Vibrator in public with cloths on

Joined
May 28, 2018
Posts
1
I would like story where urban women is made/forced to wear a vibrator with cloths on and made to walk around at mall or public spaces
 
I would like story where urban women is made/forced to wear a vibrator with cloths on and made to walk around at mall or public spaces

im going to do this to a gf best idea present ever. when everyones around and shes on edge all day
 
Twist the conceit. A guy (any sexual orientation) must wear a vibrating butt-plug all day, maybe remote-controlled by a friend or enemy. Hardons are induced. Hilarity ensues. I guess a guy in baggy overalls could wear a fleshlight all day. Add the vibro-plug for extra fun.

How do you want the story to end?
 
im going to do this to a gf best idea present ever. when everyones around and shes on edge all day

Get one with a wireless remote control, but be careful. I can tell you from experience that they are not as quiet as you would expect, especially if she sits on a wooden chair. Of course, this comes in handy if you want people around to know what she's going through....
 
My story Hotel Exhibitionist Ch. 03 deals with this in the context of a hotel ballroom and elevator. There's lots of potential with this concept and I'm not sure if there are that many stories that explore it.
 
I can tell you from experience that they are not as quiet as you would expect, especially if she sits on a wooden chair.

"If you can't find a partner, use a wooden chair!" - I've always wondered what that line meant! Now I know.
 
Great idea and can have a lot of fun with it - the noise factor can either be explained away by saying it’s a new quiet model or used as part of the story to draw attention to the person wearing it.

It could be a fun walk through the mall type story, or maybe she loses a bet or truth or dare game and has to spend the day with a bullet inside of her. She doesn’t think it will be hard at all until she realizes that it is a vibrator with a remote.

This could easily be a hot sissy story too. He is being trained to wear a plug but this time it’s a vibrator.

Could also be an investor story - son catches mom cheating or doing something online and contacts her via email with proof. He blackmails her and makes her wear the vibrator without telling her there is a remote.
 
Another fun twist could be that someone gets one as a gift, or gets one just to try it out themselves. They wear it out one day and a friend ends up finding the remote control, and realizing what it is, takes it and uses it on her during some situation where she basically HAS to endure it...
 
A high-ranking lawmaker, speaker of the state legislature or governor or whatever, wears the vibe, maybe controlled by a political opponent, for some time, to show their tight self-control and implacable determination. And for the lulz.
 
Clothed with a vibrator

I would like story where urban women is made/forced to wear a vibrator with cloths on and made to walk around at mall or public spaces

Wife actually did this in Disney Springs. Went in and placed the vibrator in and then we walked around. Went well until we lost the remote control. Expense vibrator.

War Bonds Swingers
Paul
 
Back
Top