Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?

I love sucking cocks, desire to blow more and. . .

- can't really describe how much joy I get by having hard, lustful dicks fill my mouth with thick creamy semen. I've answered this thread before and like reading the comments from other guys.

Every single day cock turns on my mind. I play with myself every day even if I don't jack off and drink my own sperm (love the taste, need and want cum from a cock or my own) Have been lustfully eating for the last 12 years.

Nothing has ever turned me on as male on male sex has done. I have become addicted to other men's cocks and by choice (I knew that my cravings to suck men off had to become reality) not just overwhelming temptation the curiosity brings to a man I am a married guy who gives passionate blowjobs to strangers which excited me even more.

Making oral love to a cock which needs to release it's warm load is something I wish I could do multiple times each day.

And yes, I used to be straight and NEVER imagined the allure and hot rewards I get from being a cum greedy cock sucker.

Anyone else feel this way?
 
- can't really describe how much joy I get by having hard, lustful dicks fill my mouth with thick creamy semen. I've answered this thread before and like reading the comments from other guys.

Every single day cock turns on my mind. I play with myself every day even if I don't jack off and drink my own sperm (love the taste, need and want cum from a cock or my own) Have been lustfully eating for the last 12 years.

Nothing has ever turned me on as male on male sex has done. I have become addicted to other men's cocks and by choice (I knew that my cravings to suck men off had to become reality) not just overwhelming temptation the curiosity brings to a man I am a married guy who gives passionate blowjobs to strangers which excited me even more.

Making oral love to a cock which needs to release it's warm load is something I wish I could do multiple times each day.

And yes, I used to be straight and NEVER imagined the allure and hot rewards I get from being a cum greedy cock sucker.

Anyone else feel this way?

Was married, still love fucking women, but also love giving a good BJ or taking it deep. My trainer gives me free gym time for emptying him out every mtw and friday
 
If I never enjoyed “sucking”, I wouldn’t bother to ever put it in my mouth to begin with
🌹Kant👠👠👠
 
From the experiences I've had, I enjoy sucking cock immensely. The deep, choking feeling once they're halfway down your throat, the heat irradiating from the swollen meat, and the intoxicaing feeling of submission. I found the best part was when my previous partner would lace their hands in my hair and would pull hard when I was doing something they really enjoyed. Just another thing I miss about sucking dick. .

Yes, this exactly! Just a bit of dominance - the hands at the back of the head gently guiding at first. Then, as he gets closer to climax, the fingers lace through the hair, hands tighten to provide a firm grip, then pulling me in close as he shoots his load - nothing better (unless he has time to recharge so we can do it again).
 
Yes I do! I had fantasized about it for years and finally did it. Loved it and can't wait to do it again. Love feeling a cock get hard in my mouth, the taste of precum on my lips and tongue.... mmmm makes me hard just thinking about it
 
"Enjoy" isn't the right word for me.

I enjoy getting a blowjob, I enjoy sucking a woman's nipples. But as far as sucking a cock or a pussy, it's more like an irresistible, primal urge for me. Enjoyment is certainly part of it, but it's not nearly a strong enough word to describe my desire to perform oral sex on either a man or woman.

I guess I'm just extremely orally oriented, but particularly with a new partner, that's the number one thing on my list. If I can just suck them then I'm happy with the sex regardless of what else we do, and if I can't, I'm not.
 
If I have cum while giving a blowjob, without touching my dick (well...maybe a little grinding the bed) does that mean I enjoyed it? Of course, I've also done the same while eating pussy.
 
While I love a good blow job, I can get that at home. When its another guy it is all about getting his hard cock in my hands, face and in my mouth. Nothing better than the feel of a cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I long to experience it again (hopefully on a semi-regular basis).

This sounds great. Love sucking cock, feeling a man on my lips... Lets both hope for semi regular basis cock sucking.
 
One of my hottest same sex experiences was meeting up with a guy I connected with online, getting through the email exchange and then meeting up after agreeing to exchange oral. Meet, look each other over, agree to proceed and then go off together silently to find a secluded spot. Arrive, agree the spot is suitable, awkward pause to figure out how to get started. Out of politeness, I volunteer and drop down to my knees. He opens up his pants and pushes them to his knees and steps forward. We connect and I am quickly feeling his dick get hard as my face gets pressed into his pubes with every thrust, balls against my chin. After a few minutes, he wants a turn and we change places. We repeat taking turns until I get close. I drop down and do him as I jerk off. He suddenly pulls away and I stand up. He takes both of our dicks in his hand as we thrust together, dick, against dick, until we cum in a a messy conclusion. After a moment, we separate and pull our pants up. After exchanging expressions of how much we enjoyed getting each other off, we left our secluded spot and returned to the real world.
 
I guess I'm a real cocksucker because I LOVE SUCKING COCK. I started being bottom and also enjoying oral sex at an early age and have loved it, at the taste of cum, ever since and as often as I can get it. One of my favorite partners was a few years back that lasted a couple of years. He was a choir director for a church and seemed to think that oral sex wasn't "really" sex. He was uncut and had a beautiful, big cock with lots of skin. We enjoyed mutual oral until one afternoon I convinced him to just try being top and putting just the head into my ass. Well, that was pretty much the end of me sucking his cock because from then on he wanted to top me every time, which was wonderful for me. He continued taking me orally but he also got the taste of himself because he would rim and felch me after he topped me. The thoughts of it makes me hard even now, 5 year later.
 
If I have cum while giving a blowjob, without touching my dick (well...maybe a little grinding the bed) does that mean I enjoyed it? Of course, I've also done the same while eating pussy.

Eating pussy is leagues above sucking, without even trying
 
As the title says, who actuly enjoys sucking a hard dick, what's the best part for u.
I wouldn't have made this thread if I don't enjoy a good cock in my mouth. I don't know what it is, it's warmth, feeling it grow in ur mouth, just trying to go deeper and feel it throbbing in my throat... And then we get to the final throb and then there's really nothing better then the head of a big dick cumming in my enclosed mouth, ever bit of cum either hitting the back of my mouth or tongue. For me, the cum is DEFFINATELY THE BEST PART, nothing beats knowing eiher it was in ur ass a second ago, now ur sucking it until il blows in ur mouth, obviously my tongue is pressed hard up against the cock sumwhere and feeling that last little squirm then the pulse and throb and then magic, hot sticky yummy cum in my mouth *drools for cock*

You said it! I feel exactly the same. I love feeling the head on my tongue...the pressure build and hot liquid in my mouth and throat. I love sucking cock. The right cock. Not all cocks are equal. LOL
 
As the title says, who actually enjoys sucking a hard dick, what's the best part for you.
I wouldn't have made this thread if I don't enjoy a good cock in my mouth. I don't know what it is, it's warmth, feeling it grow in your mouth, just trying to go deeper and feel it throbbing in my throat... And then we get to the final throb and then there's really nothing better then the head of a big dick cumming in my enclosed mouth, ever bit of cum either hitting the back of my mouth or tongue. For me, the cum is DEFINITELY THE BEST PART, sucking it until il blows in your mouth, obviously my tongue is pressed hard up against the cock somewhere and feeling that last little squirm then the pulse and throb and then magic, hot sticky yummy cum in my mouth *drools for cock*

While I love everything about the act itself of sucking cock, for me the best part is simply the way that "being" a "Cocksucker" makes me feel! It makes me feel like a SLUT!! That I will eagerly drop to my knees and take another man's cock into my mouth to perform an act seen by many to be disgusting and perverted thrills me no end! I'M A COCKSUCKER!!! Its not just what I do, it's what I AM! To me, it's not an insult but a compliment! I bring pleasure to the world while pleasing myself. The ultimate win/win situation.
 
Eating pussy is leagues above sucking, without even trying

My tastes for cock are MUCH more narrow and specific than they are for pussies.

I'd much rather suck the average pussy than the average cock, but I think I'd slightly prefer sucking my ideal cock over my ideal pussy.
 
Can’t we have both? 😝

I love the feel of a cock just before it cums in my mouth. How hard and long it gets how hot it feels on your tongue. Then the feel of the hot cum as it hits the back of your throat on the first few spurts. How good it feels to suck out every drop until he begs you to stop. Mmmmmmm. Oh I guess yes yes I do.:D
 
I love the feel of a cock just before it cums in my mouth. How hard and long it gets how hot it feels on your tongue. Then the feel of the hot cum as it hits the back of your throat on the first few spurts. How good it feels to suck out every drop until he begs you to stop. Mmmmmmm. Oh I guess yes yes I do.:D

the next best thing to actually sucking is the pov...

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5b0dcf044197f

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5b1f02cb3c278
 
Last edited:
I'm a top, but y'know what? There's a lot of times I just crave to have a cock in my mouth. Maybe because mine looks so tasty...
 
Back
Top