Remember when Democrats shit their pants

OldJourno

Literotica Guru
When Donald Trump said he wouldn't necessarily accept the election results in 2016?
My God, the Democrats moaned and wailed, democracy would collapse if we have no confidence in elections.
Fast forward to 2018 and Georgia, where Democrat Stacey Abrams has lost the race for governor by thousands of votes. Hillary Clinton says Abrams was cheated but there is no evidence to back up this irresponsible and dangerous claim - dangerous because it will rile morons who will believe her only because she is Hillary Clinton despite her sleazy past.
And we're giving sleazy a bad name by linking it to the Clintons.

When Donald Trump said he wouldn't necessarily accept the election results in 2016?
My God, the Democrats moaned and wailed, democracy would collapse if we have no confidence in elections.
Fast forward to 2018 and Georgia, where Democrat Stacey Abrams has lost the race for governor by thousands of votes. Hillary Clinton says Abrams was cheated but there is no evidence to back up this irresponsible and dangerous claim - dangerous because it will rile morons who will believe her only because she is Hillary Clinton despite her sleazy past.

There is a big difference between making sure all votes count and discounting the results.

Somebody made a claim without evidence? How can we ever accept the word of such a person again?

200.gif

I like the way NPR delivers the news. I've noticed they are commenting on President Trump's remarks. For example, they will say there is no evidence to support his claim. Or that there is no truth to his claim (basically calling him a liar).I have no problem with this as long as they make the same commentary on Democrat claims that are not truthful. I honestly don't listen enough to say for certain that they don't already do this. However, NPR certainly appears to hve a liberal bias

What kind of fucking banana republic allows one of the candidates in an election to run the election?

True. Her present is sleazy as well. Just lower volume now that she does not have favors and access to sell.

I'd ask for a real cite, or any cite to back that up.. but you keep ducking..

No surprise there, queball.:rolleyes:

If we're being honest I'm still pissed about Trump. I'll probably die mad about it.

Like, come on guys what the FUCK!?

Edit: Seriously, in my 80s, my grandkids are gonna ask me about the past and I'll just be like, "THEM DUMBASSES ELECTED AN OOMPA LOOMPA" because I'll be old at that point and I can say any goddamn thing I want because that's how being old works for some reason.

There is a big difference between making sure all votes count and discounting the results.

The trouble is the Democrats want the illegal votes to count and when they aren't enough they want to make up some more.

Haven't we all? Just going along, maybe driving, maybe somewhere with no easily accessible toilet. Suddenly everything goes south. You try but you come up short. Your body can only take so much.
You stop and assess the situation. There is no way you get out of this with your dignity.

Yeah been there man.

"I think what [Democrats are] doing is testing what they can get away with. ... This is about stress-testing the integrity of our election system." —Rep. Matt Gaetz

Irony.

Seems to be that kind of day.

There's even idiocy involved too.

The trouble is the Democrats want the illegal votes to count and when they aren't enough they want to make up some more.

That's never happened, you fucking lying dipshit. You and have much in common - like lying about things that are easily disproven or things you don't need to lie about.

That's never happened, you fucking lying dipshit. You and have much in common - like lying about things that are easily disproven or things you don't need to lie about.

It is easily disproven?

Well, get to it then.

It is easily disproven?

Well, get to it then.

You got it, lying little bitch! Find that link I asked you for earlier or continue to be known as a lying piece of shit. Then, I *may* entertain your idiotic request.

And quit white knighting for your fellow little lying bitches.

You really need to ease back on the pipe, tweeker.

All I would need to do to refudiate your assertion that it "never happens" is to post this. She got eight years and deportation for doing it:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/us/illegal-voting-gets-texas-woman-8-years-in-prison-and-certain-deportation.html

What's that you say? That's the only time in the history of never it ever happened?

How would you know?

The ninth circuit told Arizona we cannot demand proof of citizenship. Anyone that actually knows about the integrity of our elections knows only one party objects to measures to ensure only eligible voters vote. It isn't in question whether or not illegals vote, (in some jurisdictions it is legal for them to vote in local elections) the only question is how many of them do so.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

As usual, you have no idea what you are talking about.

. . .and no, I don't feel like digging out the accurate, direct quote. You know that you said it so I really don't care whatsoever to do so. You did say, "I have never *abused* drugs."

Even still having had this argument with you for what four or five years you've never once denied using any specific drug.

Last edited:
You really need to ease back on the pipe, tweeker.

All I would need to do to refudiate your assertion that it "never happens" is to post this. She got eight years and deportation for doing it:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/us/illegal-voting-gets-texas-woman-8-years-in-prison-and-certain-deportation.html

What's that you say? That's the only time in the history of never it ever happened?

How would you know?

The ninth circuit told Arizona we cannot demand proof of citizenship. Anyone that actually knows about the integrity of our elections knows only one party objects to measures to ensure only eligible voters vote. It isn't in question whether or not illegals vote, (in some jurisdictions it is legal for them to vote in local elections) the only question is how many of them do so.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

As usual, you gave no 8dea what you are talking a out.

. . .and no, I don't feel like digging out the accurate, direct quote. You know that you said it so I really don't care whatsoever to do so. You did say, "I have never *abused* drugs."

Even still having had this argument with you for what four or five years you've never once denied using any specific drug.

What about who does what drugs?

What about who does what drugs?

Yeah, typos that I already corrected on a small screen certainly *proves* sonething.

You should go ahead and take those little victories where you find them, pathetic that they may be. It's all you have.

Back