Your sexy machine. Ladies, what is your favorite sex toy?

Your sexy machine. Ladies, what is your favorite sex toy?


  • Total voters
    109
I here that the good pyrex ones are a little expensive, but they are very good because they maintain body heat.

I will take that into consideration thanks ! Honestly tho I think all that kind of stuff is expensive anyway. Things that are good for us are always expensive lol :)
 
You need to get your wife or gf one and then you will never ask that question again.

The wife doesn't really care for toys that much. She prefers her fingers, but I will get one for her and see how she likes it.
 
Spring Bunny

Do you have your spring bunny?
CNVEN-EN-AC-0104-21-2_1.JPG
 
the only one I have used is the vibrator, but would be willing ot try the others. I have never used a butt toy before, I would love ot use one where the guy or myself or anohter girl would push a button and it would turn me on.

Of course the tongue, hand, or cock of someone is always a good choice. I would even be willing to have fun with a female, or a female and a guy, or 2 guys.

What's stopping you? Seize the pleasures of the present day. :D
 
Do you use your finger because they give you the best pleasure or because they are the easiest thing to use?
 
Touching yourself?

gallery-carre-nudes-10.jpg


So far most of the ladies say that using their fingers is the most pleasurable.
 
Back
Top