress to drop to her ankles and then steps out of it, revealing her dainty, periwinkle string bikini that covers only what it has to. She digs into her bag and retrieves the oil.

Meanwhile, Ian strips off his shirt and kicks off his sandals. He retrieves and pours the Finger Lakes wine that he had brought along.

Handing her a glass, he replies, "Absolutely!"

"Great! And what a treat! Good wine from home!" Anne says, setting her glass into a cup holder and fluffing out her towel. She then lies on her belly and looks back over her shoulder at Ian holding his wine in one hand and the oil in the other. "OK, I'm ready!" she smiles.

After securing his wine glass to a safe location, Ian kneels beside Anne. He drizzles a small stream of oil down the lower half of her torso and watches it as it pools in a small, curvy area on her lower back. He places his hand over it and slowly begins to spread it across Anne's soft skin, across her hips and up her back. He then adds his other hand, using them both to apply full massage strokes up her back.

"Is it OK if I do this so I can reach better?" Ian asks as he precedes to straddle her ass and lower legs, assuming her answer.

"Sure, and here, let me get this out of your way." Anne reaches one hand up behind her and pulls the string in the center of her back.

His slow but firm strokes continue up the center of her back, across her shoulders and down her sides, each time around letting his fingertips graze the soft flesh of her breasts being pressed out from beneath her.

"MMMmmmmm, that feels so nice." Anne says appreciatively. She smiles to herself, noticing the obvious hardness being pressed lightly against her ass with each stroke up her back.

'Mmmmmmm, that feels nice too.' she thinks to herself, a small tingle and a bit of wetness forming under the fabric triangle covering her smooth pussy.

Ian continues, working his way with the oil down her legs and back up, letting his fingers glide just under the edge of her bikini bottom and down between her inner thighs. He does this slowly and methodically, paying close attention to every detail of Anne's skin, as if savoring the last few hours with the red haired goddess before she disappears.

After he has covered every inch of Anne's legs thoroughly, he returns to his straddling position over her, pours more oil into his hands and begins rubbing her arms. Again across her shoulders then down the length of her arms. Over and over he wraps his hands around them as if milking them from her shoulders to her hands. And each time he stops at her wrists and holds them briefly behind her back and looks at them, cocking his head to the side, as if admiring the pose.

Both are silent. The only sounds are from gentle waves hitting the side of the boat, seabirds and occasional jet engines way off in the distant sky.

Anne has an idea of what Ian is daydreaming about though......what it would be like to tie her up.
After a couple more minutes of letting him massage and fantasize about it she decides to break the silence.

"You're really turning me on with that you know." Anne smiles deviously at Ian. "Pretty soon you're going to be pulling my hair too." she adds, giggling. "Why don't you just get that rope over there?" She moves her head, motioning to the soft coil of white rope stowed in the gunnel. "That could be fun."
 
12239839103

Once again, Anne had seemed to read his mind. She had made his threesome fantasy come true last night. If he never saw the sexy redhead again, that memory would stay with him forever. He hadn't told her about his yearning to bind a hot woman, taking possession of her helpless body in ways she may have never experienced before. Somehow she had figured him out and was inviting him to do just that.


Before he went any further, he needed to set a couple of rules. They were well out to sea and there was not another boat in sight. He had only met her twenty four hours earlier. True, they had got to know each other intimately in that time, but they were really pushing the envelop now.

Looking directly into Anne's pretty blue eyes, Ian laid out his terms to her.

"The safe word will be Cuba. If it gets too intense or too painful you are to use your safe word and I will respect it. Please remember that you will be giving up control over your body and you have to trust me. But this is your last chance to back out. Do you understand?"

Anne didn't answer verbally, instead nodding her head yes.

"If you want to continue, hold your wrists out to me.". He kept his eyes locked on hers, waiting expectantly for her next move.
 
Last edited:
Anne smiles at Ian, her extended wrists the answer to his question. Ian quickly and quietly goes to work. He carefully secures Anne's wrists together with artful loops and knots. He then brings Anne to her feet and backs her up a couple of steps to the center of the boat. Lifting her hands straight above her head, he uses the extra rope dangling from her wrists to secure her arms above her, to the framework holding the canvas rooftop.

Ian sits back down on the back of the boat studying Anne without saying a word. The boat rocks gently on the calm waters. Like a Pirate with a newly stolen claim, he cocks his head to the side as he thinks of what he will do with this new treasure.

Anne patiently awaits him. Her waves of red hair, mussed from the warm, sea breeze cascade down the front of her shoulders and end just above the nipples of her bare breasts. Just the anticipation of what may come has her tingling with excitement. A darker wet spot becomes clearly visible on the small triangle of her bikini bottom still covering her pussy.

Ian stands and goes over to a side compartment. He retrieves two small bungee cords which he uses to secure each of Anne's ankles to the bases of the boats' seats on either side of her. She now stands nearly naked, secured, and completely vulnerable in Ian's boat, out on the bay. Her wrists tied together and secured above her head. Her feet, spread 3 feet apart, ankles secured to the seat bases. The erotic feeling of giving up full control of her body like this and allowing herself to be put in such a vulnerable postion has Anne's pussy contracting and aching for attention.

Ian stands and looks at her. He lifts her chin and kisses her lips, parting them with his tongue. He bites gently on her lower lip, then kisses her deeply.

Ian retrieves his glass of wine and takes a sip, swirling it over his tongue before swallowing it. He dips two fingers into the sweet, red liquid and drips it onto each of Anne's naked breasts. He studies her nipples carefully as they respond, her areolas tightening and pushing them outward. He traces his fingertips in gentle circles on Anne's breasts until he reaches the center. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath as Ian pinches both nipples between his fingers and begins rolling and tugging them. He watches how her body responds to his touch. She wriggles and he knows that this nipple attention is stimulating nerves deep in her vagina. His cock swells hard at the thought, straightening itself in his bikini bottom, its' glistening head peeking out of the top of the striped fabric. His expression remains focused as he continues exploring and studying his captive's body. He proceeds with cleaning the wine from her skin, carefully licking and suckling every inch of Anne's breasts, spending a little extra time on her aroused nipples.

Both remain silent as Ian retrieves a small, folding stool and sets it up in front of Anne. He sits down, his face only inches from her sex. Reaching forward, he puts his nose against the small triangle of fabric, closes his eyes and breathes her scent in deeply.

Anne is so extremely turned on by Ian's slow and deliberate exploration, that it takes all of her willpower to remain quiet and not to beg him to finger her......eat her....fuck her!! Something! She squirms as Ian trails his fingers ever so slowly down the skin of her abdomen. Small goosebumps appear on her skin. He follows with soft kisses and licks. His fingertips continue their discovery of her every curve......over her hipbones, up and down her sides, down and around the velvety soft skin of her ass cheeks and up and down both thighs. He doesn't look at all at her face. His focus is fully on her body and his exploration of every inch, as he owns her at this time. He will study her and do with her as he pleases until he is satisfied and finished with her. And Anne loves it; this idea of her body being totally controlled.

Anne is thankful when Ian finally tugs at the strings securing her bikini bottom. It drops to the floor of the boat, sodden with her juices. A small, clear string of slippery fluid dangles from between her aroused, puffy lips like a jeweled chain.

'Oh my God, is he finally going to take care of my pussy?' Anne's mind is screaming for more, but she remains quiet. She likes the eroticism of allowing him this control over her pleasure.

Ian touches Anne's labia ever so gently, tracing his fingertips through the wetness, methodically, up and down the length of her pussy. First, the outer lips. He watches her response. He licks his fingers to taste her. She wiggles her hips. He proceeds to her inner lips. He rubs them together around her clit. A large drop of wetness squeezes from between and falls to the floor as Anne moans in response. He continues this clitoral massage, squeezing, rolling and tugging on her inner lips. He then spreads her lips with his fingertips to inspect the level of progress. He studies her clit up close. It's pink and wet, very erect and now peaking out from under its protective hood.

Anne looks down at him, his face so close she can feel the heat of his breath on her longing cunt. She squirms again, wishing she had enough wiggle room to jam it into his face, but she's just out of reach. Ian ignores her behavior and goes about studying every fold of her freshly shaven labia, pulling them in all different directions. He then slowly sinks one finger inside, watching carefully as it disappears into her tight opening. He withdraws it and brings it to Anne's mouth, watching her mouth as she cleans it completely in one suck. God!...He loves that mouth too, as he was shown her great oral skills just the night before.

Ian, as if suddenly taken over by an overwhelming and uncontrollable desire for her, dives his face into Anne's twitching cunt. He holds onto her ass cheeks and begins to eat her feverishly, sucking and slurping loudly.

"OOohhhhhh!" Anne lets out. She just can't help but be vocal now as Ian works on her.

He shows no mercy as his mouth and tongue relentlessly devour her sex. She bucks her hips around, trying to escape the direct assault on her overly sensitive clit, but there is no getting away. He slips two fingers into her wet hole and begins pounding them upward, his knuckles slamming into her as he finger fucks her hard. His doesn't let up on her clit either. It produces for Anne an odd mix of pleasure and near pain.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" she screams as she writhes about. She thinks about calling out her safe word as she doesn't know how much more of this hard stimulation her raw clit can take. But just before she says the word, a hard and sudden orgasm floods over her.

She screams out. "Oh Fuck!!" as a warm jet of fluid bursts from her cunt, ricocheting off Ian's ripped chest and abs.

"Mmmmmmmmmm", is all that escapes Ian, as he laps what he can catch.

When Anne's orgasm subsides, he stands and kicks the stool behind him. He drops his bikini to the floor and steps out of it, his rigid cock leaking and standing straight out. He uses his finger to collect the large drip of pre-cum from its tip, which he proceeds to force quickly between Anne's lips, leaving it on her tongue whether she wanted it there or not.

He squats slightly and brings his cock head between Anne's parted and secured legs. He drags it firmly through her slit, lubricating his thick, round glans. He then rams it deep inside with a forceful grunt. Anne remains secured in place with no choice but to accept its presence. She gasps and bucks slightly as his thick shaft stretches her tender skin. She feels his strength as he repeatedly pounds it's entire length as hard and deep as he can go. He pays no attention to her wriggling and gasping as he pounds the breath out of her. She was willing to be tied up and now he will use her as he pleases.

Anne again contemplates using her safe word as she feels the deep pressure of Ian's cock head as it bumps hard against her cervix. He is strong and is not at all being gentle. She has a hard time catching her breath as she feels like the wind is getting knocked out of her with each deep thrust. The force is somewhat painful, as she is not used to a man using his full strength on her, yet it still feels good. Ian stops suddenly and pulls out. He almost came, but not where he intended. He squeezes Anne's breasts firmly in his hands while giving his cock a minute to settle down. He watches the soft flesh squeeze through his strong fingers. He bites at her nipples.

Ian is ready again, ready to use Anne a little more. After all, she wanted it! And he is going to give it to her, fully!

He hops over the seat and stands close behind her. Grabbing a large, handful of her hair, he pulls her head back and to the side and breathes in the perfume on her neck, his cock pressed firmly against her ass. He sucks and bites her neck, breathing heavily into her ear.

"You like this don't you Anne?" He whispers softly. "You're going to love what happens next."

Ian's words cause a weird feeling of nervous anticipation in Anne.

'Should I say Cuba?' she thinks to herself. 'Oh my god he's going to jam that cock into my ass!'

Before she has time to rethink the idea, it's done.

"OOOOhhhhhh!! God!! Ohhh...Oohhhhh my God....Ooohhhhh!!" is all she can manage to mutter as Ian's thick shaft thrusts into the center of her tight rosebud. She can barely breathe, as the first few strokes hurt, stretching her skin tightly around him.

Ian still has a tight hold of her red hair, using it for leverage.

"Uuuhh," he grunts with every thrust into Anne's super tight asshole. He was definitely going to take advantage of that spot, as he had taken well notice of how pink and tight and unused it looked the night before.

Thankfully, after the first 3 or 4 strokes, Anne's body adjusted and the pain began to subside It actually started to feel quite good and she began pushing her ass out to greet Ian's hard thrusts.

"I'm going to cum in that sweet, little ass, Anne." he said matter of factly.

It only continued a few more strokes as Ian's cock reached the point of no return in this tight spot. He stopped abruptly, holding himself balls deep inside her.

"UUUhhhhh!!!" Ian grunts loudly. Anne can feel his cock pulsating as it shoots his hot cum deep inside her."

"How did you like that?" He questions as he withdraws from Anne's tender ass and jumps into the water to wash up, leaving her hanging there, still spread eagle. He admires the look from below of her well-fucked, reddened cunt and asshole dripping a mixture of their cum onto the floor of his boat, and he smiles.

Ian jumps back in and grabs a towel and dries his head and face. He kisses Anne tenderly on the lips as he releases her hands from the ropes.

Anne takes her turn, diving into the water to wash up and then climbs back in. She wraps her hair in her towel and slips her sundress over her head. Ian hands her a fresh glass of wine as she sits down.

"Wow, it's already 4:30! We better start making our way in." Ian says as he retrieves his watch from the dash and puts it back on his wrist. "How does a nice dinner sound after that?" he chuckles.

"Sounds perfect." Anne smiles. "That was quite the new experience." She's glad that she didn't say "Cuba" :)
 
"You have had more than one new experience this weekend, haven't you?" Ian asked with a grin. "Did you have any idea that you would be an hour out to sea with a man, tied up and helpless?"

He thought he might have seen a brief flush in her cheeks but she quickly regained her composure. "No" she smiled "But I'm so glad I did".

Ian kept his arm around her waist, occasionally dipping down to cup her tight ass possessively. Anne snuggled up against his side, her hand softly rubbing his bare chest. He pushed the starter button and the big engine came to life beneath them. Before he threw it in gear he pulled Anne's face to his, kissing her sweet lips. The look on her face told him that there was something she wanted to ask.

"What is it, honey?" he asked her gently.

"What happened to you Ian? You were so gentle with me when you suddenly turned into a wildman. I'm not complaining; I loved every minute of it. But I had no idea you could be so forceful.".

He pulled her tight to his body and looked into her bright blue eyes. "You just brought the animal out in me honey." he responded. In truth, having control of her vulnerable body was an overwhelming rush for him. By submitting to him so completely she had made him feel powerful and virile.

When he put the boat in gear he brought it up to half throttle. The boat was really just cruising fast enough to keep it planed off while he softly caressed his pretty red haired lover. She didn't talk for a few minutes other than a little purring as his hands roamed over her.

Anne looked up from his chest teasingly and asked him "So what plans does Ian have for his little pet tonight?" she asked with an impish grin.

Grasping her by her waist, Ian lifted Anne up into his lap. He caught by surprise, and she yelped when he first picked her up. But soon she got comfortable in his lap. She could feel his cock against her ass, with just a thin layer of clothing separating them.

"I proclaim you to be the First Mate of this modest boat." he whispered into her ear. "Just keep a northeast bearing on the compass and your hands on the wheel". She played with the wheel for a couple minutes but soon got the knack of it. Sitting behind he reached around her and held her breast in his hand briefly before lowering it to her waist.

Anne looked back over her shoulder with that same teasing smile. "The only reason you want me to keep both hands on the wheel is because you want to feel me up isn't it?". She looked ahead to check the compass reading, then leaned her head back into his chest. He had his hands on her flanks, rising close to her breasts but never quite reaching.

Ian could feel the blood flowing into his cock, but he wasn't ready for it yet. They were getting close to port now, the marina now in sight. Reluctantly he lifted Anne up slightly and went out to check that the bumpers were ready. Moments later he had brought it to dock and tied it off with the same rope he had tied her up with. There eyes met and they shared a private laugh.

"Would you like me to reserve us a table at seven honey?" It didn't give her much time but she nodded her assent. "If you have a sexy dress hidden away I'd love to see you in it." he teased her, "or out of it".

"I'm sure you would" she answered him. "Now if you want me to meet you on time I have to run.". Ian watched her walk off, her sweet bubble butt straining the material of her sundress. Her hips swayed back and forth enticingly. Ian wondered if she was doing that with the knowledge that he'd be watching.

He walked back to his suite to get cleaned up. It wouldn't take that long but he spent a little extra time making sure his body was clean and fresh. He had been subtle but his hands had been keeping her stimulated and she didn't even resist him. As he reached the bathroom he realized that his cock had grown erect as he remembered this afternoon. Reaching down, he grasped it in his hand, feeling the heat radiating from it. After stroking it a few times he scolded himself; "Down boy" he muttered as he turned the shower off and reached for a towel.
 
Last edited:
Anne could feel a few eyes roaming her body as she exited the elevator towards the dining room. It made her smile. She was glad she still had it. Being 40 ish and single out in today's market could be trying at times, but this weekend she felt as though she were 20 and in college again. She wore her short, red dress for dinner this evening, accented with a sheer, long, black scarf and delicately strapped, black high-heeled shoes.

Ian was waiting for her at the hostess station and escorted her to a private table in the corner. It was already set with two glasses of freshly poured wine. They laughed and flirted, joking with each other through dinner, Ian sharing fun stories of him and Jack and the good ole days. It felt good and comfortable. The wine helped too, as well as the fact they had already been so intimate already.

After sharing desert, Ian poured the last of the bottle into their glasses. Anne's cheeks were flushed and her eyes sparkled, not just from the effects of the alcohol, but from the intense flirting between the two. It had only been a few hours since their hot bondage encounter on Ian's boat, but there was just something about Ian that made Anne insatiable when she was around him. Well, it was probably an effect he had on any woman he showed interest in. He was very easy on the eyes, clean cut and very well built. He just had that look like he should be modeling underwear or something, with the sly smile and eyes that would melt any woman. Anne loved it. It made her feel even sexier to have the sole attention of this hot, hotel manager. She could sense the jealousy and wonderment going on in the minds of the ladies at other tables, eating with their husbands but daydreaming about what it would be like to be with such hot lover.

The flirting continued. Ian's hand roamed the inside of Anne's bare thighs under the table, his fingertips grazing across the fabric of her panties. He brought his hand nonchalantly back up
above the table and smelled his fingertips, smiling at Anne.

"I want to fuck you again, Anne." Ian said confidently. "Let's go upstairs."

Ian took Anne by the hand and walked her briskly out of the dining room, down the hall and to the elevators. It seemed like it took forever for the elevator to reach them. It opened and Ian pulled Anne in. As the door closed behind them he pushed Anne against the side wall and the two began feverishly kissing and groping each other. Ian grabbing at Anne's ass, and Anne groping the bulge in Ian's pants. He picked her up, playfully tossing her over his shoulder as the elevator opened. Carrying her to her room like that attracted a couple inquiring looks from other guests, but Anne's giggling settled the minds of their observers.

Anne handed Ian her key card and he swiped it, briskly carrying her into the room and to the bed. He lowered her backwards onto the bed, kissing her passionately. She tugged at his belt.
 
Ian quickly took hold of Anne's wrists and held them above her head. His leg was wrapped firmly around hers, and she was forced to arch her back with her breasts raised high. His lips soon found hers, his tongue tracing her lips. Anne's lips parted to allow his tongue to invade her body. He released her wrists and looked down into her deep blue eyes.

"You like having a strong man tell you what to do, don't you Anne?" he asked her softly. She didn't answer but a slight blush came to her face. She did not deny it.

"I didn't need to tie you up did I?" he teased. "You would have done anything I said to if you could please me." He drew his finger across her face, letting it settle on her lips. Her mouth opened and she sucked his finger in, sucking it like a small cock until he pulled it out with a slight pop.

Ian bent down and kissed her reassuringly, letting her know that her unspoken submission pleased him. He and Jack had spit roasted her the night before, double teaming her captive body and she had loved it. She had all but invited Ian to tie her up and ravage her defenseless pussy. She had loved that too, even when Ian had pounded her hard in the heat of the moment.

"Remove your thong, Anne, and hand it to me." His voice was soft but firm; it was not a question and he expected her to obey. Anne lifted her hips and worked her thong off her legs before reaching down and handing them to her lover. As expected it was soaked in her sweet nectar. He held it to his face to inhale her musky scent, the unmistakeable evidence of her state of arousal.

Her submission was already exciting Ian. She had loosened his belt and had his zipper open before he took her wrists in his hands, and his swollen cock had rose above the waistband of his boxer briefs. He sat up to take them off when Anne jumped up and knelt between his legs to pull then down and off together.

Ian was the one who was surprised this time. His cock stood straight up with a clear drop of precum clinging to his heated flesh. She ducked in quickly to lick the little droplet up, then licked her lips sexily. Ian was tempted to wrap both hands in her lush red curls and fuck her talented mouth. But that would wait for now. It was time to take back control.

"Stand up and remove your dress Anne. Do it slowly so I can enjoy every square inch of your womanhood. Make me hot for you". He saw just a hint of hesitation as she rose to her feet. But his eyes remained fixed on her and she felt her confidence return. Her hips began to sway as she grasped the hem of her little red dress and started to raise it. As the dress rose above her waist she turned around and shook her tight little ass enticingly. looking back over her shoulder to measure his response. She quickly noted that his cock was throbbing and a larger drop of precum has started to leak down his shaft. After pulling it over her head she turned back around. Her nipples were plump and full.

Ian rose and stepped behind his sexy sub. His hands reached around to squeeze her full tits while his heated rod rubbed against her lower back. "I'm going to devour you tonight. I'm going to pound you until neither one of us can move. Are you ready for me?" he asked as he moved her toward the bed.

"Oh Gawd yes, Ian", she answered breathlessly. "Don't keep torturing me like this". He caught the scent of arousal in the air and his cock pulsed against the small of her back. Her head laid back on his shoulder as she pushed her heaving breasts into his palms.

Upon feeling his hands on her shoulders, Anne obediently went to her knees beside the bed. He stepped by her and sat directly in front of her. He worked his hands into her hair and pulled her lips to the end of his leaking cock. Her tongue licked out and plucked the drop from his cock.

"Are you going to be my sweet little slut tonight Anne?" Ian teased her. "Are you going to serve your man and let him use your body for his pleasure"

"Are you going to be man enough to satisfy your slut Ian?" was her retort. Her blue eyes were looking up at him as she rubbed his rigid cock over her cheeks.

She didn't wait for an answer, leaning forward and taking the head of his thick pole into her moist warmth, her tongue lashing the sensitive underside. He knew that she could make him erupt down her throat but that wasn't what either of them really wanted.

Ian stepped behind his red haired vixen and raised her to her feet. Pulling her hair away from her neck, he leaned in and nuzzled her, kissing the hollow of her throat. She trembled slightly in his arms as his other hand pinched her thick nipple.

"Get up on the bed for me Anne. On your knees and facing the windows". His voice was just firm enough that she scrambled into position. He took in the sight of the pleasantly plump spheres of her exposed butt. For a few seconds he stayed still, causing her to look back over her shoulder at him. But when she saw his lust-filled eyes fixed on her ass, she wiggled it back and forth to his obvious pleasure.

"Are you just going to stare at my ass all night?" Anne grinned at him. "You would think that you hadn't ever seen it before."

"I have been lucky enough to see it before, Anne. But I would never get tired of it" he teased back. Now put your hands behind your back where I can reach them.". Ian reached for her discarded thong and ripped them through the waist band. He took her wrists and bound them together, then stepped back.

In this position, her glistening cunt lips were prominent. Still kneeling, he grasped her cheeks and leaned in to inhale her musky womanhood. His tongue slid between her meaty labia, sluicing through her furrow. Her petals opened up and Ian quickly attacked her clit with the tip of his tongue. He licked her all the way up to her tight puckered entrance. Her pussy was leaking profusely and his tongue was spreading the sweet nectar over her heated flesh.

Anne had been panting and moaning as Ian skillfully brought her ever closer to orgasm. He stood up and stroked her flanks as he brought the head of his cock to her soaking wet snatch.

"Fuck me, Ian!" she screamed out. "Don't torment me!". He pressed his cock forward and split her lips wide. Without really stopping, he slowly worked his cock into the depths over her tight slick cunt. Anne wiggled her hips as he reached bottom before he started back out. They soon found their rythym, his hips making that familiar slap as his hips met her quivering ass cheeks. Her moans and grunts were music to his ears as his cock plundered the best pussy he had ever felt.

Anne was pushing back to meet his thrusts now. He felt the tremors in her snug tunnel and knew she was close. He leaned over her back and whispered in her ear; "Let it go Anne. Let the pleasure take over.". Standing back up, he grasped her hips and fucked her with deep hard strokes. Very soon her body gave up the fight and she erupted. She screamed his name as her body thrashed and shuddered. The walls of her snatch clenched and squirmed as the built up tension gave way to a long and intense orgasm.

As her body slowly came back to Earth, Ian kissed her back and shoulders tenderly. He gave her a minute to catch her breath but he was not done with her yet. Ian's reached for knotted remains of Anne's thong and freed her arms. He pulled his still hard cock from her soaking pussy and laid back on the bed. "Come up here and ride me baby." he told her. "Next time we cum together".
 
Last edited:
"You bet!" Anne smiles, brushing the red strands of hair from her rosy cheeks as she springs up from the bed. "Be right there." She goes to her luggage and quickly returns with a small, smooth vibrator. Waving it in front of her face, she smiles teasingly at the sexy man awaiting her mount. He looks so good as he lies there, his hands clasped behind his head. His smooth, tan skin accenting his amazingly chiseled pecs and abs. She loves the look of his close cut hair and his strong jawline. MMMmmm, his shoulders and arms were enough by themselves to reduce her to a mere puddle. She had always been an arm girl. Anne inventories several mental pics as she crawls across the bed towards him.

She kisses Ians browned skin, slowly making her way up his legs. His cock is still rigid. She loves the way small veins decorate it, giving it texture. She gives it a long, slow lick as she migrates up his body. "Mmmmmmmm" she says, looking up into his eyes, kissing his belly. Ian pulls her up so he can kiss her. He can't wait anymore. He longs to be back inside her. He begins making out with her as he reaches down to guide his head to her puffy cunt. He slides the head of his cock up and down through her slit and re-lubricates it. Anne sits up straight and sinks down slowly over his cock as they both watch it part her lips and disappear within her. He raises his hips up as she grinds hers down in circles, rubbing her wet cunt lips into his groin.

Ian grabs big handfuls of Anne's tits and squeezes them as the remain tightly together for another moment.

"Oh God Anne! You feel so fucking good!" Ian says to her. She lifts her hips, sliding her chubby lips up the length of his shaft til his head just pops out. Then Ian places his hands on her waist and forcefully pulls her back down, impaling her again with his thick cock. In and out they continue, up slow and down hard. As they begin to increase speed, Ian holds tight to Anne's slim waist. Her light frame is no problem for Ian to handle. He holds her steady, just a few inches above him and begins thrusting his hips wildly into her.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!! Fuck me hard Ian! OOhhhh!"

"Uunnh, uunh, uunh" The room is filled with his quick grunts, her squeals, and the sound of his balls slapping repeatedly against her wet taint. Anne's tits bounce wildly in front of him. He loves the way it looks.

Ian slows when he feels an orgasm approaching, wanting to savor this last encounter. He pauses for a moment deep inside her and pulls her down to him. He brushes her hair back with his hands as he holds her sweaty face and kisses her again. They breathe heavily into each others mouths as their tongues wrestle. They alternate between deep kissing and gentle lip biting.

Anne sits up once more and resumes riding at a slow and steady pace. Ian caresses her body, squeezing her ass, then following the curve of her hips and waist as he grinds his hips up to meet hers. They fuck quietly....enjoying each others bodies.

Anne reaches for her toy on the bed next to her. She turns it on and brings it to her clit. Ian smiles. He loves to watch a woman pleasure herself. She lets her head fall back and closes her eyes. They both enjoy the deep sensations it brings. She stops when she senses her approaching orgasm. She knows it is very very close.

She twirls the toy around the edges of her stretched pussy lips gathering her slippery lubricant, then reaches behind her back with it, bringing it to Ians taint and ass. He welcomes the new sensation, spreading his legs to allow her access. Anne teases and rims his ass for a few seconds and then slips it in. She turns it up, increasing the vibration to its max. She twists and turns the small vibing shaft in Ians ass, keeping it deep against his prostate as she increases the speed of their fucking. Ian reaches down and rubs the hard nub of her aroused clit with his thumb.

"Oh ya, oh ya," Anne whimpers. "That feels soooooo good." Her tits resume their gentle bouncing.

"OOooohhhHHHh...OOohhHHHHh, OoHhh FUCK ANNE!" Ian yells out as his balls suddenly contract. The added sensation of the vibe bringing him to an intense orgasm. He grunts loudly as his cock begins pulsating deep inside Annes pussy. Anne feels it too and it sends her also, over the edge. She moans and sighs as her pussy contracts around him, adding her cum to his. After a few more gentle strokes, its over. They hold each other as their bodies quiet and relax.

Anne gets up and invites Ian to shower with her, then slips into her sleepwear and brushes her hair as Ian pours them both a last glass of wine. They sit and talk for a few more minutes, both procrastinating in their goodbyes. They know the morning will come early and go by quickly as they must get through the presentation and system set up so that Anne can be at the airport to meet Jack by 8:30.

At about the fifth "Ok, I'm going now" Ian looks at his watch. He knows he must let her go. He gets up and walks toward the door and Anne follows him. Ian turns to her and scoops her up in a big bear hug, lifting her off her feet.

"Thank you so much" she whispers in his ear, "for your wonderful hospitality and just such a great and fun weekend. Gee, for some reason, it didn't even feel like work." she giggled.

"You are so welcome, Anne. I'm so glad that I got this special opportunity to be with you and pamper you.....and fuck you good too" he jokingly laughed. "No, seriously, my friend Jack is one lucky man to have such a cool boss! Sleep well, beautiful."

*************************************************************************

It only feels like a couple hours have passed and Anne is awaken by the alarm on her cell phone. She hurries about getting ready for her presentation, dressing in a light, from fitting business suit and heels.

She arrives in the lobby. There is a table with breakfast items and Ian pours her a cup of coffee and brings it over to her with a danish. The new equipment and software has already been unwrapped from its packaging and she goes to work installing it, between bites and sips. She shares glances and sly smiles with Ian as she tries to remain professional, going through the system processes and teaching Ian and his staff how to use it. She has each member make practice runs while she observes over their shoulders, guiding them through the steps. Ian stands next to her and she can't help but let a roving hand sneak behind him and playfully grab his ass. He chuckles to himself at her brass flirtatiousness.

Two hours of instruction go by and when Anne is confident that all is running well, she calls for her luggage to be brought down. Its 8:10 and she needs to get to the airport and check in by 8:30.

"May I give you a ride over, Anne?" Ian thoughtfully offers. "I'd like to say goodbye to Jack as well."

"Sure, that would be real nice." Anne smiles.
 
The ride to the airport took less than fifteen minutes. On the way, Ian kept sneaking peeks at Anne in her business suit and heels. The suit was form-fitting and her womanly charms were still plain to see. Her skirt had risen up her thighs a few inches and Ian's hand reached down to stroke her warm flesh.

"I'm going to miss you when you're gone Anne. I had worried that Jack's boss would be a frumpy old hag who would put a damper on the weekend. Man, was I ever wrong!" he told his sexy guest.

"And I'm glad that you invited us down early. I had a great time with you, even if Jack got called away." she replied with a smile. She reached between his legs and gave his cock a quick squeeze. Her blue eyes had a teasing twinkle as he took a brief look over at her.

"You're going to make me miss the turn if you keep that up" he warned. She released him and looked his way with an impish smile on her face.

Arriving at the airport Ian parked and carried her bags into the terminal. Jack had already arrived and Anne gave him a hug before turning back to embrace Ian. He took her into his arms, holding her tightly to his chest. They clung together for a moment followed by a deep kiss.

At last he pulled back and reached out to shake hands with Jack. "Your boss was a delightful guest buddy." he told his friend. "If you ever get caught up I'd love to have you come down here to unwind." He turned back to Anne and gave her one parting hug. "And that goes double for you!" It was time to board and he waved as they walked away. He would never forget the weekend he had spent with the pretty red haired home girl. She was special.
 
Jack Returns

Jack had arrived at the airport before Anne and Ian. He stepped into the coffee shop for a large cup of strong black coffee. He was going to need it as he was operating on very little sleep. It had been a long 24 hours at the other client’s hotel.

The previous day had begun with Jack performing the installation of the latest software upgrade. This was a long-time client, his first in fact, and he wanted to give them the best service. The installation had gone smoothly and he was finished with that by early afternoon. He then spent several hours training the hotel’s staff on the new features. They were all very pleased to see Jack, as they think of him as an old friend. And they were very happy with the new features in the hotel reservation system.

By 6 PM Jack was very tired from the day’s work as he went to the hotel bar for a drink and a meal. Soon after he took a table, two buxom blondes, Suzy and Sara, joined him at his table. They were very friendly and knew quite a bit about Jack, which surprised him. Obviously they had been sent to entertain Jack by someone, probably hotel management. But Jack was unsure whether they were hotel employees or a couple of hookers. Then again, it didn’t matter. They were there to please him and he wasn’t going to refuse whatever they were offering.

Soon Suzy and Sara, they were indeed twins he discovered, were escorting Jack to the Imperial Suite on the top floor. One thing that Jack really liked about his job was the travel, staying in the best hotel suites, and the side benefits he often received. The bubbly Suzy and Sara were very pleasing to look at and fun to be with.

As they entered the suite, room service arrived with three bottles of chilled champagne, a large bowl of fresh strawberries, and smaller containers of chocolate syrup and whipped cream. A smile crossed Jack’s face as he knew that there were definite plans in place to make sure Jack enjoyed his brief stay.

Inside the suite Suzy, or was it Sara, Jack couldn’t tell, was stripping Jack of his clothes while her sister was preparing a bath for all three of them. He opened the first bottle of champagne and poured three glasses as the girls quickly lost their own clothes. He noticed they had not worn much, only matching, tight fitting dresses, with no undergarments. They all slid into the large tub full of very warm water. Fragrant bath salts made the bath more soothing and relaxing. Suzy and Sara worked in magical unison upon Jack; washing him, massaging his muscles, kissing him, hugging him, and generally playing in sexual ways that made him very aroused. Obviously this was part of their plans for him.

How long they played in the tub, Jack was unsure, but the bath water was becoming cool, so they all stepped out and helped each other dry off. Each girl grabbed one of Jack’s hand and they ran for the super king bed in the suite’s bedroom. Sara, or was it Suzy, managed to grab the cart and pull the food and drinks along into the bedroom. The second bottle of champagne was opened and their merriment continued on the bed. The girls were all over Jack, kissing hugging, stroking, sucking on him. They were fantastic as a team lover. These ladies effectively became one lover with two mouths, four hands, four breasts, and two wet and ready pussies. Jack just lay back and let them work their magic on him. “Heaven can’t be better than this.” he thought. One was sucking his cock with great eagerness while the other was feeding him strawberries dipped in whipped cream followed by more champagne.

Suzy straddled Jack and slowly lowered her wet pussy down upon Jack’s hard thick cock. Her lips parting as she filled herself with him. Jack thought that her pussy fit him like a glove, snug but not too tight, and not at all loose. She was very wet and it was easy for her to begin rising up and lowering herself back down on his cock, sending waves of pleasure throughout his body.

Jack’s view of Suzy’s large firm tits was soon blocked as Sara straddled his face and eased her wet cunt down on Jack’s mouth. He eagerly started licking her labia, and pulled them into his mouth to suck upon. His world was bliss. These two fabulous ladies were loving him in unison as one lover.

As his tongue pushed between the slippery lips of Sara’s pussy, it encountered something different, something unexpected. Almost immediately he heard Sara say something to her sister and they both giggled. Then with a vaginal muscle contraction, Sara pushed a strawberry out of her cunt and into Jack’s mouth. His mouth accepted the tasty fruit, covered in her fluids, and ate it. “What a way to have a strawberry served.” he thought. As he swallowed the remainder of the fruit, he restarted his oral attentions on her soggy pussy, almost ignoring Suzy still fucking herself on his cock. Again Sara’s vaginal muscles contracted and another strawberry popped into Jack mouth. “Mmmmmm” he moaned as he again ate of her fruit.

Not that he was intentionally ignoring Suzy bouncing on his cock, but the immediacy of Sara’s cunt on his face was keeping his full mental attention. That soon changed as Suzy starting using her vaginal muscles to squeeze Jack’s cock. THAT got his attention. His arousal level started rising rapidly. He pushed back with his hips to more deeply penetrate into Suzy as she rode him. His tongue became much more active within Sara’s pussy. All of them were breathing heavily. Bodies were moving faster and more aggressively against each other. It was difficult to tell from his vantage point, but it appeared that Suzy and Sara were making out with each other and groping each others’ breasts. He could hear moans coming from both women.

Jack could feel his balls constrict as his body rushed to its orgasm. With one final thrust up into Suzy his cock exploded, filling her with his creamy cum. It was enough to trigger similar orgasms in both ladies, all of them coming as one.

The exertion of his climax coupled with the difficulty of taking deep breaths with Sara sitting on his face, caused Jack to black out. When he awoke the room was dark. The twins were asleep next to him, one on each side. In the darkness he smiled and drifted off, fast asleep.
------------------------------------------
A public address announcement shook Jack out of his daze. His coffee had gone cold while he had been reminiscing about last night’s activities. “Wow” he thought. “Three-somes on back-to-back nights. Never done that before.” Friday night he and Ian had a fabulous good time with Anne. And last night the twins had done their magic on him.

Jack grabbed his luggage and coffee and headed for the departure area just as Anne and Ian walked into the terminal. He hugged Anne, squeezing her tight. Then he greeted Ian. They all agreed that it had been a wonderful weekend and a very successful business trip. Anne and Jack said their goodbyes to Ian, checked their bags, and boarded their flight home.
 
The time spent on the plane home went by fast as Anne and Jack sat together and caught up. Jack updated Anne on how things went with the other client. Then they spent the rest of the flight sharing stories of their hot encounters the previous day. Anne felt so happy for Jack, that he had stepped out on his own and had had such a great time with those twin blondes! She smiled as his eyes grew big and bright telling her of the strawberries and champagne and massage. She felt so happy as she listened to him. Jack had had a hard time the last few years with his failing marriage and divorce. Anne had been there as a good friend and had just finally brought him around in the last couple months after he spent several in a depression after his divorce was finalized. It was so good to see him beaming about something.

****************************************************************************

Later that afternoon, Anne sat enjoying a pedicure she had booked earlier from her flight. She smiled, shaking her head as she thought about Jack and the twins. She felt thankful for him. Not only because he was a very good, reliable employee and that they made such a great Sales Team, but because he truly was a great friend! She really loved the conversations they had and the little secrets they shared. She was really beginning to feel as though they were kindred spirits of sorts. Her lifestyle rendered her too busy for friendships, so Jack was really her bestie. Anne didn't feel that they would or could ever develop a serious, committed relationship. What they had was perfect, perfect for them both. Committing would just complicate things and possibly ruin the friendship they shared. Anne enjoyed being single and Jack was really just beginning to feel free and happy again.

****************************************************************************

As she lay in her bed that night, she found her mind wandering back to Jack again. The way his lips felt on hers, the taste of his tongue. She slipped a hand under her silken baby doll and found her nipple. She pinched and rolled the tender nub as the fingertips of her other hand traced down her belly to her warm, velvety flower. She closed her eyes and in the dark imagined it was Jack.....Jacks fingers, Jacks lips, Jacks tongue.....mmmmmmmmm
 
Last edited:
The days since Jack arrived home from Aruba had been very busy. His support team had to be brought up to date about the new system sale at Ian’s hotel, as well as the system upgrade at the other client in Aruba. The team needed to be prepared for an uptick in support phone calls from these customers as they began using their new systems. The initial period of use by these customers, and the support they received would be critical to keeping them as happy, long-term customers.

Jack saw very little of Anne those first days back. About the only time they were together was during their briefing to top management about their trip and how successful it was. Sitting next to her gave him a special warm feeling, almost surprisingly special. Jack was becoming a real believer in the new structure of the sales team, and the importance of his role on these sales trips. He also greatly enjoyed the time he was spending with Anne. Their relationship of work hard, and play hard was very rewarding.

Spending less time with Anne was creating withdrawal feelings for Jack. Their time apart was making it more obvious to him how much he really enjoyed the time they had together. They had been so comfortable together, like old, old friends that knew each other’s thoughts and desires. He had never felt that comfortable in his marriage, that was part of the reason it ended in divorce. But that divorce, as painful as it had been, was probably best for Jack in the long term.

Away from the office in the evenings, Jack found himself thinking about Anne and what sort of relationship they had. They really hadn’t discussed their relationship, most of what they did together was driven by their work, and the downtime after work. In retrospect, Jack thought it odd that he felt comfortable about the time Anne spent with Ian, heck Jack had even engineered their time together and he felt no jealousy. That was a bit surprising to Jack. And on their flight home Anne was truly interested in Jack’s encounter with the twins, Suzy and Sara. She enjoyed hearing the details of the 3-way sexual encounter and all about Jack’s thoughts and feelings. At times Anne was more like a supportive friend than a co-worker or a lover. All this was new to Jack, and it actually felt very good.

Thinking back to the past weekend and the two 3-some encounters, Jack made comparisons and contrasts. He supposes that he should have preferred the MFF 3-way with Suzy and Sara due to the better odds, but instead he realized that he greatly preferred the 3-some with Anne and Ian. Sharing that woman, even with another man, was a deeper emotional experience. Jack realizes that Anne really is something special in his life.

As he lies in bed late at night, these thoughts flooding through his head, he suddenly discovers that he is very aroused. His cock is throbbing, demanding attention. He reaches down to his crotch, wraps his fingers around his manhood and begins stroking himself. Suddenly he sees Anne in his vision. He feels her presence. He senses that she is touching herself, thinking of him. He is having a surreal experience, masturbating about her, and somehow knowing that she is likewise touching herself while thinking of him.

Jack just lies there, stroking his cock and thinking about his deep feelings for her, in confident knowledge that they are sharing yet another new and different sexual experience. He feels her hands on his cock, and soon her soft lips begin to swallow him. The feeling is wonderful and his cock slowly slides into her mouth. He sees her, feels her, he knows she is there.
 
Its been a hectic week. The days have flown by filled with briefings, phone conferences and new software research. Anne has barely even bumped into Jack the last 3 days. Thinking about it leaves her feeling kind of bummed and grumpy.

'Really?' She questions her own thoughts of self pity. 'Get a grip. It's only been 3 days.'

Anne, being a very hyper-sexual individual enjoys her fixes, and Jack is like a new Christmas toy that she longs to get more time to play with. But he's different than the other "hook-ups" shes had. They were just that, "hook-ups" no contact other than that. Not that Anne minded, as she is her own woman. She doesn't need a relationship, she doesn't even want one. So why the hell is she thinking like this?

Anne, still feeling grumpy as she heads to her office. Just as her hand reaches for the handle she feels the vibration of her cellphone in her pocket. "Who's this now?" she mumbles under her breath as she flips the phone on.

The phone reads "Jack, Imessage"

Immediately, her face softens and her grumpies seem to melt away as she opens the message. She smiles looking down at the screen. Its a selfie from Jack....making a goofy, silly face with the message, "Miss you Sexy."

She smiles big. 'That's why,' she thinks to herself. 'Jack ISN'T like the rest. He's my bud, my bestie.'
'I Need to see him!'

She sits at her desk and notices an appointment written on Friday afternoon at 3pm, for a client who is a couple hours North of them. 'Perfect, she thinks to herself.' She develops a plan in her devious, sexy mind.

'Something I can handle myself, but Jack doesn't need to know that. Hell, it will be Friday.'
 
“road trip 2moro. leave @1. will u drive?”

Jack stares at the text message from Anne. He is pleased, yet puzzled, because his Sales Team trips with Anne have all been overnight trips to distant places and planned well in advance. No one-day, driving trips, and never on such short notice. However he is pleased to have more time with Anne, regardless of the circumstances.

“Yes. Details?” is Jack’s reply message.

Later that afternoon Anne catches up with Jack and fills him in on the details. “The meeting is with a new client who is about to open a small get-away resort. The location is a couple of hours drive away. It’s scheduled for 3 PM tomorrow, and should last an hour or two at most; very informal, so casual dress is fine. Basically we can drive up after lunch, meet the client, possibly have dinner somewhere nearby, and then drive back.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Jack smiles at Anne. Most of the afternoon and evening will be just the two of them together, plenty of time for them to enjoy one another’s company. ‘Maybe even enough time to get another quick piece of that ass.’ Jack chuckles, thinking to himself as he leaves Anne’s office.

The next morning, before leaving for work, Jack checks the weather forecast. As spring is well underway and the forecast is for a clear warm day, Jack decides to drive his red convertible. He can just picture the two of them flying down the highway, Anne’s red hair blowing in the wind. It should be a great day for a driving experience.

His work in the office is busy for a Friday morning. At noon he joins Anne and others for a working lunch in the conference room. As always, Anne is making sure she is fully prepared to meet the new client. Jack watches Anne as she leads the discussion. She is so business-like, so organized, yet she is dressed very casually in a yellow sundress which exposes most of her smooth silky shoulders and her fabulous legs. She wants to give the appearance of casual, but he knows that inside she will be all business, at least while at the client’s site. Jack is thinking he would love to have his hands on those shoulders, and other parts of her body. He has a hard time focusing on what she is saying, as he just cannot help but think about her is such sensual ways.

Just before one o’clock the two of them leave the building and walk out to Jack’s car.

“A convertible! Jack, you have a convertible? You continue to surprise me.” Anne indeed appears very pleasantly surprised by Jack’s car. She throws her briefcase into the back seat and practically jumps into the front passenger seat.

As Jack slides behind the wheel he turns to Anne. “I couldn’t tell you earlier, but you look ravishingly beautiful today Anne.”

“Thank you Jack. You are quite handsome yourself.”

Jack starts the car, backs out of the parking space and heads out of the lot going towards the highway, north. After some small talk about how great the weather has become, Jack changes the subject to another topic that recently got his interest.

“Anne, you surprised me when I learned that we both read Literotica. And we both read the same SRP threads. Who would have suspected that?”

Anne slides over closer to Jack, drapes her hands on his shoulder and speaks with a soft, sultry voice into his ear, “Well Jack, it is one of my naughty pleasures. And you do know about most of my naughty pleasures. Did you know that I also have a dirty little exhibitionist side?” Anne grins slyly at Jack.

Jack grins and feels a twitch in his groin. The sound of her sexy voice always has a certain effect upon Jack. He is not sure what to make of her last comment, but as it was very revealing and somewhat erotic, he files it away for later reference.

“Have you read Saedo’s latest post to ‘Under His Thumb’?” he quizzes her. “It was really hot.”

“God, yes.” Anne replies, “When I read about Jacob’s massive cock filling Carrie’s tight little pussy. . . . “ Her voice trails off as she pauses to catch her breath. “It just makes me so wet.”

They have approached the main highway and Jack steers the convertible onto the entrance ramp. Looking left and right to check the flow of traffic, he notices that Anne has slouched down a bit in her seat, pulled up the hem of her sundress and is exposing herself to him. Her delicate lace panties have been pulled aside as she is fingering herself.

“It makes you wet? Like you are now?” he asks her in a sarcastic voice. And with a chuckle he adds, “I guess you do have an exhibitionist side! I don’t mind. Did you bring a dry pair of panties to wear later? It looks like you may need another pair.”

Anne playfully punches Jack with her free hand. “Oops, right. I didn’t think of that.” She retorts as she uses both hands to pull her panties down to her ankles. She then lifts her ass and pulls the skirt up and out from underneath herself. “And no wet spots on my dress.” She adds as she settles back on the seat, spreads her knees and resumes fingering her pussy.
 
This is not the first time Anne has done this. It is the first time that Jack has seen her do it though, let alone anyone else for that matter. There is something about a road trip and just heightens Anne's libido. She loves the idea of passerby's possibly looking in and viewing what she has on display.

Jack is having troubles keeping his attentions on the road and his driving. He's still adjusting to being with such a hyper-sexual person. His wife had never acted like this. His palms became sweaty as he grips the wheel tighter.

With her red hair whipping around in the breeze she looks at Jack with her infamous grin, the sparkle in her blue eyes warning of more trouble brewing. Anne's opportunity soon arises as there is a slow 18-wheeler in front of them.

"You want this guy to see what I'm doing too? Let's show him! Just pass him...nice and slow." She says to Jack.

Jack will need to move over to the left lane in order to pass him. They both know that the truck driver, sitting high up in his cab, will have an excellent view down upon what Anne is doing between her smooth, thighs. As he moves the car over into the left lane and begins to pass, he glances over at Anne for assurance that this is really OK. She looks at Jack, smiles and winks.

“Perfect.” She says.

Slowly, Jack pulls the car up next to the truck’s cab, so his side window looks directly down into Anne’s side window. He pauses and holds their position side-by-side.

“Aw, he’s not looking.” Anne says with slight disappointment in her voice.

Fortunately their two vehicles are alone on this section of road, so Jack doesn't need to be in any hurry to complete the pass of the truck. He continues to hold their position driving next to the truck. Anne continues playing with her pussy. Jack catches the scent of her sex, which is making his cock begin to swell and get hard.

“He’s still not looking.” She says with more urgency and disappointment.

“I’ll get his attention for you.” Jack says as he taps the car horn a couple of quick times.

“Yes! He is looking! This is so hot and FUN!” She squeals.

About the same moment, Jack notices the truck weaving a bit in his lane. “Yes, he is watching her.” He thinks to himself, chuckling. Quickly, he floors the gas pedal and pulls somewhat ahead of the 18-wheeler. The trucker honks twice, in appreciation for his viewing.

As they speed down the highway, still in the left lane, they approach a pick-up truck in the right lane that has been traveling a bit in front of the 18-wheeler but about the same speed. It is not a tall truck, not one of those jacked up high so you need steps to climb inside. It is pretty unlikely that the driver will have a view to see down into Anne’s lap.

“Want to flash this guy?” Jack asks Anne. He realizes now how turned on she is getting by the attention she has been giving to her wet and swollen pussy, as well as from the rush of being an exhibitionist.

"Hell ya," she grins.

He slows the car down a bit so as to not pass the pickup until Anne is ready.

She quickly nods in the affirmative that shes ready and then reaches behind her back and unzips her dress. She pulls her arms through and out of the thin shoulder straps. Now only her hands are holding up the top of her sundress, just over her breasts under her armpits.

“Ready.” She says.

Jack accelerates his car to move into passing position. Anne turns sideways in her seat, kneeling facing the window so she can clearly display her chest out the window. As they begin to pull up alongside they can see that there is a young man, possibly a teenager, driving. He is in for a treat. They pull up next to the pick-up and Jack holds their position, side by side. The young man turns to look their way and Anne pulls down the top of her dress. His reaction is immediate as his truck slows quickly and Jacks car zooms ahead.

“Damn!” Anne says laughing. “Forgot I still had my bra on. Oh well.” She slumps back down into her seat. “He got a show, but not as good as I intended.” Again she reaches behind her back, this time to unclasp her lacy bra. Quickly the bra comes off and is tossed into the back seat. For now, she still has her panties down around her ankles. “As good a place as any.” Jack thinks to himself.

“Anne, you know that what you are doing is driving me crazy and giving me quite an erection.” As soon as the words leave Jacks mouth he almost wishes he could recall them back. Too late.

"Oooohhhh Really?" Anne looks at him and then down at the bulge in his pants. "Well I could assist with that. Why should I have all the fun?"
 
Anne turns towards Jack and her hands quickly and expertly unfasten his belt, then unclasp and unzip his pants. She then pulls out his growing cock. With his hands on the wheel and trying to keep his attention to the road, Jack is not in any position to stop her if he wanted to do so. She wraps her hand around the base of his cock and then leans over into his lap and takes the head of his cock into her mouth. “Oooo, I’m in heaven,” Jack thinks to himself.

Kneeling sideways in her seat, her head is in his lap and her ass is facing the passenger side window. Her panties are still around her ankles. And her dress is bunched up around her waist. With his right hand Jack reaches under her and find a bare breast hanging. His fingers roll her nipple – she likes that. Anne moans and places her free hand between her legs and begins to finger herself again. “Damn,” thinks Jack “This crazy woman has quite a sexual appetite.”

Jack is driving in a daze, keeping to the right lane and avoiding all other traffic. He awakens back to reality when he realizes that they are rapidly approaching a toll booth. He removes his hand from Anne’s breast. She moans in protest. He struggles to find his wallet, but his pants have shifted and he cannot locate the pocket with his wallet.

“Anne! Anne! Toll booth ahead.” But her only response is to clamp her lips more firmly around his cock and she wiggles her ass, indicating to him that she is not moving.

They are approaching the toll booth quickly. Jack is running out of time to do anything. He is running out of options. He is almost in a panic.

They pull up to the toll booth. He sheepishly looks at the attendant while Anne continues bobbing on his cock. He waves his hands to indicate that he has no money and he is fairly helpless. The toll attendant leans over to better see what is happening in the car. As if on cue, Anne wiggles her ass and makes a hand available to wave at the attendant. The attendant leans back into his booth, chuckles and hits the button to indicate that their toll has been paid. They are free to proceed. Literally, free.

With great relief Jack thanks the attendant and accelerates away from the toll booth. Jack tries to maintain control of the car, and of himself. He is becoming certain that Anne will not stop until Jack has reached his orgasm and ejaculated into her waiting mouth. He wonders whether he can maintain control of the car. He sets the cruise control and they continue down the highway.
 
Jack thinks he's going to unload in Anne's mouth. He feels his balls aching under Anne's grip. But, as suddenly as she started, she stops her action on Jacks cock. She sits up, wiping the edges of her mouth with the back of her hand. She smiles at him.

"Did you enjoy that Jack? Did you feel that rush from being seen by that attendant?" Anne inquires, wondering if Jack was feeling the same exhibitionist high as she.

"This is our exit up here, number 23. Then you have to get onto Rte 5 East for a bit. This will bring us to the hotel. We are making good time though." Anne continues, glancing at her watch. "Looks like we will arrive about 30 minutes ahead of schedule."

"Mmmmmm, this warm sun feels awesome today!" She says, as they exit the highway in Jack's convertible and begin traveling through the city. She runs her fingers though her windblown hair.

"You don't mind if I play with my pussy a little more do you?" She asks teasingly as she hikes her dress back and props a foot on his dash. Not waiting for his permission she resumes rubbing the length of her freshly shaven pussy lips. "Mmmmmmmm, my pussy is sooo wet and horny Jack."

As they travel along the four lane road through the city, they need to drive more slowly and though a few traffic lights. Jack stays in the right, slower lane as they will need to turn right in a few more miles. Most passing motorists drive with their eyes forward and never catch a glimpse of what is going on in Jack's car. But a few drivers who do notice, can't believe their eyes, some pulling quickly forward in disgust and others slowing to stay parallel with Jack for as long as possible. When this happens, it's not long before impatient horns are honking and Anne is giggling, getting the exhibitionist thrill that she so loves.

"Anne! You're killing me!" Jack looks pleadingly at her. His rigid cock still bare and aching for a release.

"I see you glistening over there." Anne reaches over and swipes the forefingers of her left hand over the slit of Jacks cock head, collecting the pre-cum being oozed out. "You want to cum, don't you Jack?" She questions teasingly while she slowly and obnoxiously sucks his juice from her fingers with a slurpy smack. Jack about veers into the other lane, especially when she follows those fingers with the fingers of her right hand, which are wet with her own juices. She then returns them to her puffy pussy and continues rubbing and fingering. She keeps her eyes on Jack and his longing cock.

"Oh my God, Anne!" I so need to fuck you! You are Mean!" He chuckles.

"You do, huh? You want to fuck me? You want to sink that big cock deep in this pussy right here?" She spreads her lips, giving Jack a peek of her pale pink inner lips and moist opening.

"Yes Anne! I want you soooo fucking bad!"

"See that City Park up there on the right? Pull in there." Anne had been navigating. She knew the park was there and had planned to use it with Jack, to his surprise.

"Ohhh, you ARE naughty, Anne." Jack smiles BIG as he follows her instructions and pulls into the park.

"Go left up here and drive down near the pond." They head that way through the quiet park, only a few joggers here and there as it is a weekday afternoon.
 
Jack is extremely aroused and beginning to think more with his cock than with his other, more rational head. As he drives into the park, all he can think about is finding someplace to park and then satisfy his lust for Anne. He thinks less and less about privacy or who may see them.

He sees a short drive near the pond that disappears around a bend. "That's a good spot." thinks Jack as he drives towards the side road.

"Anne, you won't need those panties for a while. It's time you took those off."

Anne reaches down to her ankles and removes the panties and tosses them into the back seat along with her other items. She touches her wet pussy again, smearing her juices over her fingers, and then holding them under Jack's nose. The powerful aroma startles him so much that he almost drives off the road.

"Damn, you must want me bad." he snarls back at her. "I hope you are ready. I have no time for foreplay."

"Why aren't you inside me already?" she teases back.

Jack stops the car. Jumping out he runs to the passenger side door and opens it for her. As she steps out of the car her dress, which had been bunched around her waist, falls off of her and puddles on the ground. She steps out of it, now totally nude. Jack's pants are still undone and around his hips, his large cock bobbing erect our from his body. He grabs her hips and spins her around, facing the car and pushes her shoulders forward so she leans over, her elbows on the hood. Instinctively, she spreads her legs and wiggles her ass in front of Jack, inviting him to invade her.

Jack wastes no time in stepping forward, aiming his rigid cock for her dripping wet entrance. Without any hesitation he slides fully into her hot, juicy cunt. "Fuck!" he groans. The sensations of her hot wet flesh enveloping his rock hard, throbbing cock are an incredible. "Yes Jack, that is the idea." she replies in a a sultry tone. Her playful voice has been replaced by a more serious, 'fuck me senseless' assertion.

Wasting no time for lovemaking, Jack holds her hips as he starts pumping his rigid member in and out of her, each forward thrust pinning her against the car. "Damn, you make me so incredibly horny, and then you feel so wonderful." he whispers into her ear while simultaneously gasping for breath.

Anne smiles as she is impaled again and again. "What a magnificent hard piece of meat he has", she thinks. She loves the art of teasing to make him so aroused that he cannot think straight, and then he gives her such a hard satisfying fuck. However this time she may have gone too far. He is so, so horny that he is only thinking about rushing to his own orgasm, his own release, with little sense of her needs or desires.

She realizes that she needs to slow him down, but it is too late. In that instant she feels his cock pulsate deep within her canal, and then erupt, jetting cum shot after cum shot deep within her. For a moment he collapses on top of her, still gasping for air. "Thank you Anne. That was great." He backs away from her and his cock pops out of her sodden pussy, glistening with their juices. "I think I have some tissues." he mutters as he leans into the car and opens the glove box. Opening the tissue pack, he takes one to wipe his cock and hands the rest to Anne, his cum already leaking out of her and dribbling down her leg.

Anne stands there next to the car, totally nude, cum running down her leg, and still feeling quite horny. She is stunned that Jack has satisfied his own needs while not appearing to be concerned whatsoever about her needs. "Jaaaaack." she says in a whiny voice. Jack turns to face her as he pulls up his boxers, tucking his shirt into his pants. "What?" he acts surprised. Then as he looks at her, his deadpan face turns into a sly smile. "Don't like to be left so horny, do you?" he adds. She glares at him and raises her arms in a 'what the fuck?' motion.

Jack laughs, steps forward, grabs Anne around her waist and lifts her up onto the hood of the car. With her sitting on the edge, Jack pushes her back some, then lifts her knees up and apart which causes her feet to be planted on the car hood as well, as she lays back. With her wet, swollen core exposed wide for Jack, he smiles, licks his lips and lowers his face to her very messy and needy pussy.

He begins by pushing her legs up and back, which rocks her hips, exposing her rose bud which he tickles with the tip of his tongue, sending shudders through her body. "Oh Jack!" she exclaims. Slowly his tongue slides up the length of her puffy wet labia. Using his tongue like a spoon, he scoops out of her pussy a glob of their combined fluids, his cum and her copious fluid. He swishes it around inside his mouth, moans, and swallows. Jack continues to plunge his tongue into her gaping slit, scooping out more think globs of fluid.

While the attention feels very pleasant to Anne, it is not satisfying the desire burning within her belly. She is so aroused but he is not moving her towards her desired climax. She starts humping her hips into Jack face, wanting more. Jack has been playing with her, teasing her, some in retaliation for the situation she left him in back on the highway. But he has gotten his, time for Anne to have hers.

Jack's mouth moves up to the top of her slit and sucks upon her clit. He inserts three fingers easily into her gaping cunt, twisting and turning his fingers to stimulate all parts of her canal. "Oooooh Jack, Yes!" she expresses her pleasure. Ramping up the action, Jack's mouth becomes more aggressive on her clit, licking, sucking, even nibbling on the clit between his teeth. He shoves his three fingers deep into her, pushing the last set of knuckles into her, opening her up even wider. the fingers are pistoning in and out of her, twisting and turning, knuckles rubbing her g-spot. Her breath quickens as her arousal builds. Again he sucks her clit, pulling it between his teeth and then pulling it out. "Ooooooh", she squeals.

Jack is doing about all he can on Anne's vagina, and he knows he must do more. He pulls his pinky finger up and inserts that. Now four fingers stretching her pussy wide. Her fluids drenching his hand and dripping down her cunt and over her rosebud. Jack pulls his hand back and bit, removes his pinky finger, and slides it down to her rosebud. Smearing some of the copious fluids over her backdoor entrance, he position the finger to enter her. Then as he shoves his hand forward, three fingers enter deep into her cunt and the fourth sinks all the way into her ass.

This time her "Oooh!" is more of surprise than pleasure. But quickly she adjusts to the dual assault into her holes. Within a moment her body is moving quickly towards the desired orgasm. It rushes through and over her, exploding through her vagina. Her muscles spasm, clamping so tightly that Jack's hand is expelled out of both her openings.
 
Back
Top