the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+2]A.I.R.[/size] will not be accepting contest submissions today in solidarity with Wikipedia, Google and others in their protest against this attempt by right wingers, fascists and racists to seize control of the Internet.

And why has LITEROTICA been silent on the issue?
 
[size=+2]A.I.R.[/size] will not be accepting contest submissions today in solidarity with Wikipedia, Google and others in their protest against this attempt by right wingers, fascists and racists to seize control of the Internet.

And why has LITEROTICA been silent on the issue?

Because they are real and you and your AIRHEAD contest crap is fake.
 
[size=+3]A.I.R. Contest Author’s Reminder[/size]

Authors, please try to remember that A.I.R. only accepts one (1) entry per author. And please don’t try to fool us with these silly ALTS!

One means one!

Our theory is that every author should have one (and only one) chance in every contest. That authors should give us their best effort and not flood the contest with secondary works that simply steal attention away from other authors.

Too many of the old AHer crowd enters three, four, five and even more entries in an attempt to beat the system. We feel these authors are insulting those who play fair with their greed and egoistic approach.

We don’t want them and won’t accept them.

Why can't they play fair…
 
well the LITEROTICA section of the contest has started...

which means we now have both contests up and running ... one QUEEN ... two CROWNS .... life is good...

Queen-Elizabeth-Corgies.jpg


A.I.R. Rocks! LITEROTICA rocks...

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

and

[size=+2]LITEROTICA[/size]


dance-5.gif


present the


2012 Valentine’s Day Contest

 
Last edited:
[SIZE="+5"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+4]Welcome to another part of ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

This Part is the Fake Contest And Award thread

Brought to you by LITEROTICA’S GREATEST LIAR AND FRAUD and his New Propaganda ALT ScouriesWorld/Jacqui O

All stories supposedly used by this fake contest are stolen from the New List or from the real contest list. Oh yeah, minus the categories and writers scouirties don't like.
 
Last edited:
Well it looks like the QUEEN :cattail: has let one of her lap dogs out for the evening. And a right wing, racist one too. Sad really...

image.php
 
:rolleyes: Hmmm... this is coming from who?

Oh yeah...

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...1#post27881971

Originally Posted by scouries
And what the fuck’s with these Europeans all of a sudden? Germany? Finland? my friend flicka asks pardon for her English but she’s made like 15,000 effing posts! If she'd read a few of my stories maybe her english would improve!

And what’s the krauts problem?

They hate us when things are going good over there but as soon as they’ve got a problem they come running for help from good ole uncle sam. They’re happy to take our tourist dollars aren’t they?

They don’t even know what real football is and they’re criticizing me?

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost...postcount=2389

Originally Posted by scouries
2 – Bathe every morning after you get out of bed. And don’t forget your hair. I know that the Irish aren’t the most mindful group of people when it comes to personal hygiene but it’s important…both for your wellbeing and to those around you.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost...&postcount=774

Originally Posted by scouries
And what humans would be allowed to star in these tales? Definitely the Aussies and the Scots to start with. There is a long tradition of human/sheep relations in both countries. All Mormons.

No Blacks! We’ve had enough of that racist bullshit for the last couple of hundred years in America. No need to encourage any more.

And even if we’re at war with them I think we should give the Arabs a pass at the beginning. There are enough Camel Jockey jokes going around already.

Of course the French. They’re generally not so clean and think they are the world’s greatest lovers. Let’s see them prove it with our furry friends. They and the Poles have a well documented history of eating Horse.

No English! They have enough problems figuring out what to do in the bedroom without complicating things even further. No Canadians either. They’re far too dull to be believable as swashbuckling mammal mounters.

Italians yes! Lets see how long those bum pinching lotharios last when they try to grab some Kangeroo butt.

No Chinese, even if they do spend half the day eating live insects. We definitely don’t want any ‘Year of the Rat’ in our fantasies. But their Japanese neighbors would be welcomed. They’ve been eating raw Blowfish forever.

Indians (the real ones) would be ideal candidates for inclusion. They have a long history of half animal/ half human gods. (Have you ever seen the elephant trunk on Lord Ganesh? How do you think he got it anyway?)

As to the Irish …no, it’s not even worth contemplating them.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost...&postcount=749

Originally Posted by scouries
And your Just contrary that way simply highlights one of the major problems facing America these days – women who haven’t been brought up correctly and who have too much free time on their hands.
 
Well it looks like the QUEEN :cattail: has let one of her lap dogs out for the evening. And a right wing, racist one too. Sad really...

image.php

Scouries, you're a bigger idiot than i thought.

A lapdog is nowhere even close to my persona

Right Wing? sorry but I'm not left or right. I think for myself.

Racist? This is by far the best/worse joke of the bunch. Who am i racist against, you moron. I'm three quarters American Indian and a quarter Irish. So I'm not white in any way, shape, or form. I was on the receiving end for too long so i know what it is like.

Now you on the other hand, I'm glad to see dark has already pulled up just a few of your racist posts. Just the tip of the iceberg. They are one of the reasons everyone started quoting your posts for posterity. We knew one day they would come back to bite your lying ass right in the butt.

I hate to bring your crap back to the top of the list again but as usual it will sink back to the slime where it belongs even more quickly each time.

Thanks for allowing us to show the newbies just how big a liar and slime you really are.
 
image.php

If you haven't done so yet, I think the above over-sized font idiocy should be sufficient to demonstrate why the sock-puppet and its master should be on your ignore list.

Oh I love db’s “over-sized font idiocy” line! Especially when he knows exactly who and what I copied. Strange he hasn’t chastised the other lapdog, the racist right wing one, for starting this whole thing. Or campaigned to have him put on others ignore list. QUEEN’S orders I guess…

Other than that mr cut-and-paste is giving you very good advice. That is if you’re an old AHer who’s afraid of change. Who’ll do anything to curry favor with the QUEEN and palace.

And it’s good advice for newbies who are afraid to rock the boat.

However the bottom line is this: james r scouries is one of the most popular authors on the site. The lapdogs aren’t!

james r scouries is also one of the most successful THREADMASTERS on the site. Which just kills the darkboys of our little world. Look around and see if you can find any long running successful threads by any of these lapdogs. You won’t!

And that’s because they’re company yes men and who wants to read unintelligent, uninteresting party line?

FYI this thread was started by ScouriesWorld for the following reasons (and so far our view figures indicate there’s a pretty large market for an intelligent discussion of themed contest issues):​


[size=+2]THREADMASTERS STATEMENT OF INTENT[/size]

Number One, is to bring to the attention of all LITEROTICANS information on the LITEROTICA/ A.I.R. Themed Contests. We believe the themed contest scene will be enhanced by having an independent voice that is not beholden to the entrenched insiders.

The Second reason is to provoke thoughtful discussion of both the strengths and weaknesses of the present contest system. Discussions that hopefully will lead directly to concrete proposals for change.

Thirdly we hope the thread will reach the great LITEROTICA authors who’ve abandoned the themed contests due to the dirty tricks that have been perpetuated against them by less talented AHland lackeys and encourage them to rejoin the fray. We need the “most favorited” authors if these contests are ever going to regain the status they once held.

Fourth is to provoke FEEDBACK on these stories, both on this thread and also directly to the authors themselves via VOTES, E-MAILS and PUBLIC COMMENTS. We’ll always welcome reader story feedback on this thread – both good and bad. It’s who we are…

Finally we at ScouriesWorld would simply like to say “welcome” to all the LITEROTICANS (both readers and authors) who’ve felt estranged from the oggman/pen lady/aher view of themed contests.

We believe these contests should be open, fair, and transparent. That all authors should have an equal chance to win. That certain categories and authors shouldn’t be given an unfair advantage.

That readers should choose the winners, not palace insiders.


CURRENT CONTEST:
2012 Valentine’s Day Contest


happy-valentines-day-sexy.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yeah, widely read. 144 post by the biggest liar on Lit, one james r scouries out of 235 posts total. Most of the rest are warns to newbies that this is a fake contest or by Dark refuting scouries lies with facts.

5952 views covering 11 months

To compare, the present Literotica Valentines Day contest thread has 306 posts and 4085 views since the 12 of last month.

So i guess we've found another lie. :rolleyes:
 
The main reason why these lapdogs are unsuccessful in establishing popular new threads is that they have nothing interesting to say. And then of course in their headlong rush to spread the party line they can’t help themselves from lying – from spreading falsehoods.

darkboy of course got a egg all over his face when he started producing his fake graphs. Even his AHland cronies had to shake their heads when he was caught.

And the dumbest of them all? He’s not even smart enough to read what he’s about to post. 11 months? Huh?

The ScouriesWorld threads are successful because they’re Interesting. Challenging. Intelligent. Beautiful. Informative.

What a list:


Literotica’s All-Time ‘Most Comments Received’ List … 313 posts … 25,550 views
Literotica’s All-time ‘most Votes Received’ List …979 posts … 72,466 views
The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars … 10,557 posts … 314,065 views …
Congrats to the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS… 511 posts … 16,234 views
the AVATARS question – is it time to ban the ugly ones???? …1169 posts … 15,346 views

and now the

the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Thread… 234 posts … 5992 views … 25+ views per post…​
 
Please remember everyone, we will be announcing the 11th MANU Award winner at the end of the St Valentines Day contest. We invite all LITEROTICANS to nominated their favorite author for this title.

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

sponsored by the

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers
rgjohn
SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries
Slickman
TryAnything

 
[SIZE="+5"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+4]Welcome to another part of ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

This Part is the Fake Contest And Award thread

Brought to you by LITEROTICA’S GREATEST LIAR AND FRAUD and his New Propaganda ALT ScouriesWorld/Jacqui O

There is no such thing as a Manu Award. This is another fake award that scouries tries to pass off as real so he can associate his name and his female alt's name with the real writers on this site.
 
Contest Update

A.I.R. has now accepted 372 submissions with another 113 under review. Thanks everyone!

We have noticed however that LITEROTICA seems to be getting bogged down in Chaptered stories these days. Stories that aren't contest eligible. We at SW prefered tthe good old days when there was a muuch better balance between chapters and complete stories.

As for the LITEROTICA section of the contest it seems to be getting off to a slow start! Only 15 entries so far and most are from the same old AHland, 'lets keep the contest to ourselves' crowd. Fortunately only one of them so far has broken the "one entry only" rule. Lets hope the next weeeks bring some entries from the "favorite" authors!


LITEROTICA 2012 Valentines Day Submissions

Miss Match Dual_Triode
Schwanky brentcanuck
Pierced by Cupid's Arrow honey28
Alexandra's Valentine's Day nicecthulhu
Chocolate Covered Cherries DG Hear
Go For Broke estragon
My Love is Your Love NightTempest
What Bears See dt
The Name of the Game dt
Yolanda and the Professor olivias
Getting Mom in Shape HeyAll
Golden Arrows RedHairedandFriendly
A Night of Unconditional Submission silkstockingslover
Uh-Oh KeithD
Gamine and Gambler Five_Eight
 
Please remember everyone, we will be announcing the 11th MANU Award winner at the end of the St Valentines Day contest. We invite all LITEROTICANS to nominated their favorite author for this title.

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

sponsored by the

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers
rgjohn
SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries
Slickman
TryAnything


On behalf of the late, great BostonFictionWriter (sniff, sniff), who was tragically killed, two years ago, in a fiery car crash racing his Ferrari, after I inadvertantly cut his brake lines, I accept this Lifetime Achievement Award.
 
image.php


I'll submit the corrected work after the contest is over, it just feels more right that way….

I know I can too, but I don't want to. I'll wait. I know what needs fixed and I'll fix it after the fact. I feel the same way that you do, it "feels" wrong, even if you say it's okay because one can do it in this contest, doesn't mean it will make me feel right about doing it.

I don't believe in submitting more than one entry either, but I know that too is allowed, but that's a written rule so that isn't something anyone is morally breaking. I just don't feel fair in filling the contest with a bunch of stories geared around the holiday. I have a second story that could have fit, but I placed it before the contest because I had something else in mind for this particular holiday. Same with the Winter one last year. I had two eligible pieces and chose (probably wrongly) the one that I submitted for entry, while running the other as a regular submission.

Perhaps resubmitting work isn't in the rules either, but to me it's a bit shady. The consideration was short lived, and I probably shouldn't have said anything and just kept my mouth shut.


450a.JPG


Well, I wouldn't agree that there's nothing wrong with it. In a real writing contest it would be both unethical and impossible to do. In a real contest you wouldn't be able to change anything once you submitted it. Writing contests aren't about "what I can work with and improve until the contest closes based on early response."

That you can do so in the Lit. theme contest is just another indicator that this isn't really a serious writing contest.


cthulhu.png


I was debating the same thing and eventually decided not to edit and resubmit. I received some good comments pointing out some of my errors and had a possible editor contact me recently, put one and one together and thought: maybe.

Good for the three of you!!!!

FYI A.I.R. does not allow editing of contest stories in midcourse. The penalty is instant disqualification.
 
uglybaby.jpg

superheroralphie a.k.a. little ralphie a.k.a. crackmaster a.k.a. carboy a.k.a.forestwill but not BFW

You bastard! You fucking promised me for crying out loud.

“Jim, if you help me win the survivor contest I promise not to submit any stories or ever post again on the LITEROTICA forums” you promised.

“Talk to the QUEEN :cattail: for me – put in the good word and you’ll never hear from me again,” you begged.

But of course talking to the QUEEN :cattail: wasn’t enough. In fact she had a serious hate on for you. “Fuck the little prick,” she spat out when I broached the subject. “That murderer won’t win the survivor contest even if he writes 1000 fucking 750 word stories.” She wasn’t happy!

But reason and my willingness to forego $5,000 in 2011 royalty payments finally brought her around. I figured what the heck – it’s only five grand and then we’ll never have to hear another word from this criminal. It was worth it.

But of course you broke our deal. Only lasted three weeks before you popped up again. Well pal I’m going to be sending you a bill for the five grand and you better pay up without a fucking squeak.

Or else!!!!!!!
 
Contest Update

A.I.R. has now accepted 372 submissions with another 113 under review. Thanks everyone!

We have noticed however that LITEROTICA seems to be getting bogged down in Chaptered stories these days. Stories that aren't contest eligible. We at SW prefered tthe good old days when there was a muuch better balance between chapters and complete stories.

As for the LITEROTICA section of the contest it seems to be getting off to a slow start! Only 15 entries so far and most are from the same old AHland, 'lets keep the contest to ourselves' crowd. Fortunately only one of them so far has broken the "one entry only" rule. Lets hope the next weeeks bring some entries from the "favorite" authors!


LITEROTICA 2012 Valentines Day Submissions

Miss Match Dual_Triode
Schwanky brentcanuck
Pierced by Cupid's Arrow honey28
Alexandra's Valentine's Day nicecthulhu
Chocolate Covered Cherries DG Hear
Go For Broke estragon
My Love is Your Love NightTempest
What Bears See dt
The Name of the Game dt
Yolanda and the Professor olivias
Getting Mom in Shape HeyAll
Golden Arrows RedHairedandFriendly
A Night of Unconditional Submission silkstockingslover
Uh-Oh KeithD
Gamine and Gambler Five_Eight

I haven't submitted anything yet, but I expect to submit two or three stories. The first will be about Pauletta and the second would be about a TS I have written about before. If I get a third done, it will be in the Science Fiction category. :D
 
Can I file a petition to Scouries World International to be able to submit a second story to The Contest without my first story being DQ'd?
 
Can I file a petition to Scouries World International to be able to submit a second story to The Contest without my first story being DQ'd?

You can, but there's no point to it. You can submit as often as you want to the real contest, and what Scouries is nattering on about is non-existent. :eek:
 
1101540726_400.jpg

Can I file a petition to Scouries World International to be able to submit a second story to The Contest without my first story being DQ'd?

image.php

I haven't submitted anything yet, but I expect to submit two or three stories. The first will be about Pauletta and the second would be about a TS I have written about before. If I get a third done, it will be in the Science Fiction category

You can, but there's no point to it. You can submit as often as you want to the real contest, and what Scouries is nattering on about is non-existent

Boxy … Boxy … Boxy!!!

One day you’re all sweetness and light, a productive member of the community, and then the next you’re mr grouchy, trying to out-mean our resident pilot.

First of all I just want to make the observation that Pauletta is soooooo last year. Wake up man! Smell the flowers. Then get with 2012. Something original for crying out loud! No one wants to read these sad old regurgitated tales. It’s a contest for crying out loud…

Second, while I don’t want to talk for the President of A.I.R. I more than qualified to give you the long term ScouriesWorld take on entering more than one story in a contest. And it is:


[size=+3]DON’T FUCKING DO IT!!!!![/size]

Our belief, oft stated, is that each author should give us his best effort and save his throwaways and survivor entries for regular submission. That no one author should try to hog the spotlight away from his fellow writers. That he should think of the LITEROTICA reading public before he attempts to clog up the contest with his lesser works.

Unless of course he’s a MANU Award winner or member of the Top 20 MOST FAVORITED Authors on the site… those guys are special!
 
victorias-secret-bikinis-kim-kardashian-13.jpg

no these aren't the young sweeties in question...

I started to write my A.I.R. Valentine’s Day Contest entry this morning. I’d been afraid up until then that I wouldn’t have an entry. The words simply weren’t coming. But while watching three cute and nubile teens by the pool today the idea simply popped into my head and I clicked open my laptop and started to type.

Got about four thousand words down. Mind you there’s no guarantee that I’ll finish it in time but it still made me feel great to be working at it again.

And I think it just might turn out to be another scourian best seller. I like it. It’s good. Of course that doesn’t guarantee success.

But I’m happy…

And the teens? They’re visiting from Cincinnati. On vacation and staying at one of their aunt’s condo. Alone. The aunts not there. I was so delighted by them and the inspiration they provided me that I’ve invited them out for dinner tomorrow. They accepted. Life is good…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top