Into the Phonebooth

Kind of slow. Nobody needs saving. The pictures are stale. The words are old. Lol

Superman needs to open his eyes. There's damsels in distress all over the place. The pictures, they do inspire, and the words... Well the words blaze the trail.

Superman needs to open his eyes. There's damsels in distress all over the place. The pictures, they do inspire, and the words... Well the words blaze the trail.

I left my heat vision on too long last night. Eyes are kind of blurry this morn.

Creating for me, is much like this picture. It is full of electricity and power. Ebbs and flows of energy flow through me into whatever medium I am focused on in that moment. You all might not wanna know that, but I don't have anything sexual to add about this picture. Soorrrrrryyyy!

That's amazing! I love the lightning!!

Good morning!! :kiss:

Finally! Someone comments on this picture. Lol. Thank you, Tali!

I love it! So much to look at in it........your eye, the guitar, the clouds and the lightning just really work well together....it's superb!

I love it! So much to look at in it........your eye, the guitar, the clouds and the lightning just really work well together....it's superb!

I was pretty happy with it. I'm trying to be more subtle and express my artist's soul in these pictures...not so overtly suggestive. That doesn't go over really well for guys on an adult forum, but I'm challenging myself.

I was pretty happy with it. I'm trying to be more subtle and express my artist's soul in these pictures...not so overtly suggestive. That doesn't go over really well for guys on an adult forum, but I'm challenging myself.

Well, it's working because the 'soul' part comes through in your eye in that one. Subtle can be the sexiest thing in the world if you do it right, and you do.

Well, it's working because the 'soul' part comes through in your eye in that one. Subtle can be the sexiest thing in the world if you do it right, and you do.

Gracias, Tali. Thank you so much!

I see you looking from the loveseat. Your eyes are bright, engaged. Your breathing is normal, from the rise and fall of your shoulders, but I detect something else there. Something...familiar. ah...i know it now. You think I'm baiting you, laying here on the sofa in my undies that hug *those* parts just right. I admit that it is a mere coincidence. Why would I want you to drag your body up against my legs, stalking up my thighs with your hardened nipples massaging lone nerve endings? Why would i want your fingers hooking around my boxers and sliding them down? why would i want to watch you wrap your lips around my cock, or feel your ample, soft breasts envelop me like a warm hug?

After all....I'm just laying here minding my own business. Yep...in my boxers that hug all of those spots just right.

I see you looking from the loveseat. Your eyes are bright, engaged. Your breathing is normal, from the rise and fall of your shoulders, but I detect something else there. Something...familiar. ah...i know it now. You think I'm baiting you, laying here on the sofa in my undies that hug *those* parts just right. I admit that it is a mere coincidence. Why would I want you to drag your body up against my legs, stalking up my thighs with your hardened nipples massaging lone nerve endings? Why would i want your fingers hooking around my boxers and sliding them down? why would i want to watch you wrap your lips around my cock, or feel your ample, soft breasts envelop me like a warm hug?

After all....I'm just laying here minding my own business. Yep...in my boxers that hug all of those spots just right.
This picture makes my imagination run wild.

That's amazing DK!

Hmm I love this shot. Very cool :)

Oh, Pervy..... :cattail:

Back