Lit BDSM Old Gang Show Yourself

Eh? What's that sonny? I can't hears yeh without mah EAR TRUMPET!!

Back in my day, we never had those new fangled things... where's my horse? Florrie? Florrie? You're not Florrie. Has anyone seen my teeth?

Wow, I haven't posted in this forum in ages but since I received a personal invitation, I'm glad I took it.

It is nice to see some oldtimers whose names I haven't seen in a long time.

You're glad now, but stick around. Hahaha.

You young kids. What is with this 2002/2003 nonsense. I oughta start a thread for people from 2000 and earlier.

Except wait, that would be...*counts up on this thread*...four people.

Oh well, you kids have fun tooling around with your walkers...I'm gonna stay here on the front porch in mah rockin' chair cuz my bones are so brittle they'd break if I moved.

Yarrrrr....*creaks*

I love pretending to be old

2002 was when this board started.

Well, I don't consider myself that old, but I guess I am a member of this group, by chronological existence.

I wasn't that well known, in the first year here. I spent most of those first one at the Author's Hangout, only to venture over here to lurk and such.

My first and last encounter with Cym wasn't that pretty. In my first month or so at Lit, it seems I broke some unwritten rule that the very first BDSMers had decided on, when the mother thread was started. But, they didn't ever, still to this day, post it anywhere. Am I bitter? Sure. It wasn't a pretty time. It was a massive beat down DVS party for about a week.

Cym wasn't the cause of the ruckus, but she was the Mod. I won't mention who the cause was. She's still floating around, but on a different forum. She never was that into BDSM anyway. I could tell you what she really was into, and I have the old thread links to prove it. Don't temp me.;)

Anyway, I remember most of the names of this thread's posters, and also many who have gone. It's kind of bittersweet to talk about the past, for me. I almost didn't stick around. But, those who treated me badly? They have moved on, now. And, I'm still here. And, actually, I've come to mostly like the place.

Now, as for Lance...when I think of that name, I think of boil, if that tells you anything. Maybe he was an OK guy, but he just rubbed me the wrong way.

OK, cheer up, people. It's a time to remember past friendships. Cellis is a great friend of my past. It's really nice to see you, sweetie.

Eb is also a good friend of mine. She's been back recently and will probably come back, again. Ms. T was a friend, too. Now, I don't know if it was my fault, but I hear she has gone over to the liking women side of the street. If you check out some of the old posts of Eb's Limerick thread, Ms T and I kind of had a thing going. But it's interesting...going back and reading those, I just couldn't get her to swing my way. But, I hear she's happy, now and that's great.

I think there are some Alts on here of past members who have come back. Some probably forgot their login information and has to start over new. Some have come back to start new, maybe without revealing a past they didn't enjoy.

If you ask me, Lit is a nice place to visit and to live. It's the people who make it like that. Well, there are a few who we could do without. Don't ask...because I'll tell.:eek:

Lit has grown up. There's not so much of that flaming and bashing that was so common before. And we pretty much take care of trolls in short order. The library is shaping up nicely, and with the separation of the Talk forum and the Cafe, everybody gets along. Welcome back to all of you past Litsters. Stick around a while. The place ain't too bad.

Last edited:
Well, I don't consider myself that old, but I guess I am a member of this group, by chronological existence.

I wasn't that well known, in the first year here. I spent most of those first one at the Author's Hangout, only to venture over here to lurk and such.

My first and last encounter with Cym wasn't that pretty. In my first month or so at Lit, it seems I broke some unwritten rule that the very first BDSMers had decided on, when the mother thread was started. But, they didn't ever, still to this day, post it anywhere. Am I bitter? Sure. It wasn't a pretty time. It was a massive beat down DVS party for about a week.

Cym wasn't the cause of the ruckus, but she was the Mod. I won't mention who the cause was. She's still floating around, but on a different forum. She never was that into BDSM anyway. I could tell you what she really was into, and I have the old thread links to prove it. Don't temp me.;)

Anyway, I remember most of the names of this thread's posters, and also many who have gone. It's kind of bittersweet to talk about the past, for me. I almost didn't stick around. But, those who treated me badly? They have moved on, now. And, I'm still here. And, actually, I've come to mostly like the place.

Now, as for Lance...when I think of that name, I think of boil, if that tells you anything. Maybe he was an OK guy, but he just rubbed me the wrong way.

OK, cheer up, people. It's a time to remember past friendships. Cellis is a great friend of my past. It's really nice to see you, sweetie.

Eb is also a good friend of mine. She's been back recently and will probably come back, again. Ms. T was a friend, too. Now, I don't know if it was my fault, but I hear she has gone over to the liking women side of the street. If you check out some of the old posts of Eb's Limerick thread, Ms T and I kind of had a thing going. But it's interesting...going back and reading those, I just couldn't get her to swing my way. But, I hear she's happy, now and that's great.

I think there are some Alts on here of past members who have come back. Some probably forgot their login information and has to start over new. Some have come back to start new, maybe without revealing a past they didn't enjoy.

If you ask me, Lit is a nice place to visit and to live. It's the people who make it like that. Well, there are a few who we could do without. Don't ask...because I'll tell.:eek:

Lit has grown up. There's not so much of that flaming and bashing that was so common before. And we pretty much take care of trolls in short order. The library is shaping up nicely, and with the separation of the Talk forum and the Cafe, everybody gets along. Welcome back to all of you past Litsters. Stick around a while. The place ain't too bad.

Goddamn. I kept telling Miss T that she would end up playing on my team. hahaha Good for her.

I hope Eb will come back. Back in the day it was mostly all Mf around here. me and her and Marlene were about the only Femdom regulars, though there were a few who would come and go.

Fuck all them old fights. A lot of people were to blame. Like I said before about Lance, the worst thing he did was make people think they had to pick sides. But it was on them when they did it, not him.

But everybodys happy nowadays.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ63Ite4l7g

Goddamn. I kept telling Miss T that she would end up playing on my team. hahaha Good for her.

I hope Eb will come back. Back in the day it was mostly all Mf around here. me and her and Marlene were about the only Femdom regulars, though there were a few who would come and go.

Fuck all them old fights. A lot of people were to blame. Like I said before about Lance, the worst thing he did was make people think they had to pick sides. But it was on them when they did it, not him.

But everybodys happy nowadays.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ63Ite4l7g

It's still mostly Mf. It's the most common dynamic, whatcha gonna do.

Wait, Miss T plays on our team?!?!? Gimme her e-mail, I got a proposition for her.

Oh man, Lance...a name I have not seen in a looooong time. I think in the end he and I ended up on the same page, but there were some major spats on the way there.

I didn't know this many of the old crew were still hanging around. This is pretty cool!

Back