What do you NEED right now?

I really suck at and despise small talk. I need a good conversation without having to be the one that's expected to carry it. Don't waste either of our time.

For him to get his rear in gear so we can go then get back here, have dinner and relax!

Hot bath
Glass of wine
Ben-Gay
Someone to massage the fuck out of my arm and shoulder

Pinched nerves are a bitch

To be assured that he's okay. He doesn't look okay. He looks a bit like a ghost. And his symptoms are worrisome.

I know. And how I do wish the opposite were true.

I'm afraid the difficult truth is there's probably not a lot you can do about that.:rose:

As absurdly cliché as this will sound, do try to work on being the healthiest, happiest person you can be. It will make you more attractive in general, and you'll bounce back more quickly when things don't go quite the way you'd hoped. :)

I'm afraid the difficult truth is there's probably not a lot you can do about that.:rose:

As absurdly cliché as this will sound, do try to work on being the healthiest, happiest person you can be. It will make you more attractive in general, and you'll bounce back more quickly when things don't go quite the way you'd hoped. :)

Oh yes, I do realize that. It's not the first time I've been here - in this position - before, and it probably won't be the last. That being said I do appreciate the kind words of advice. They're always welcome. :rose:

Aw, there's a lot of loveliness going on and I think that's what I needed to see at the moment. That's great!

Back