Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of our lovely Miss Oatlash, where is she? I do miss her humor dearly!

Nice to see you again Jennifer.

and for breast size...i naturally have large ones, and god knows I hate 'em. So not worth dragging around with me all the time. I don't really understand why guys like them so much! :confused:

Profound question

EicessGoddess said:

and for breast size...i naturally have large ones, and god knows I hate 'em. So not worth dragging around with me all the time. I don't really understand why guys like them so much! :confused:

You know, Eicess, you have asked a very profound question that I ruminated about quite a bit before essaying this answer. Surprisingly, I must confess I do not have a ready answer. Large breasts seem to turn on a sex switch in my head, but what really matters is not size but accessibility. You know what I'm saying?

Also, your question reminds me of the following imponderable I have never found a satisfactory answer to: why do some women look like Sophia Loren and most of them don't?

Jim

Attachments

• 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 153
kwas1modem said:
I may have misunderstood. Am I right that the Snooooof lady is Miss Oatlash, and not the hairy muff lady?

Jim
Snoooof!

But Miss Oatlash does have a very hairy muff. I love to snoof it too.

And you must respect her authoritah!
:rose:

Attachments

• snoofable miss o.JPG
    snoofable miss o.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 206
Mmmm Chocolate kisses.

Attachments

• retroraunch-04-11.jpg
    retroraunch-04-11.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 187
No nipple, but oh baby!

sophia_loren.jpg

Wow!

The Mutt said:
Snoooof!

But Miss Oatlash does have a very hairy muff. I love to snoof it too.

And you must respect her authoritah!

THAT'S Miss Oatlash?!? Man, she can lash my oat any time she wants, very hairy muff or no. Why, I'd crawl on my belly for 100 yards under barbed wire through a muddy minefield just to smell the exhaust of the truck that takes her panties to the laundry.

Jim

This is hump day so let's think more about humping. These people have the right idea.

Attachments

• hpic6.jpg
    hpic6.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 167
Boxlicker101 said:
This is hump day so let's think more about humping. These people have the right idea.

And she appears to be in the spirit of the nip season.

Hump day is almost over. That doesn't mean you should stop humping unless you want to do something more like these folks.

Attachments

• two blondes2.jpg
    two blondes2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 287
Mutt , I love em! Makes me remember Fort Lauderdale...many many years ago....oh my I loved spring break!

Office visit...

Mutt I just read your story..Office visit..outstanding writing....I am sure I will get to more of your stories soon!

EicessGoddess said:

There are several interesting anthropological theories. Check out Margaret Meade. One thesis is that when mankind stood upright breasts developed exaggeratedly (capacity is vastly greater than necessary, supposedly) to attract mates, the focal point shifting from the buttocks. The larger, the better mate according to theory. Anyway, a woman gets away with such theorizing easier than a male! There are similar explanations for some male characteristics, of course.

JagMan777 said:
Mutt I just read your story..Office visit..outstanding writing....I am sure I will get to more of your stories soon!
Thanx Jag. The general concensus has been that Office Visit is one of my lesser works, so I guess you have some fun reading ahead.
Anybody want to stroke my ego and recommend one to him?
Anybody want to stroke anything else of mine?
:nana:

iansearchof said:
There are several interesting anthropological theories. Check out Margaret Meade. One thesis is that when mankind stood upright breasts developed exaggeratedly (capacity is vastly greater than necessary, supposedly) to attract mates, the focal point shifting from the buttocks. The larger, the better mate according to theory. Anyway, a woman gets away with such theorizing easier than a male! There are similar explanations for some male characteristics, of course.
Proof that if men were meant to dance, women would have breasts on their backs.
:D

A new strip club just opened in town and they are playing the radio commercial every five minutes. I have boobs on the brain!
:p

t12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back