Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some help ladies! I used a new toy...and wound up bleeding. :( I lubed up (lots) but maybe not enough. As always I had my leeloo ( similar to a bullet ) working and tried my vibrating beeds...back there. Juan loves the idea...so I had to try. Any advice?

I need some help ladies! I used a new toy...and wound up bleeding. :( I lubed up (lots) but maybe not enough. As always I had my leeloo ( similar to a bullet ) working and tried my vibrating beeds...back there. Juan loves the idea...so I had to try. Any advice?

You need to go slow and small to start. If you try large and fast, you can get hurt. Lots of lube, small size, slow penetration. Build up to the point of more, but take your time.

Maybe I should come over to help you ;-)
XOXO
Kel

Just playing with my tits while I'm reading here on Lit ...
Been a little while - so good to see all you girls enjoying yourselves!

I had to take my panties off (they were practically see-through, anyway). They do smell and taste nice, though.

You need to go slow and small to start. If you try large and fast, you can get hurt. Lots of lube, small size, slow penetration. Build up to the point of more, but take your time.

Maybe I should come over to help you ;-)
XOXO
Kel

Thank you for the advice! I will be trying again this weekend!;)

I find every time I log into Lit I tend to play around a bit. Sometimes a little more than others but my hands always seem to wander, so many hot posts on here :D

Woke up to a wet and miserable day outside so I'm gonna stay in bed and continue what I started last night. Getting wetter by the minute ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back