The Official Weather Thread

Most days in the Pacific Northwest are in the 40's and rainy, or at least overcast. So, on sunny days like this one, I am sort of dazzled. My eyeballs feel like they're going to bleed!
 
Snow.

Motherfucker, I don't think I've wanted to leave over this till today. STOP. PLEASE.
 
Haha
D420609C-BAAA-4A0E-8A4F-6209CB41324B-12787-00001056DAD1F3E4_zps0d4635b1.jpg
 
We have actually seriously entertained that thought in order to get into our off street parking spot.
 
Hey, it was so cold today my kitty had to go under the covers. Burrrr

Please define "so cold today my kitty had to go under the covers." I'm guessing there's a 5 or 6 in the tens columns in this "sol cold" of yours, and around here that's golfing in shorts weather. :p
 
The weather back in PA was polite for Mom's funeral, but went to hell again the day after Master left. We had sleet that accumulated over 1" the day before I escaped.

I've been back home in AZ for two glorious weeks. Today is one of those perfect days...low 80s, clear blue skies, and a bit breezy. The only thing that makes it more than perfect is that I get to share days like this with Master. From now on, any needful visits back east will be in spring or fall, or not at all!
 
Heavy rainstorm this morning, helped me sleep later. (luckily this isn't during my busy work season (though I wouldn't mind working a little more of course :( ))

Ground dried up well enough afterwards and it's back to 79 degrees as usual. It's hell living in paradise :rolleyes:
(ducks at the imagined snow balls thrown)
 
The weather is absolutely perfect! 14C (57F) and sunny, practically no wind. It's warm enough to sit outside even by the sea, where it's usually windy and chilly this time of the year. The ice cream stands are opening, terraces are spreading around the city, lovely times. Absolute perfection, actually. :)
 
Last edited:
It's been a weird spring here. We've been wavering back and forth between 80F (27C) and 50F (10C) days for weeks.

The first tornadoes of the season are finally starting. It's later than normal because the winter was colder than usual and lasted longer. But the first tornado-bearing (and hail-bearing, too, apparently) storms of the year are on the way tonight and tomorrow. It's been warm and windy for about a week now, so it was bound to happen.

I'm not worried or anything. I just hope the power and/or Internet doesn't/don't go out. :rolleyes:
 
The weather is absolutely perfect! 14C (57F) and sunny, practically no wind. It's warm enough to sit outside even by the sea, where it's usually windy and chilly this time of the year. The ice cream stands are opening, terraces are spreading around the city, lovely times. Absolute perfection, actually. :)

Yup. Fantastic weather around here.
19-20 degrees C, sun, only the lightest wind.

Tomorrow should be good too, but then it unfortunately does not look good for the weekend. There is even a risk of light frost and sleet.
:mad:
 
The temp inside read 87 F. I broke down and turned the AC on. m(_ _)m
 
You're not gonna believe this. Cause I sure didn't. When I got up and went out into the....



SNOW!!

It quickly turned into an ugly heavy cold fallish rain.

Whatever. Have it your way Gods. Fuckers.
 
Last edited:
You're not gonna believe this. Cause I sure didn't. When I got up and went out into the....



SNOW!!

It quickly turned into an ugly heavy cold fallish rain.

Whatever. Have it your way Gods. Fuckers.

There should at least be a place where you could file a complaint or something.

Warm spring made an appearance for today's very business un-casual meeting and will then spend the long weekend elswhere, they say.
Yay.
 
I went to bed just outside Chicago and apparently woke up in London. Fog meant I could not see the house next door (maybe 10 feet away). I heard that driving on the expressways was quite the video-game-like experience.
 
At 10 pm, it is currently 77 degrees. There was a high today of 93 and a low of 73 it was partly cloudy with a mild chance of rain.

This is pretty much the weather report for the last 30 days, 60 days and I believe the last 90 days too. Being a weather man in this berg must be the easiest job going around.

Bored now.
 
UGHHHHH two days and nights of hot, insane hurricane winds. Not only do they make my allergies go nuts (I swear my face is swollen to twice it's normal size) but they give me the worst anxiety. Haven't slept in two days.
Didn't help that two big trees came down yesterday, luckily only leaning on my house. My arms ache from days of chainsawing. I don't trust these other trees either.
 
UGHHHHH two days and nights of hot, insane hurricane winds. Not only do they make my allergies go nuts (I swear my face is swollen to twice it's normal size) but they give me the worst anxiety. Haven't slept in two days.
Didn't help that two big trees came down yesterday, luckily only leaning on my house. My arms ache from days of chainsawing. I don't trust these other trees either.

You might try royal jelly vitamins. They help me with my allergies. No suggestion for anxiety.
 
T-shirt weather already at 7:30 am! :)

(17 C / 62 F, probably winter weather for a lot of you.)
 
Ah, after a week of upper 90's it's finally cooling down for a few days, yay! I don't do heat - not the weather kind, anyway. ;)
 
Back
Top