New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's at least one

Thanks for the welcome. I think i could be a rare animal being a subby in Michigan. Western Michigan is like a desert for BDSM connections, it's very conservative. The Eastern side seems to have more activity. I had to go to Canada to find the perfect Master.

Thanks for the welcome. I think i could be a rare animal being a subby in Michigan. Western Michigan is like a desert for BDSM connections, it's very conservative. The Eastern side seems to have more activity. I had to go to Canada to find the perfect Master.

Ooooh... I'm also in Western Michigan.

It can't be any worse than smack dab in the middle of South Western Pennsylvania. The closest I can find to a dom around here is (said in the most god-awful hick voice, with numerous missing teeth,) "Get me a damn beer, woman!"

Sigh. So sad, really.

At least there's hope - isn't there

Girlfriend, (may i add you to my buddy list?) I hear you and feel for you. They call Grand Rapids the "belt-buckle" of the Bible belt. Can i hear an "Amen!" There is hope. The internet opens a whole new world, new people and new experiences. After a two year search for my perfect Dom, i've finally found him - really he found me.

Keep the faith.

I just wanted to say Hi. I'm 29 from AL and I'm very new to BDSM. I am normally just a lurker, but I'm trying new things!

Absolutely add me. I can use all the support in the world! That's why I've turned to the internet. There HAS to be something out here.

Welcome Jbannon

:rose:

I'm glad you are happy with your situation. I did that in the past but I never felt I could give enough to a Dom online. That made me hate myself. So I no longer do that online thing.

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Here's to more submissives going to Canada to find the perfect Master (me).

Hay, I'm a mid-twenties sub just trying to find her way with no one to lead her. I'm still trying my damnest to get some actual experience in this lifestyle. Wish me luck :)!

Hay, I'm a mid-twenties sub just trying to find her way with no one to lead her. I'm still trying my damnest to get some actual experience in this lifestyle. Wish me luck :)!

Welcome, and do widsh you luck. Hope you find all you seek here.

Good luck raccoon, and welcome to Lit.

I like your sig pic.

That's your profile pic. You can't have an avatar until you get 100 posts.
Oh, well then. I shall resist the urge to respond to every posting *grins*. What am I at now? 15? Oh good gracious.

Your avatar reminds me of Phantom of the Opera. One of the songs I like to listen to and think of a master I'd like to have is "All I Ask of You" from that musical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2GuK0kshNo

Last edited:
Oh, well then. I shall resist the urge to respond to every posting *grins*. What am I at now? 15? Oh good gracious.

Your avatar reminds me of Phantom of the Opera. One of the songs I like to listen to and think of a master I'd like to have is "All I Ask of You" from that musical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2GuK0kshNo

I get that a lot.

It's actually Michael Meyers, from the Halloween movies.

Kewl!

:D

Does that mean you've read one of my stories already?

I like you!

I have... almost through the filthy stories and are quite prolific! It's like you're putting my fantasies on paper (because I can't write like that).... thank you for sharing your imagination with us!

I have... almost through the filthy stories and are quite prolific! It's like you're putting my fantasies on paper (because I can't write like that).... thank you for sharing your imagination with us!

Wow! Thanks! It's my pleasure. Thank you!

I haven't finished that series. I hope to sometime soon.

Hi there from the Old Guy 1026, I'm normally at the BDSM Cafe, or reading, or writing. Though I'd take a look over here too.

Yes I'm old, and had a very short lived BDSM life with a Mistress who was 15 years younger than me and showed me a wonderful time.

You kids are very luck, lots of varations on the internet, and yahoo groups that even cover most major cities. I thought I lived in the Bible Belt of Canada till I discovered a Spanking Group out here.

Too bad I'm married and in a very Vanillia relationship. So I'll just visit on the sly :cool:

Thanks!!

Hi My name is Bill,
New to this scene,I am learning somethings,but I still want to know more..
I am a 38 year old male,And have been doing some exploring with a very classy and beautiful woman who has ben in this before..The more I read and get to know ,the more I am loving it..I hope there is someone out there that could give me some ideas to be more helpfull and enjoyable for the both of us..
Many thanks for having me hear and all that you have helped already..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back