Kinkiest thing u have done?

sex in a taxi driving around San Antonio
straight orgy
lesbian orgy
sex with my husband and his best friend at the same time
sex with 2 gay guys who wanted to know what pussy was like
lost my virginity to my high school teacher
 
Movie Fun

finger-fucked my lady in an XXX theater (couples only balcony) while another couple watched her cum three times. I nearly drowned her when she went down on me afterward! The other couple both were playing with themselves and both came hard while my lady spread her legs wide for them to watch me play with her clit.
 
Hmm I guess had a hot 69 while two other couples were having sex in the same room...to see all the asses and breasts bouncing was a tremendous turnon...
 
good time

I once nailed my g/f in a little rubber dinghie with her dad sitting on the beach not 50 ft away, wondering why she was sitting so close to me.
She just rode up and down slow enough as to not let on... but I do think he knew. He acted pissed the rest of the trip. ha
 
fucked my brother while the parents where on the other side of the house watching tv.

gave a guy a blowjob while receiving one from another guy in a movie theater.
 
Tears ago, while I was drive truck, I had to lay-over in Florida. Since spending the weekend there, I figured I would make the best of it and kick back on a beach. I had my truck on a beach south of Jacksonville, a tarp spread out, and sleeping under the stars. About 200 yards away was a small snack stand. On Saturday i meet a couple that said they were b/f and g/f. We had a good time talking and just hanging out. they were both about 10 years older than I but in good shape. After swimming all day, I mentioned that I needed a shower to wash off the salt water. they said they had a room at a nearby motel and I was welcome to take a shower. The water felt good and I was relaxing when I felt hands washing my back. I hoped they were female hands, and they were. A short conversation and I realized that she wanted sex and her b/f couldn't get it up without watching some one else with her. So WTF, I jump in the saddle. Yep, she was tight and juicy, ready to go. After I got my rocks off, he jump on her. We did this for quite a long time, taking turn at her crouch. Back in the shower and I returned to my truck to let those 2 go at it for how ever so long. The next day, I meet a another local. While we were drinking beer, the couple came along again. Some small talk and they were off. Then the new guy told me they were really husband and wife. I was slightly surprised but had no regrets.
When I was down there again, I looked for them but never found them. Shame, I'd do her again and would let him watch, even take pictures to preserve the memories.
 
About 11 yrs ago I fingered a girl in a bar with her date sitting across from us. Believe me, I was shocked when she took my hand and pressed it to her crotch. It didn't take long to realize it wasn't much of a date because she left with my friends and I.
 
That I'll admit to...

group sex, lesbian sex, sex in the park and public toilets, letting a guy pee in my mouth. I'll leave you to decide which is kinky.
 
Tied my boyfriend to his bed at his parents house. Tied his best friend to the guest room bed. Left both doors open. Fucked boyfriend, fucked boy's friend, repeated, repeated, repeated.

Sex in public parks, public toilets, beaches, and driving down the M1.

Threesome, foursome, a big sex party that got so loud the neighbors called the cops.
 
wyf said:
That I'll admit to...

group sex, lesbian sex, sex in the park and public toilets, letting a guy pee in my mouth. I'll leave you to decide which is kinky.

Did you like the pee play? That is a major fantasy of mine...
 
let me edit my previous post... i want to hear more of the stories of a lot of these confessions... very interesting thread. umm give me a minute and i will come up with mine.
 
After a company christmas party my ex wife started sucking me off in the parking lot. I made her stop because I didn't want my supervisors to see us. Once we got out on the hiway she immediately took all her clothes off, mind you its early january and really cold out with some snow falling. She again started sucking on my cock and wanted me to fuck her. She actually mounted me while I was driving down the hiway. We wound up pulling off into a gas station driveway and pulled around back. Both of us got out and finished our business against the side of my truck. When she was getting back into the truck there was a whistle, turns out a couple in a semi had been watching the whole thing. We didn't know what to do, all embarrassed and stuff. The woman in the truck then flashed me her tits, they weren't the greatest but I wasn't complaining, and waved for us to come over to the truck. We wound up watching her give her husband a blowjob and he shot his load all over her face. It was a little ackward but fun.
 
After visiting an adult toy store, I bought my wife a remote controlled vibe. She put it in and we walked around the local mall. Every so often I would change the vibrations and watch her try to hide her orgasms. She loves me being in control of her pleasures.
 
had sex with my best friend's mother while I knew she was spying on us
 
A friend and i met 2 guys out one night on vacation, we ended up going skinny dipping at a hotel pool and fooling around with them right infront of eachother.
 
hhhmmm...
Getting fingered on a bus.
Heavy petting in my apartment complex pool (wait...did I just use the term heavy petting? must be a flash back to a cheesy health class vid.)
Pretending to be passed out while other people had sex in the same room. (I can still hear him mumble, "Come on, she's asleep, baby, it's ok.")
Light bondage (silk scarves and feathers) with a cross dresser.
 
My confession

Oh dear, I really must share. It's all too wonderful! I only have two things to confess:

1) Stripped my ex-gf in a movie theater and fingered her. Gave her a good orgasm.

2) Same girl, I ate her out on the altar of a church. My personal favorite. :)
 
This thread was made for me:

1. Came with my sister in law's used panties on my face while lying on her bed.
2. Licked my own cum out of my ex-wife's best friend's asshole while my ex (then) wife watched
3. When I was 14/15/16, our lawnmower had a handle that vibrated too strongly. I'd watch the girl I was in love with in high school sunbathe on her deck and let the handle make me cum right in the middle of my backyard.
 
My first boyfriend was way too old for me and I would always try and sneak and have sex/do dirty things with him. One (very freezing) January night my parents wouldn't let me out of the house, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. When both of my parents fell asleep, (mind you, their room right next to mine) I told my b/f to meet outside my window. About 10 minutes later I heard faint tapping on my window. I opened my window and pushed out the screen and he pulled me almost out the window and gave me the sexiest most passionate kiss i'd ever had. I'll just get to the point. I ended up leaning upside down out my window and letting him do whatever he pleased with my mouth. After that, I sat on the edge of the window sill and let him ravish me :) Lets just say my mother told me the next morning she had a nice view of what happened before and enjoyed it!

Thats not way kinky but it was defiantly and experience!
 
Back
Top