The Haunting of McCallister Hall

RawDog33

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 8, 2018
Posts
1,791
Huntingdon-College-CC-Spyder-Monkey-e1351559840834.jpg



John Harris had been working maintenance at Bay State University for the past ten years or so, and McCallister Dorm always gave him the creeps. It was a small, co-ed dorm, and only three floors with some twenty-five rooms per floor. It was one of the oldest buildings on an old campus, and situated at the far edge of the original university land grant.

Quite frankly, the place gave him the creeps.

He’d gotten a call from the dorm that the hot water was out, again. It was late, nearly eleven o’clock, but he was the guy on-call this week and so he headed across campus in the maintenance department pick-up truck to fix the issue.

John let himself into the dorm, his tool bag in hand, said hello to the girl stationed at the front desk, and headed down to the boiler room in the basement. The lights flickered in the hallway; he never had been able to get them to work right, no matter how many times he changed the bulbs. He fished out his keys and unlocked the door to the boiler room, and went inside.

“Huh, that’s weird,” he muttered to himself as he checked over the old boiler. It wasn’t running at all.

The lights flickered again. John pulled out his flashlight and started looking around some more. Suddenly, he heard the famliar creak of the squeaky door. He turned around, not expecting anyone to ever come down here, and was shocked to see one of the dorm’s residents, a young woman half his age, standing in the doorway.

“Hey Mister...” she said with a devilish smirk. John’s eyes went wide as he realized she was dressed in only a low-cut tank top and tiny shorts.

“Uhh, hi, you, uh... you’re not supposed to be down here...” he stammered...
 
Last edited:
Jenna

Jenna wasn’t quite sure what had forced her away from the sorority hazing. She wasn’t even sure what made her come to the dark empty boiler room except for the realization that it wasn’t empty. The janitor stood in front of her, talking to her but it was like an out of body experience as if she were watching a movie or no listening to the radio.

“Sorry, I must’ve gotten lost. But actually I was looking for you.”

Was she talking? Jenna didn’t feel like she was talking yet she heard her voice. It was like being locked out of your house but you could hear everything going on behind the walls.

Help!!!! It didn’t seem like the maintenance man could hear her pleas for help.

‘Shut up bitch. It’s time to have a little fun.’

What the fuck? There was something inside her, controlling her.

“Actually, my pipes are leaking and you fix that kind of thing right?” Jenna twirled her dark hair smiling at the guy. Her cleavage peaked from her top, if peaked was the right word. “Do you think you can help me out?”
 

Attachments

  • 915FA44C-612C-4E5B-AB1F-9A27F0D1AEE5.jpg
    915FA44C-612C-4E5B-AB1F-9A27F0D1AEE5.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
John was about to inform the young woman that if she had a problem with leaky pipes, she needed to inform the front desk and they would put in a maintenance request.

His eyes scanned over her body, and he realized this girl was barely older than his own high school aged daughter at home. A pang of guilt hit him, as his mind went to his wife, alone in their bed.

He blinked. He was smiling. Licking his lips. Stepping towards her.

“Excellent choice, sis,” came words unbidden from his mouth. What the fuck? He tried to stop himself from walking towards her, from dropping his tools to the floor and unbuttoning his shirt, but he was suddenly powerless to do so! He tried to scream but nothing happened, save for a stinging, blinding pain in the back of his mind.

Just shut up and enjoy the ride

What was happening?

He was standing in front of the girl now, his hands grasping her hips and pulling her into an embrace. Their lips met, hungrily, their tongues getting aggressive immediately, their hands roaming each other’s body.
 
"You think? I was going to go with something basic like one of the night professors but, that seems so typical you know?" She said, Jenna frowned. Holy shit was this school actually haunted. There had been rumors for ages that there were ghosts that haunted the university more specifically the dorms but everyone usually broke it down to stupid legends that weren't actually true.

"Besides, the janitor isn't bad looking at all." She eyed him up and down. "Her thoughts are kind of loud though, it kills the mood. She keeps asking why is this happening to me, why is this happening to me? It's okay sweetie you're going to enjoy this, believe me. Is there a way to mute her? You know what, never mind. She'll shut up once she's also caught up in the throes of passion, right?"

As whatever was inside Jenna talked, controlling her body and as hard as she tried to struggle to not move closer to the janitor, soon she was in front of him. She crushed her lips against his hungrily. She was kissing him as if he was an ex boyfriend she hadn't seen in a long time but he'd called her sister. The legend said the ghosts were siblings....shit shit....

Jenna's body pulled away and she began untying her top opening it and cupping her boobs. "Not too bad of a body. Her boobs could've been bigger but I guess that's what I get for rushing. What do you think?"
 
Back
Top