More than literally (closed for loving50)

Now, as any good dog owner knows, chocolate can actually kill you if you eat it to excess. But, what a way to go!

Memories of the time when Shawn dripped hot wax on my body filled my mind as I planned the evening. I decided that warm chocolate would be a sweeter alternative. The crockpot warmed it perfectly and although I had a number of choices for dipping and eating, I couldn't think of a better choice than certain body parts.

Shawn apparently agreed as he leaned over and began to lick my chocolate covered nipples. His tongue swirled around the areoles, teasing the nipples to hard points. My hands buried in his hair, I held him close to me. As he finished with the sticky sweet goo on my nipples, he reached over and took the spatula, making dark lines down my body.

My eyes closed in submission and desire, I finally looked down to see what he was doing. On my belly he had painted a long line with an arrow pointing to my pussy. He laughed softly and said, "I'm just pointing the way to the REAL sweet stuff."

"How did I get so lucky to find you?" I whispered as I gave myself over to his pleasuring.

My time to pamper him , paint him, just love him would come soon but I was perfectly happy to be the receiver at the moment. Again I closed my eyes as I felt his tongue licking the chocolate from my body.

Softly I began to sing. "Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? Just like me, they long to be, close to you..."
 
Last edited:
It was the first time I had heard you sing, and it was as sweet to my ears as the chocolate was to my tongue. But it was equally sweet to hear your voice waver and the song turn to soft moans as I licked over your body, and gradually followed the lines I had painted to your sweetest spot. After the chocolate, the taste of your honey was more savory. You were beautifully, abundantly wet and scented. My lips and tongue returned to where they had left off in the basement. Your clit, fully swollen and exposed, was softly licked until your cries told me of your climax.

When you quieted after, I reached for the chocolate brush and began to paint your pussy. The chocolate mixed with your juices and gave you a light thin coat. You seemed to enjoy the sensation of the soft bristles, and definitely enjoyed my tongue immediately thereafter. It took a while to cleanse your nooks and folds of all the chocolate, and I was nothing if not thorough. It took two more strong climaxes to finish the job.

And when I started working my way back up your body, you looked at me face and giggled. A quick glance in the mirror showed chocolate all over my face, like a kid who had just licked the frosting bowl. You pulled me on to my back and began kissing my face, sucking it clean, and my cock throbbed in anticipation of the same.
 
Not only were my hands and feet freshly prettied, I also had managed to visit my favorite waxing artist. Much of my body was without hair, including my underarms, my legs and of course, my pussy. Bare, soft and fresh I knew the clean slate would be a perfect palette for the warm chocolate. I also knew that Shawn would love painting my puss and then devouring the deliciousness.

His eyes peeking over my mound made me smile and then his face came into view. Chocolate and cum covered most of him. I laughed and pulled him up next to me, eager to kiss it off. His eyes pleaded with me for intense pampering. I was happy to give it to him.

I pushed him gently onto his back, kissing him here and there, teasing his body with my lips and tongue. His breathing deepened as I took the small brush and began painting his body. I covered his nipples first and then blew on the warm chocolate. Next I moved to his belly and then finally to his cock. By the time I started painting it, his erection was throbbing intensely. The power I had over him at that moment was intoxicating. He held his breath as I began slowly licking the candy off. I could taste the natural taste of him under the sweetness. His flavor was so much better.
 
After all the play and teasing, without release, I was closer to being a babbling teen idiot than I could ever remember. I had never had anyone play with my nipples before, but quickly discovered how sensitive they were as you sucked the chocolate from them, and how erotic I found it. But soon it felt as though my entire body was aroused. Your lips and tongue on my belly had me panting, and uncharacteristically, I begged, "Heather... please..."

But you just hummed as your continued to work your way down, and after what seemed like forever, brought your tongue to my chocolate coated cock. You lapped the length up and down, never taking me inside your mouth, just licking. But as the chocolate was consumed and my skin bared, each lick made me moan louder. When you brought your lips to the head and started to suck the last of the coating, I groaned loudly and started to cum. You barely opened your mouth in time as the first pulse burst from the tip. You immediately took me deep and sucked hard. I thought I would pass out from the pleasure, pulse after pulse shooting down your throat.

Too soon though, I was spend, for the moment. You went back to cleaning my off. You looked up at me with a broad grin on your face. I pulled you up for a kiss and then pushed you onto your back, mumbling, "I think I missed a spot..."
 
"Oh, I'm pretty sure I'm all clean. Sticky with residue but chocolate free." I said laughing and squirming away.

Shawn leaned in close and asked, "Are you ok?"

"Much more than ok. I didn't realize my skin would feel so raw with all the licking. I think I just need a warm shower. Are you up for that?" I asked.

"Absolutely!" He answered.

Turning off the crockpot before we made our way into the shower, I walked behind him, playing with his ass as I moved. Letting the water rush over our bodies, we washed every inch of each other, concentrating on some inches more than others.

Toweling off and then applying lotion came next before we were ready to collapse with exhaustion. As we stood kissing next to the bed, I said, "Now that we're clean, I don't think we actually want to sleep in that." I pointed to the sticky, chocolate smeared sheets. We laughed and began pulling them off.

Once the washer was started and the bed was made with fresh sheets, we laid down, me spooning him, my hand lightly cupping his balls. My last conscious thought was, 'I wonder if I'll ever feel I've gotten enough of him.' It just didn't seem possible.
 
I woke a bit before dawn. I had only been in the house a week, so my mind was not used to all the new sounds yet. We had shifted during the night and I was now spooning Heather. My cock was swollen large, and pressed lightly against your ass. You were sleeping soundly.

I slowly reached behind me until my hand found the lube on the nightstand. I flipped the top off and squeezed some in my hand, then carefully shifted so I could apply some to my cock. I listened to your breathing, alert to waking you prematurely. I shifted my hips down a bit and brought the head to your pussy. You stirred as the tip brushed your labia. I heard you breathe in as I found your opening.

I thrust and sank half way inside you. You gave a small cry as my hands grasped you and pushed deeper. I started rocking my hips, giving you short strong thrusts. You started breathing hard, as your hands grasped mine.

I paused, and slid out of you long enough to pull you onto your back and move between your legs. In a breath, I was back inside you and now fucking you hard. Some pretty salty language came from your sweet mouth as I ravaged you. Your legs parted wider, an open invitation for me. Soon we were both growling as climaxes took us, my cum filling you.

We both panted as I rolled onto my side, still joined to you. We held each other in the dark, until sleep took us both again.
 
There's nothing quite as satisfying, for me, than to wake with my lover already buried in my body. Knowing that he felt totally free to take me whenever and however he wished warmed my heart. I was his and he could join with me anytime and anywhere.

Panting and sweaty we slipped off to sleep again. The night had been short, after all. I woke about 11:00 and felt him watching me. Curled on my side, my ass pressing against his lower belly, he was propped on his elbow looking at me. I shifted so I could see him better and we whispered good morning words to start the day.

Eventually we made our way to the kitchen for some brunch and over coffee and eggs I asked, "So, are you thinking of going to Las Vegas again? This time to get married of course. We could do the drive in or book the Elvis preacher. Maybe we could get married at the top of the Eiffel Tower or in that massive Ferris Wheel."

We laughed and joked about more scenarios. Of course the last place I wanted to get married was in Las Vegas but I wanted to at least bring up the subject. The ring on my finger was sparkling although I suspected that a bit of chocolate lingered in the prongs.

Shawn answered, "I would like for us to get married with family around. Your family is great and I would really like you to get to know mine."

He had my attention with that. I hadn't met any of his family and he had been pretty tight lipped about them so far. I leaned in to listen to him, ready to ask questions if he didn't give enough details. He smiled at my obvious interest and sighed heavily before speaking.
 
"Well, when I say family, I really mean my son," I said, with the tone of someone starting a story, "my parents were immigrants to this country. They met here, married, and had me later in life. They both passed on some years ago. I have a few pictures I will show you some time."

"I didn't have any siblings and was kind of a loner growing up. I married once, and it didn't go well. We divorced some years later and she got custody of our son. She moved across the country, so I didn't have a chance to see him much until he was an adult. But we happen to be in the same industry, sort of, so we have seen each other a lot more these last few years."

"I told him I moved in with you, and he said he would be in the area some time soon. I would love for you to meet him," I concluded, taking another sip of coffee.

I grinned at you, "I think you'll like him. He's like his old man, just younger and more handsome!"
 
"Not possible!" I said, taking his chin in my hand. " no way is he more handsome than you!"

We settled into our comfortable life together with ease. Shawn moved into my world as if he belonged there all along. We made strong friendships with other couples, spent lots of family time with the kids and he took the work place by storm. Life was great!

We also planned our wedding together. I loved that he got so involved and that we worked together to make it personal and meaningful. Then in the midst of our great life came Shawn's son.

I was thrilled to meet him when he finally let us know he was coming to town. His visit was only going to be 4 days but we looked forward to spending time with him. Then just as he was about to arrive, Shawn got word that he had to travel due to a work emergency.

On Sunday, Shawn's son drove up to our house. I watched him confidently walk up to the door. So much like his dad, I couldn't get over the resemblance. Just the way he moved was so much like Shawn. Then together Shawn and I went to the door ready to greet him warmly.

His smile lit up his face as he first shook hands with his dad but then they came together in a typical man-hug complete with back slaps. I smiled at the interaction and then moved in for a genuine hug.

"This is how you do it, love. Welcome! We're so glad you're here."

We helped him get settled and comfortable and then Shawn told his son about his own trip. I added, "He has to leave early tomorrow morning but don't worry, I don't bite and we'll find plenty to do until he gets back."
 
Robert - Shawn's son

I had been quite curious when dad said he had met someone, and even more so when he asked her to marry him. My work schedule eventually put me in the same area he and his fiance lived, so we planned a visit. I was very curious and envious, in part because my most recent relationship had dissolved and I was definitely feeling it.

I arrived at the address given me and walked towards the house. When the door opened and I saw dad step out, my eyes widened at who stepped out with him. One word came to mind: MILF. She was hot.

I have to admit, as glad as I was to see dad, I could barely take my eyes off his fiancé. I felt my body go rigid, in more ways that one, when she gave me a welcome hug, the softness of her full breasts pressing against my chest.

I covered well, and brought my luggage in and got settled. The evening was pleasant. I got my hormones under control, until I found out that dad was leaving on a trip in the morning. Heather's comment that she didn't bite and we would find things to do set my mind whirling.

As I went to bed, I kept thinking, "nothing is going to happen. Nothing will happen. She's not interested and I have to keep my dick in check."

I had almost convinced myself of this when I heard sounds coming from down the hall, distinct feminine sounds of pleasure. As my cock sprang to hardness, I could only think it would be a long four days.
 
Last edited:
Of course I had to send Shawn off with visions of great sex dancing through his head. We made love for a good two hours and may have been more vocal than we should have been. We weren't used to having kids in the house, even adult kids.

As we drifted off to sleep, sated and satisfied, I said softly, "Do you think Robert heard us? Don't answer that, I know he had to have heard me. It's just that you're too amazing when you lick my pussy and suck on my clit and I can't help but lose control."

Just talking to him that way made me want to go another round but I knew he needed his sleep and so I kissed him firmly and promised to be his wake up call in the morning. Always good to my word, I woke him with a long blow job early the next morning. Heading downstairs while he jumped in the shower, I could taste the salty cum deep in my throat. I figured Ribert would sleep in so I hadn't showered yet or brushed my teeth.

As I began to make coffee I felt rather than heard a presence in the room. I glanced over to the breakfast nook and startled at the sight of Shawn's son sitting there in a t-shirt and pajama pants. He apologized for scaring me and then asked how my night had been.

My first thought was how much he seemed like Shawn and my next thought was I wondered how much he could hear coming from our bedroom. A bit flustered I poured both of us some coffee and pulled my robe closer around my body when Robert's eyes lingered at the neckline. Thankfully, Shawn soon came in and broke the tension in the room.
 
Robert

I had not slept particularly well, even after things had quieted down in the house. I had woken to the quiet sounds of my dad moaning, and could too easily imagine his buxom fiance throating him. By the time I heard the shower running, I was wide awake. May as well get up. I left the bedroom, deciding I was decent, and went downstairs. The lights were on in the kitchen, so I made my way there to see Heather making coffee. Her robe hugged her body and the thought that it was all she was wearing started my cock swelling.

I sat down in the breakfast nook, so she wouldn't see the big bulge in my PJ's. My movement startled her and I apologized, trying not to stare at the cleavage that her robe exposed. She got me a cup of coffee and I could smell the scent of her as she set it down. My cock swelled further, and I wasn't sure what to do when dad walked in. I wished him a good morning seated, not wanting him to see me lusting after his fiance.

He sat down and we all chatted more comfortably. But soon he had to leave and Heather walked him to the door. I got up for more coffee and saw her return. I offered the coffee, "may I warm you up?" then grimaced inside. She stepped closer, offering her cup. So close, and I started to swell again.
 
As always I was a little down as I kissed Shawn goodbye. I knew I was spoiled and I loved every minute of life with him. When he left or I had to, I counted the hours until I could touch him again. We whispered goodbyes softly at the door and then Shawn grabbed me tight and said, "Heather, show him a good time but not too good of a time." He grabbed my ass as he turned to go and laughed.

Back in the kitchen Robert was at the counter, pouring more coffee. The resemblance to Shawn was uncanny. He was so confident and sexy. 'Now, where did that thought come from?' I asked myself. 'Behave yourself!'

Trying to keep my blushing to a minimum and happy that the light was dim, I walked over to Robert holding out my cup. He filled it and then said, "So do you like cream, Sugar?"
 
This was weird on a few levels, but I was flirting with my dad's fiancé, and it had the feel of every other flirtation I had engaged in.

"Sweet n low, Splenda, Nutri-sweet," I added, trying to be too obvious.

"Or are you sweet enough just as you are?" then slipped from my mouth.

Thankfully, you laughed, which eased the tension. Except that your breasts bounced beneath your robe as you did. I forced my eyes from you and went to sit down again, hoping you had not seen the tent in my PJ's.

"So," I asked, "what are the can't miss local attractions?"

Of course, as I looked the short distance across the kitchen to you, your robe displaying a bit more cleavage, I could think of two attractions I wanted very much to see.
 
Last edited:
It was hard to know where to look as I answered him. Robert was obviously sporting a rather large hard on and he continued to stare at my chest as he flirted. It had been quite a while since I engaged in conversation like that with any man other than Shawn and I was admittedly flattered that a much younger man would be interested. Still, flirting seemed harmless enough so I gave in to the temptation.

"Well," I began, "I suppose we could go to a show or a museum. My grandson loves the zoo. There's a great park not far from here with a beautiful walkway around the lake. We could check to see if there's a baseball game this week. What interests you?"

He was quiet for a moment while he adjusted his pajama pants once again.

I smiled and said, "Tell you what. I'm going to go take a shower and get dressed. Why don't you do the same and think about what you would like to do for fun. I'll meet you back here in a bit and we can make a plan."

Impulsively I leaned over and kissed his cheek. Too late, I realized that I gave him more than an eyeful when my robe parted. Straightening up while pulling my robe tighter around me, I continued, "Whoops, sorry. I guess I'm used to being au natural around the house lately."

I turned to go upstairs as he spoke up. "I noticed the hot tub out back. Is that an au natural zone too?" He grinned at me like the Cheshire cat.

"Ah, sometimes." I replied, quickly heading for the steps.
 
Robert

I watched you walked out of the kitchen, your robe clinging to the cheeks of your ass as you moved. There was definitely teasing happening here. I had to keep my hands on the table as you had bent over, your robe parting, displaying cleavage you could lost in. The kiss on the cheek, the au natural comments... if this had been any other situation, I would already have pulled you in for a real kiss.

I got up from the table and walked upstairs to get a change of clothes. I heard the shower as I passed by the bathroom and paused. The door was part way open! I couldn't stop myself from peaking in, holding my breath as I saw you lathering your body through the glass. What a body! Full, lush, curvy... I let out a quiet moan as my hand went to my cock, stroking it gently as I watched.
 
In part, I want to claim innocence and say that leaving the bathroom door open was purely an accident. Of course, I know that isn't true. I left the door ajar in hopes that Robert would notice and attempt to watch me. I don't know why, well actually that isn't quite true either, I know exactly why I did it.

I was a horny old lady! That's the bottom line and the thought that I would be without Shawn for a few days and the fact that there was a very sexy man that reminded me so much of Shawn, well there's a run-on sentence for you, but clearly I was just incredibly horny and turned on by hot and horny Robert. I knew I was playing with fire, it's just that at the time, I didn't much care.

Taking time to lather up my body, I kept checking in the mirror for any sign of sexy Robert. I had already admitted to myself that I intentionally made lots of noise while giving Shawn an extended blow job that morning. I actually wanted Robert to hear! Sick? Yes, but true. I stood in the shower chiding myself but figuring that if I couldn't admit the truth to me, then who?

My slippery fingers wandered between my legs, touching and stroking my little swollen clitty. My other hand worked my nipples, pulling and pinching them until they were hard points longing to be sucked. Soon I was on my way to a very nice solo cum while hoping for much more.

Another glance at the mirror and I could clearly see Robert standing in my bedroom. His hand was down the front of his pajama pants as he watched my lathered body writhe in the shower. He didn't know I was watching him, yet, but I could change that easily enough. Throwing caution to the wind, I rinsed off and turned off the water. I stepped out of the shower and stretched before reaching for a towel.

The door flew open as Robert entered the bathroom. A goofy grin spread across his face as he said, "Do you always shower with the door open when there's a horny man visiting?"

Startled but excited, I said, "Well, I'm not used to horny men coming in my room to watch me in my bathroom. So, what should I do about that?"

He dropped his pajama pants to the floor and laughed at my shocked expression. "I don't know, Heather. But what do you think you should do with this?" He said holding his thick cock in his hand.
 
Robert

I peeled my T shirt off, so that I was equally naked. My eyes raked over your body, my view no longer obscured by the glass of the shower. I could see you had just cum. Your skin was flushed and your gorgeous large nipples hard. I wanted you in a hundred different ways, and I wanted you now.

I stepped closer and saw your hands raise towards me. I reached out and took your hands, as I pressed my body against your, pushing you back against the wall. I bent my head to kiss you, as my body writhed against yours, my cock against your belly.

I groaned as I bend my legs, squatting down slightly, lowering the head of cock until it dipped between your legs. You shuddered as that hardness passed over your wet labia. Your eyes were wide as I shifted once, and then again, until I felt the head part your labia and press against your wet opening.

You were so incredibly wet. Your pussy yielded and I with a loud groan I entered you. I lowered my hands to your hips, tilting you, holding you in the right position for me to enter you further. Your hands settled on my shoulders, as I started to fuck you.

I almost growled at the intensity of it, and you made all sorts of gasps and moans and little cries. I started fucking you harder, your butt bouncing against the wall behind you. I gritted my teeth as I felt the inevitable, and howled as I came hard, pulse after pulse of semen filling your pulsating cunt. Both of our climaxes seemed to roll on forever. We ground and ground against each other, until we were spent.

After a time of just holding you, I pulled back and out of you. Immediately, I picked you up and carried you to your bed. I was only getting started.
 
'I gave myself to Robert' was my only thought. I couldn't believe I let that happen! What was I thinking???

After he placed me on the bed I moved out of reach and sat up. "Robert, this is wrong. We can't do this again. I'm sorry."

Instead of backing off, he joined me on the bed and slipped his arms around me. "I hear you but that's not what your body is saying, Heather. Come on, you know you want it as much as I do."

His voice was low and sexy and he immediately moved in to nuzzle my neck. At first I tried to resist but he was admittedly charming and I was weak. His persistence won me over, along with the extreme horniness I was feeling, and I began to respond to his kisses. He smiled against my lips as he felt me give in while his hands began to explore my body.

Robert's body was firm and young and already his cock was rock hard again. I took the shaft in my hand and looked longingly at it. He ran his hand through my hair, encouraging me to move down. I knew what he wanted and unfortunately knew that I wanted the same.
 
Robert

It took very little encouragement. We both wanted it. I knew that and you were slowly admitting it. You shifted on the bed, moving your lips to my cock. Your full breasts dragged across my stomach and I groaned. I could feel you smile as you swung your leg over my chest and lowered your chest to my cock..

I rolled my hips, grinding my dick against big tits. You shifted again, and I slid into your cleavage. "So fucking sexy," I growled, moving my hips, titfucking you, "I've never had anyone do thisss." You started grinding against me, lengthening the stroke of my cock. You shifted yet again and I felt the head pop free of your jugs, only to be enveloped by your mouth. "God...fuck....Heather," I gasped as I started to cum, long strong spurts into your.mouth. You didn't flinch or gag or complain. You simply kept sucking and swallowed, repeatedly,

She fucking swallows! Damn! I had to keep her interest. I wanted more of her. When my head cleared, I tilted it up and brought my lips to the pussy before me. My hands moved to your ass as my tongue snaked out, probing you. Your moans and whimpers guided me, and soon I was circling your clit. You were a vocal girl and I was going to make you scream.
 
Last edited:
As I moved on him, grinding my wet pussy against his face, I let go of all thought. Before I met Shawn, I had been pretty sexually active, hoping to find the perfect lover for me. With Robert I transported to those days of just enjoying the moment and not worrying about the consequences.

My pussy was purring at his every touch, every lick and every suck. I swallowed his hot cum and sat up higher so I was sitting fully on his face. He held tightly to my thighs and held me in place. Things came to a head and I began to cum. I cried out in passion just as my legs began to shake. Robert's fingers grabbed my ass and hung on tight through my gyrations.

Faintly I heard a female voice call out, "Heather, are you here?"

At first I chose to ignore the interruption but quickly it registered in my mind, someone else was in the house. I swung my leg over Robert's head and in a panic threw on some clothes.

"Someone's here! Get up and go in the bathroom!" I whispered with urgency.

I noticed a sly smile on his face as he grabbed his clothes and moved to the bathroom. Just before he closed the door, he turned and said, "We're not done yet, Heather. Get rid of whoever that is and bring that beautiful ass back to me."

Checking my reflection in the mirror, I made a face at the wanton woman staring back at me and then quickly ran down the steps, hoping to fool my girlfriend.
 
I slipped my clothes on quickly in the bathroom, then washed my face and hands. As I did, I thought about how best to handle this situation. Once clean, I looked under the sink and found a plunger. I wet it down and then shook off the excess. Carrying it, I left the bathroom and walked downstairs to find you in the kitchen, chatting with a slender red head around your age. You both looked at me as I walked in.

I brandished the plunger triumphantly, "One sink unclogged!"

I walked over to your friend and extended my hand, "Hi! I'm Robert, Sean's son."

We shook hands and I could see her eyes taking me in. I walked over the sink and put the plunger in the cabinet underneath, commenting to you, "that was harder than I thought it would be. Thanks for the help."

You thanked me, and asked us both if we wanted coffee. I sat down in an empty chair and watched your ass as you went to the counter, and wondered...
 
The level of sexual tension in the room was impossible not to notice. I knew Lacey, my neighbor, was missing nothing. I also knew she was a seasoned cougar and would love nothing more than to have at the younger version of Shawn.

I busied myself with serving coffee and cutting some homemade banana bread. 'God, when had I gotten so domesticated," was my thought. I looked over and watched Lacey and Robert chatting, no, flirting. And why shouldn't he flirt with her? She oozed sexuality. In her late 40's with strawberry hair (enhanced regularly), beautiful green eyes, a tight body with large tits and shapely legs, men always noticed Lacey. That's what led to her divorce.

I brought the bread over to the table and sat closer to Lacey than to Robert. We ate and sipped hot coffee and after a while Lacey said, "Heather, Robert tells me he hasn't been in your hot tub yet. The weather is perfect for a long soak. Why don't we move this little party outside?" Lacey winked at me and then gave Robert a more pronounced wink. Obviously they had been talking about more than just the weather while I worked in the kitchen.

Blushing, I said, "I don't know if Robert brought a swimsuit and I'm pretty sure you don't have one with you."

"No matter!" Lacey said, jumping out of her seat. In a flash she stripped off her sweater and jeans and started off to the back yard in her panties and bra. "This works just fine," she yelled, pulling the cover off the tub.

I didn't even have a moment to respond before Robert grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back patio. "Come on, baby, this will be fun." He growled in my ear.
 
Robert

I have a warm spot in my loins for older women. A woman twenty some years my senior had taken my virginity when I was fifteen, and I had had a taste for cougers and jaguars ever since. And while I had been irritated early at being interrupted with Heather, I now felt like the Gods were smilimg on me.

Lacey was clearly on the prowl, so to speak. As we had waited on Heather, she had flirted strongly. Her sweater fit like a glove and she stretched frequently, showing off. I wondered if she had had work done, so I was doubly agog when she stripped off her sweater and jeans to head to the spa.

I admittedly felt a little guilty. I had been in bed with Heather only an hour ago, and now I waz getting wood over her hot friend. On the other hand, it was raining busty MILFs and GILFs, and I was no fool. I took your hand and pulled you towards the spa. No point in pretending at this point. Lacey had figured it all out, and likely envied you.

We walked out the door in time to see lacey removing the cover on the spa. She walked up the steps and stepped into thw water. She sat down in one of the seats, the water up to her chin, then stood up, saying it was too deep there. She stood facing me for a moment. The water had rendered her bra and panties transparent, showing off large dark nipples and a shaven mound. She looked at me with a "you want this, don't you?" expression.

I just grinned as I stared back at her, casually stripping down to nothing, my cock rising quickly. When I was naked, I turned to Heather, and helped you finish disrobing. I took your hand and walked you to the stair and into the spa. Lacey watched us enter and turned her back towards me. I reached over and unclasped her bra, pealing it from her shoulders and off. I slid her wet panties down to her feet and hbeld them as she stepped out of them. I then settled back into a seat as she turned around.
 
Last edited:
Shawn

It had been a trying day. Travel was rarely enjoyable, unless I had Heather by side and in my bed. I settled into my hotel and was missing you sorely. I dialed your home number, hoping we could connect. I was a bit disappointed to hear the ring go to the voicemail, but figured you were out with Robert.

Not knowing who would be listening to the message, I restrained myself, "Hello Love! I have arrived safe and sound and miss you terribly. Can't wait to chat! Love you!"
 
Back
Top