Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your breasts are really beautiful Seinna, thank you for the lovely photo.

No. Thank you for your comments ohverbatum, you are welcome :) :kiss:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Play no work -
herMaster1111 & Sienna

grape_vine.gif

Good day everyone!

((( VIPER ))) :) :kiss:

Yes, I'm still awake it seems :) I have been drinking but it got too much after a while. I am feeling much better and looking forwards to another lazy day. Just chillin' basically and enjoying some experimental writing :)

((( VIPER ))) :) :kiss:

Yes, I'm still awake it seems :) I have been drinking but it got too much after a while. I am feeling much better and looking forwards to another lazy day. Just chillin' basically and enjoying some experimental writing :)

Experimental huh..... like slumber party sexperimental? :kiss:

Experimental huh..... like slumber party sexperimental? :kiss:

Yes they are!!!!!!!!! and your's are quite lovely.... as is all the rest of you my sweet

I've been writing the part of a submissive with herMaster. I am finding it interesting believe it or not. I am usually neither or slightly Domme ;)

Being a sub never interested me since TRT and I got married and the wedding vows opened up a new insight to marital relationships... very complicated, but fun :)

Any how, my girls are awake demanding breakfast and I will be demanding a nap soon after I have taken these flu meds. I think I've refrained from drinking for enough hours... but, I just know they are going to knock me out :)

I :heart: you all ... bless :kiss: :rose: :)

Holy fuckstick, Batman!!!

For the first time ever I am watching a Rugby game. And I fuckin' LOVE it!!! :D:heart:

Now if I could just understand all the ins and outs. :eek:

*gigglesnort* Love it!

I didn't bother reading the series.

((( photograph ))) :) :rose:

I did a quick "scan read" through all three books and I admit I found certain parts slightly arousing, but I'm not into BDSM in general... I like erotic romance and I just couldn't find it. I would rate it 4 out of 10 :)

Besides, there is much better erotica on this site by far :)

I did a quick "scan read" through all three books and I admit I found certain parts slightly arousing, but I'm not into BDSM in general... I like erotic romance and I just couldn't find it. I would rate it 4 out of 10 :)

I agree, this site has far better erotica.

Hope you are feeling better today!

Tonight's episode of Mrs Browns Browns Boys on BBC1 featured the said book. It was funny, but surpassed by the vibrating phone which was hilarious and had me crying with laughter. A must watch!

Mrs Browns Boys - Mammy?

If the series has not reached America yet then I predict it will, and take it by storm.

Last edited:
Taking my daughters to Mum's tonight for their weekend Sunday day trip to wherever. They will have seen more of the north of england and wales than I ever knew existed. She's also good on history too which is an educational plus :)

I phoned home after dropping them off and told TRT to make a good pot of fresh coffee (I drank far too much alcohol over the past few nights) and because I was feeling much much better I needed a caffeine fix. That was all I was expecting :)

Good that I didn't call to an old school friends house on the way home to stay over for the night. Because when I stepped indoors to our house I was met with a "welcome back" to remember. One gorgeous man who I love so much, and who deprived me of contact sex for the past five days, was waiting for me totally stark naked with his cock in his hand. "I think I need some attention... it's been a while now..." he said.

The rest? Well I was desperate too, so you can imagine the rest yourselves ;)

:kiss: :rose:

Broadband testing

For those concerned about me keeping up with movie and music links at the moment; not to worry :) I am in the process of testing a new design of "dongle" from our internet service providers as part of a deal.

The equipment I am personally using requires further development from my point of view. My test results should be completed by 8th February. So far, it allows access to LITEROTICA and other adult websites with the restrictions removed. The idea of this experimental new device is to prevent access to minors to certain websites. I have been testing these "auto-restrictions" and I must say I love the way it does it :) It displays an open pixelated screen with squares of the most dominant colour other than white and black, no photograph. When I go to LIT forum on my LIT settings I get a screen full of pale blue and white squares. Nothing is revealed.

However, there are negatives also, such as the actual up and download streams. Both these are below their norm and require working on to a customer satisfaction level. We could be seeing this product on sale, possibly worldwide by late 2013 :)

Glad you had some eroticism in your life today SIENNA.

I assure you, that makes 1 of us and it wasn't me.

BrettJ in Canada

Glad you had some eroticism in your life today SIENNA.

I assure you, that makes 1 of us and it wasn't me.

BrettJ in Canada

((( Brett ))) :) :kiss:

Brett, if it is any consolation, then you have eroticism from me. That one to one special chat if you know what I mean. Bless :kiss:

Without being too open minded and forwards, there are things I would like to learn about you sexually, despite what you may think of yourself. I think an outsiders "private" opinion is what you may need :) Sorry if that offends.

grape_vine.gif

Ask away SIENNA, either here or in PM. There is little I am afraid to share at this point in my life.

I know what you meant about eroticism hon, I meant in the "welcum home" sense you enjoyed earlier on. It's rare for me to have enjoyed such passion. I always tell people that have others that love them so much that they should cherish each moment. It's a unique bond and you're both lucky to have it, as are Mr & Mrs. W.

BrettJ in Canada

Naughty chats are better than nothing.

Hi CatfightFan :) Welcome to the Erotic Lounge :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ask away SIENNA, either here or in PM. There is little I am afraid to share at this point in my life.

I know what you meant about eroticism hon, I meant in the "welcum home" sense you enjoyed earlier on. It's rare for me to have enjoyed such passion. I always tell people that have others that love them so much that they should cherish each moment. It's a unique bond and you're both lucky to have it, as are Mr & Mrs. W.

BrettJ in Canada

Understood Brett my love...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back