The BDSM Crawling Thread

WriterDom

Good to the last drop
Do you like to be made to crawl by your PYL?

Or do you put your pyl on "no walking" restriction?

I would enjoy both really!

As long as I can crawle and kneel, I am happy. I am easy. lol

I enjoy crawling but not so much as a "I'm not allowed to walk"/"I'm so low to the ground" thing, and more as a "I'm his pet" thing.

I enjoy crawling but not so much as a "I'm not allowed to walk"/"I'm so low to the ground" thing, and more as a "I'm his pet" thing.

I don't see it as demeaning. It's more of a "you know you look good doing it" and it turns me on. And turning me on gives you pleasure.

I love crawling for Daddy, makes me feel good and he loves watching me and says I look wonderful :)

Do you like to be made to crawl by your PYL?

Or do you put your pyl on "no walking" restriction?

Absolutely! He doesn't put me on a "no walking" restriction it is just that in some circumstances my place is on the floor. Especially on the bathroom floor.

I don't see it as demeaning. It's more of a "you know you look good doing it" and it turns me on. And turning me on gives you pleasure.

Sounds hot. It's a little less restricting than being still on the knees. At least I would get to move around a little. :D

Small spreader bars, say 4 inches between each ankles and wrists would restrict your motion and be kind of cute I think.

He likes to watch me crawl and it doesn't bother me in the least.... the reward is great:D

crawling is a great way to emphasis D/s in a practical way...i do prefer carpet;)

I love the look on Masters face when he makes me crawl for him, but I'm always aloud to walk unless i'm in trouble or he's leading me around on the leash.

Part of the reason I like it might be because I love making girls crawl and I completly understand how hot it looks.

There is just something deeply primal and right feeling about being naked on all fours... even more so when you are eye locked, hungry and closing the space between you and what you need.

My master sometimes makes me crawl (often when I am leashed). It puts me in a very submissive, objectified state of mind. I love when he does make me crawl, though crawling up stairs can be quite challenging. ;)

My master sometimes makes me crawl (often when I am leashed). It puts me in a very submissive, objectified state of mind. I love when he does make me crawl, though crawling up stairs can be quite challenging. ;)

But I seem to make going up the stairs challenging in general in different ways :devil:

Back