Sexiest part of a man

Cakegirl

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 26, 2002
Posts
460
Inspired by MistressRain's question about the sexiest part of a woman, I thought I'd ask what you all think is the sexiest part of a man. For me, it'd have to be the small of the back, the curve just above a guy's butt. What do you think?
~Cakegirl
 
I think you crazy... but then again what would I know I'm a guy! :D
 
Tough Question

There are several...I really like a man's hands with long lean fingers...smile and eyes...legs, long and not too muscular...thighs in particular.

:D


Nola
 
The strong V of a man's back, his strong chest ( for laying my head upon and holding onto when I'm on top:D ), his lower sexy lip to suck on , thick sexy muscular thighs which lead to a very nice rear end. I have a thing for sexy hands and feet too. mmmmm :kiss: :kiss:
 
I'm just wondering how many lady posts there will be before one of them says that the size of a man's wallet and bank account are the biggest turn-on
 
illinois_guy2 said:
I'm just wondering how many lady posts there will be before one of them says that the size of a man's wallet and bank account are the biggest turn-on
laugh all you wish .... they certainly don't appeal to me ... and I hate being with someone who has to be a braggart to make himself look better. It's a HUGE turn off. Those two things don't count in my book.
 
I'd have to say his arms . . . . especially when they're are strong and can hold me very tight.
 
Eyes and lips rank high, especially pierced lips, but I seem to have this thing for guys' stomachs... After dating this really skinny guy that had this incredibly sexy tummy with that cute little line of hair that disappears to their pubes. Yes! Hehe. *waits to be looked at weird*

xoxo
cat
 
Cat,
We're not going to look at you weird! If anything, Lit ought to show that different people are turned on by many, varied, different things!
~Cakegirl

catastrophe said:
Eyes and lips rank high, especially pierced lips, but I seem to have this thing for guys' stomachs... After dating this really skinny guy that had this incredibly sexy tummy with that cute little line of hair that disappears to their pubes. Yes! Hehe. *waits to be looked at weird*

xoxo
cat
 
*smiles* Right, forgot, lit is more tolerant than the real world, lit is more tolerant than the real world...

*grin*

xoxo
cat
 
Eye's, lips, smile, stomach, ass then thighs.. and a great personality just tops it off!

Ohhhhhhh and to the very top of the list.. pierced nipples!! I just love my hubby's pierced nipples!
 
Yes! I forgot to add pierced nipples. Once I was with a guy that had one done, I didn't know until I got his shirt undone... OMG It was an amazing turn on.

xoxo
cat

p.s. whoo-hoo 100 posts
 
catastrophe said:
but I seem to have this thing for guys' stomachs... After dating this really skinny guy that had this incredibly sexy tummy with that cute little line of hair that disappears to their pubes. Yes! Hehe. *waits to be looked at weird*

Oh no, I hear ya! Love a guy with nice 'pelvic cleavage' as well. [a term someone i know uses for that cut at the hip of a guy...ok bad explaination.]

Eyes are probably the first physical feature I notice. I'm crazy for shaggy hair. Neck and hands rank up there too.

But by far the sexiest thing about a man....is his mind.
 
catastrophe said:
Eyes and lips rank high, especially pierced lips, but I seem to have this thing for guys' stomachs... After dating this really skinny guy that had this incredibly sexy tummy with that cute little line of hair that disappears to their pubes. Yes! Hehe. *waits to be looked at weird*

xoxo
cat
and to think.... i wanted to shave it off ....
 
Yeah I'm with you ladies that like that lower-belly "V"...the hair trailing down to the pubes (a/k/a the goodie trail), those soft sensitive bits just inside the hips there...I love being curled up to Mr K's back in the spooning position, letting my fingers trail down that soft slope, down to the dangly bits, mmmm...
 
There are so many!! It is hard to choose...mmmm Broad shoulders, buttocks and intense eyes that you can get lost in while making love....
 
this really skinny guy that had this incredibly sexy tummy with that cute little line of hair that disappears to their pubes.

Ha! I've got one of those & you can't have him. :)

Other sexy bits:
  • The pectoral sinews. Doesn't even have to be a really musclebound guy--this is a nice feature on a slender, toned man
  • The double column of muscle that flanks the backbone
  • A nose with character. That teeniny nose that leaves a vast expanse of upper lip is one of the things that prevents Stephen King from being a handsome man (and why he should always, always, maintain a moustache)
  • Long eyelashes
  • A cute butt.
  • If a guy doesn't have distinctive eyebrows, I probably won't look at him again.
  • Long legs.
 
obviously its the legs. obviously. should be very think and muscular and hairy but not extremely. just a little bit.
 
Back
Top