Topless Jen Beach Party

ShirtlessMike05

Experienced
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Posts
90
Hi it’s Mike. I’ve got an idea for my popular Topless Jen stories. I thought since it was the summer time that I would write a story about Jen being invited to a beach themed party by her friend Crystal. The idea is that the hostess of the party that invites Jen knows Crystal and they have this rule at the party that you have to wear whatever you would wear to the beach and no cover ups. Of course Jen wants to go there in her bikini since she doesn’t know anyone there and doesn’t want to offend the guests. Crystal tells the hostess about Jena toplwss asventures so she finds some way to get Jen out of her bikini top so she has to spend the rest of the party toolwss. The idea is that she attends several of these parties and each one she ends up wearing less and less to until they get her naked and force her to come naked and stay the whole time there naked. Also I flight Crystal or the hostess would come up with various errands Jen has to do so she has to leave the party usually at night in whatever state of dress she is in and has to embarrass herself with Crystal there to make sure she goes through with it. That’s basixally the premise of it. Most of the other guests are clothed many in swimsuits so Jen is usually the one wearing the least clothing. Let me know what you guys think and if I need to add anything or do anything different. I want to get something posted quickly.

Mike
 
Sort of a CFNM vibe, but with a woman. I’d make her super aroused by the experience and unable to avoid brushing against people, getting them wet and driving her crazy.
 
Back
Top