Something happened to me today...

Mello_SixtyNine

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 2014
Posts
100,574
This happened for real today & I think I'm going to use this as a premise for a new short story.

I was at work today and received a Facetime call from my cousin's wife. When I answered it, instead of seeing her face, I saw her 3 1/2 year-old's mug. I guess he grabs her iPhone all the time to play with it. He must have meandered to the "Recents" & clicked onto my name (I video-chatted with her on Sunday). Then I saw her briefly as she walked passed him. I realized that my little cousin was sitting on the floor of her master bedroom with the iPhone on his lap pointed upwards. She walked passed him in her bra & thong underwear. (She's a busty blonde and in all honesty, her ass looked pretty damn fine in that thong.) Moments later, she realized that he swiped her iPhone again & grabbed it from him only to see my mug, fullscreen on her iPhone. She asked what I saw. I lied and told her that I saw her son & then the ceiling for a bit.


My story idea would be set in a brother/sister scenario. When the kid is playing with the iPhone, he presses the onscreen button to flip to the back-facing camera. He drops her phone on the floor of her bedroom (It ends up on a blanket on the floor of her room, laying against one of his toys.) The brother can see the front of her sister's kingsize bed. The earbuds are plugged into the iPhone so her sister couldn't hear him call out to her when she walked passed. The brother sees her nearly naked sister pick up his nephew. (She carries him to his room for his nap). The brother sees her come back into view after a moment.

He watches her pull out a large dildo & a small bottle of lube out of her underwear drawer. It has a suction cup at the end of her toy. She licks it and securely mounts it onto one of the front bedposts about approximately 18 inches from the floor. The she liberally applies lube to the long & thick toy.

The brother is horrified at what he's seeing but is also perversely aroused. He just can't bring himself to hang up. He has a perfect view as she peels off her blue thong and proceeds to go to town on the dildo doggystyle. The brother whips out his rock-hard cock & furiously begins masturbating to the private show. What brings them both into overdrive is when she begins to pretend that she is being fucked by her brother instead of her toy.

They both have huge orgasms. He quickly hangs up as he sees her notice that her phone is on the floor. She picks it up & thinks nothing of it. The story ends with her going to the Recents section later in the day to start a Facetime chat with her brother. She notices that the top of her Recents list shows a 22 minute Facetime call to her brother that is timestamped from earlier that day. She puts two & two together & realizes what happened.


So what do you guys think?
Any thoughts or ideas to juice up this story?
 
Last edited:
I know people who let their little kids play with their iDevice like it's a $1 toy (unbelievable!!!), so I can see this happening.

The incest angle isn't my my thing, but continuing the original story would be cool to pursue. Well, except without the part of her stopping the show short... Maybe in-laws, neighbors, the adult kids' BF/GF, etc.

--Idea1
A company uses iDevices as a work standard for the sales team. After a tiring day of flying and meetings, two reps are getting ready for bed in separate rooms, and she fumbles while plugging in her iPhone, starting FaceTime as she puts the phone on the end table. He answers the call, but before he says 'hi' he sees she is wearing only a towel wrapping up her hair, fresh from the shower, shocking him into silence. He gets a front seat view of her gettin dirty on the bed, calling out his name as she finishes.

--Idea2
As in the real life intro, a toddler starts FT (Skype, etc) showing their parent, then the kid runs off to another room. A minute after the call starts, a knock on the door makes the parent put the kid down for a nap in the crib as they let in the visitor. The spouse of the person being shown is at work, and this person's lover makes a cameo. The video call to the BIL/SIL shows the cheating happen, in full-screen glory. A few screenshots gives the BIL/SIL some ammo for blackmail, .
 
Last edited:
I think that's a really good idea for a story. The premise is unique.

The only thing is, it's kind of weird to have a child that age in the build up to a sex scene. I don't know if this is plausible, but why not make it a pet instead? Maybe the sister's dog or cat was playing with the phone.
 
My only question: What comes next?
Do they get together, or is it one of those incidents that years from now they'll both laugh about it and then quickly change the subject?
 
Last edited:
I think that's a really good idea for a story. The premise is unique.

The only thing is, it's kind of weird to have a child that age in the build up to a sex scene. I don't know if this is plausible, but why not make it a pet instead? Maybe the sister's dog or cat was playing with the phone.

The child doesn't stay in the room. She brings him to his bedroom for his afternoon nap. As for plausible...it's very plausible since my little cousin actually Facetimed me while my cousin's wife had walked passed him from her master bathroom. That's why she was in her underwear. I think she had just finished taking a shower because I remember her hair being wet. That's why she was in her underwear when she walked passed. She was in the process of getting dressed.

As for continuing the story:

She was perversly hot & bothered when she realized that her brother had watched her. She decides to do it again on her terms. She positions her iPad, this time with the screen pointed towards her so she can see him this time. She also unplugs the earbuds so she can hear him as well.

Her brother has a perfect view again & can't believe his luck. He watches her pull out a Symbian from the closet. She lubricates the toy by seductively sucking on the dildo. Eventually she mounts it. About half-way through, she looks directly at her iPad & asks her brother if she likes the show. He freaks since he realizes that his sister can hear & see him masturbating as he watches her but he can't bring himself to stop.

She wants her brother to pan down so she can get a show this time. She did not expect him to be huge. It reminds her of a chat roulette compilation video that a friend jokingly emailed to her awhile back. (The video showed the reaction shots of people when they get into a chat with a hung guy that is masturbating.)


http://www.xvideos.com/video622844/big_cock_reactions_i
 
Last edited:
Back
Top