Survey for Men--Do You Prefer Shaved or Natural?

Just curious about this....
Guys, do you prefer a shaved/brazilian waxed pussy or a more natural look? Personally, I just keep mine trimmed short and neat, but not shaved bare...;)

I like any. However, given a choice I would say trimmed. But shaved looks pretty hot on some women and full on Bush can be extremely hot too.
 
An update to my earlier post

Full bush :heart:
Trimmed :cool:
Shaved :(
Waiting for my mouth, lips and tongue :devil::heart::kiss::heart::kiss::heart::devil:
 
Just curious about this....
Guys, do you prefer a shaved/brazilian waxed pussy or a more natural look? Personally, I just keep mine trimmed short and neat, but not shaved bare...;)

Trimmed preferred to shaved
 
If I'm spending a good amount of time down there, which I expect I will if I'm seeing it at all, then I prefer trimmed or shaved. On the other hand, I will never turn down a full natural bush either, I'll just have to pick the hair out of my teeth later.
 
HMMMMM Shaved is just a word

Now I like a nice landscaping what ever fits her best, But it is fun to keep it maintained for her and trying new views and keeping it fresh and new
 
Trimmed. As Hank Moody says best, I like to know I'm going down on a woman who's of age
 
Extreme one or other

I prefer totally shaved completely bald lips and everything, or completely natural meaning not even trimming for a bikini line. If a woman is naturally hairy I love it when the hair is up to her belly button down the inside of her thighs and back down around her asshole. I know a lil freaky but that's me lol!
 
Shaved/waxed.

If you need hair to tell you the woman you are with is “of age,” then you are dating women who are waaaay too young for you. Perhaps you should instead check their driver license.

Also, I’ve never had to “pick hairs out of my teeth." I think this is some kind of wive’s tale that people think they need to repeat to be either funny or hip. Do you think your teeth are catching the hairs and pulling them out at the root? Wouldn’t she feel that? Or are there so many loose hairs that they tend to get tangled in your crooked chompers? Ew.
 
I like a hairless pussy. Preferably lasered as it's less ongoing work. I just love the look, and fuck it is hot licking and sucking a beautiful bald pussy.

But I like to be bald too... ;)
 
I used to love shaved now I'm moving more towards a natural look. But main thing is what she likes to do if she doesn't want a bush her call lol
 
Clean shaven.....and if she won't do it then I'll offer to. Excellent foreplay.:D
 
Back
Top