The Lab Experiment: A Life is a Life

"Better be careful things could happen.-"Seto chuckled as he finished half the sandwich and began the second half."

"Naughty things..things that i can take advantage of you , maybe 'rape ' you or maybe ravage you make you cry out."-He chuckled seeing her eyes.-

"Sounds very kinky." I laughed. The area was fairly quiet, so the idea sounded fun of him taking advantage of me.

-he chuckled as he just finished his meal and smiled seeing her not let up rubbing his cock so Seto took her foot and held it as his hands crept up hr leg under her skirt she wore since she was kind of close.-

I finished off my meal and stopped playing with his cock, so that we could have some fun. "Mmmm, I am ready." I said preparing for what we were going to do. I went to an area where he could hide and sneak up on me.

-Seto looked to her as he slowly snuck up this was going to be fun as he covered her mouth and drug her grabbing her body as they went to the small Willow tree covering them from sight.-

-he grabbed her pinning her to the tree groping her breasts and pinched the nipples as he forced a hand under her skirt rubbing her cunt to make her even wetter.-"Mmm don't try anything funny slut."

-He grabbed her throat and began to pinch her nipples as he exposed them.-"shut up slut just be a good little fuck toy and do as your told."

My master began forcing his cock more and more into my throat as he pretended to rape me. I whimpered in pain and pleasure.

-He came filling her mouth.-"Now i need that pussy show it to me or you will be sorry."

-He gripped her hair making her bend over and began to shove his cock in to her pussy and began to fuck her hard from behind.-

I hid my moans of pleasure moaning pretending to resist my Master. I kept struggling but take his cock deeper inside of me.

-Seto moaned and whispered to Serena.-"oh yeah i know your not moaning but it feels good go on moan out loud i know you like it."-he suggested and kept thrusting his cock deeper and harder Seto was enjoying this. Still they needed to beat this Army he was feeling better tomorrow they would go after them he needed his Exo Suit though if he was going to help.-

-He came filling her pussy and grins as he knelt her down and fucked her mouth and came again in her mouth.- "Did you enjoy that?"-He asked her.-

I swallowed my master's cum with a smile. "I enjoyed it very much, master." I moaned. It certainly helped with the stress of us being on the run. I was hoping that we would fully be able to get away from the general and his forces.

"good lets get to the hotel."-Seto and Serena went back to the hotel and they kept low for another week and a half. Then Seto finished what he was doing this whole time. He smiled as he was ready to get out of there.-"I have a old house that i have the lease to...there is my lab...when we get there they won't be able to find us."-He smiled as they ate and dressed after a shower. He called for the Car he sent off and as it pulled up a few of the bell hops were freaked out as Seto packed his stuff in the car with Serena. Then soon enough they drove off. Seto got on the high way and he was gone. 85mph down high way 39 They were going out a bit and they needed to lay low at least they had a place where they would be ok to be.-

It was not long after we left that we found out through the news that the general and his soldiers were at the hotel searching for us. It was a good thing we left when we did or innocent lives would be at stake. We arrived at an old farm house. I was nervous, but knew we would be okay there for a while. After putting away our things, I looked up some recipes and made a nice candlelight dinner for me and my master.

-After getting to his Main lab and house. he felt better it would take them some time. He pulled out his Project from the last time they were at the other lab and began to work on it once more.-

I sat down and curiously watched my master work on his project. "What are you working on?" I asked very much interested.

Back