New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am not exactly new to the board. I joined back several years ago. I visit from time to time more now that I am unemployed. I am in a nilla relationship wanting to be dominated. I have always known that I was submissive I have always had that yearning to be controlled. I have learned alot from all of you and without all of your post I probably wouldnt be as open minded as I have become. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you.

BAMA
 
Really new here and not a troll...

I would have to say that I just discovered this site and have only done a little in RL but have liked everything so far. I am sub - that I have figured out. No interest in switch. I am here hoping to learn more, make friends and explore in a place where it's not considered wierd or a taboo.

Most of my friends look at me like I'm crazy when I talk about anything other than what they consider 'regular' sex so this is great.
 
Last edited:
if I wait for when I am sure ... I'll never introduce myself!

OK ... I'll try this introduction thing again:

Curious smiley mischievieous sexy chatterbox ... I am now in a exciting and scary and exciting point of my journey through life.

I am here to learn where do I stand on the BDSM Spectrum (not Dom, not Master, not Sado, not maso, but have a tendency to Top from the bottom ...), to learn where BDSM stand in my life (bedroom kink? lifestyle? something in between?), to talk with open-minded people and have fun in the process :)
 
Hello to all the new folks. I do hope get to bump into some of you. Well ok maybe spank a few of you but will settle for smiles.
 
Checking in on this forum.... Hi everyone. I like the forum. As others have said, there's a lot of useful info and a feeling of community, which is a very nice change from the RL world, where I kind of have to hide my tattoos and inclinations most of the time. ;)

I'm 34 and finally breaking out of my lifetime of vanillaness and Catholic guilt. :) I am a natural sub, in a LTR with a very sweet guy who wants me to be dominant. So far, that isn't working out so well, but I'm trying it out, 'cause I want him to be happy. In the meantime, I've found someone who wants to dominate me, so I'm exploring that avenue as well. I've learned a lot of interesting things on this forum and thank you all for helping me on my journey!

Trying to get to 100 posts, so you'll probably be seeing more posts from me soon.
 
rida said:
OK ... I'll try this introduction thing again:

Curious smiley mischievieous sexy chatterbox ... I am now in a exciting and scary and exciting point of my journey through life.

I am here to learn where do I stand on the BDSM Spectrum (not Dom, not Master, not Sado, not maso, but have a tendency to Top from the bottom ...), to learn where BDSM stand in my life (bedroom kink? lifestyle? something in between?), to talk with open-minded people and have fun in the process :)

Topping from the bottom is one of the "worst" things folks can accuse a pyl of doing.

Usually it means the communication with your PYL either isn't there or you are to shy, or unaware of yourself to speak your mind and heart.

It's a symptom not a disease. It pisses me off how people throw that around as something so very wrong. (I am not saying you did this, not at all.)

Just like some say this or that is a sign someone isn't a "real" whatever.

So, relax, communicate and try not to worry about made up "sins".

Welcome to the forum!
 
FurryFury ...

Thank you ... I probably used the term too lightly ... as I meant to indicate my tendency of trying to hold on to control ... I do not see it as a "sin" but as something I need to understand ... anyway thank you again!
There is so much good information here that I could just spend all my time reading! :rose:
 
rida said:
FurryFury ...

Thank you ... I probably used the term too lightly ... as I meant to indicate my tendency of trying to hold on to control ... I do not see it as a "sin" but as something I need to understand ... anyway thank you again!
There is so much good information here that I could just spend all my time reading! :rose:

That's true it is sometimes difficult to give up the control. Most at least want to control the circumstances of how you give up control. That's actually important establishing limits and such.

Some of us on this board joke about being control freaks and submissive.

For me, control is a fairly nasty unwanted thing except self control. That sort of control I wish on everyone.

Otherwise I recognize that what a lot of us generally consider control is merely tangential and illusion, constructs we build in our minds to deal with how little control we truly all have in this life or world.

Crap. I must still be tired or I wouldn't be going on and on about this.

Forgive me.

And again, welcome to the board!
 
FurryFury said:
There is a how to thread about what a hot fetish farting is . . .


*jaw drops*

Huh?

*blink-blink*

Um...
Glass houses, V. Glass houses.

Sorry 'bout that. Hamster fell off the wheel for a moment. We now return you to our regularly scheduled pandemonium...
 
Hello all. I'm 33 yr. old BBW that finds the thought of being tied, teased, and tantilized thrilling and erotic. I'm in an almost non-existant sexual relationship that when at best I experience almost scripted vanilla sex. I find Lit. to be a place where I can open up and share my most explicit fantasies, especially through my writings. :)
 
violet_kytt said:



*jaw drops*

Huh?

*blink-blink*

Um...
Glass houses, V. Glass houses.

Sorry 'bout that. Hamster fell off the wheel for a moment. We now return you to our regularly scheduled pandemonium...

LOL I nearly spewed water.
 
I'm still pretty new myself, but I wanted to welcome all the newbies. This is a wonderful place with many amazing and kind and intelligent people. Enjoy! :rose:
 
Well, since I just started teasing Fungiug in the cafe, I figured I'd post an intro.

Fungiug showed me this forum some time ago and I've been 'cyber-stalking' him since then. But it's not really stalking if the other person knows, approves, and encourages it, is it? (We know each other in real life and are close friends. It's all in fun.)

Anyway, I'm a 22 year old chickie living in New Zealand but grew up in Pennsylvania. Came to NZ on holiday and met who's now my husband. He introduced me to poly, which has worked out really well since he's going through some hard times and our D/s has basically been shut down. (Me being the submissive side of the coin.) Not going into detail, but it's how things need to be right now. And it has also taught me that BDSM and D/s are definitely needs for me, not wants.

I'm horrible at finishing these things. Um, hi? *waves*
 
hi

hi I'm ashley i'm 23 years old am 5'2 and have an athletic curvy build. I have brown eyes and at the moment short deep red curly hair. I work as a waitress and am going to be going to collage soon to get my per law degree.
I first relized I was a submissive when my boyfirend in high school told me to spread my legs and at that moment I was never soo turned on in my life. But It's only been a year scince I really knew knew in my heart that, thats what I was I like to be tied up and gagged and told what to do it makes me hott, and for a long time I was enbarced by it thought it was wrong, I was told it was wrong but know by reading post and storys I relize there nothing wrong with me at all. Now if I could only find someone to dom then things would be perfect.

So thats alittle about me thanx for reading and bye
 
*Pounces*

Hello, kiana and ashleylove! You'll find this a wonderful, friendly place. I'm still new myself but everyone has been awesome. If you have a question, it's likely to be answered almost as soon as you post it. Hope you have fun here!
 
ashleylove said:
hi I'm ashley i'm 23 years old am 5'2 and have an athletic curvy build. I have brown eyes and at the moment short deep red curly hair. I work as a waitress and am going to be going to collage soon to get my per law degree.
I first relized I was a submissive when my boyfirend in high school told me to spread my legs and at that moment I was never soo turned on in my life. But It's only been a year scince I really knew knew in my heart that, thats what I was I like to be tied up and gagged and told what to do it makes me hott, and for a long time I was enbarced by it thought it was wrong, I was told it was wrong but know by reading post and storys I relize there nothing wrong with me at all. Now if I could only find someone to dom then things would be perfect.

So thats alittle about me thanx for reading and bye
Interesting...there's something very sexy about tying up a female lawyer and forcing myself on her. Maybe you could contact me, once you have your schooling finished and you're practicing? I'll have some other things for you to practice, too. :p
 
Not exactly new but I've been gone for over half a year...so I thought I'd say hello and get reacquainted!
 
*waves to all*

Hello. I've been MIA for a little while, but wanted to take a moment to welcome you all to this little corner of Lit.

There are some fine, fine minds here.

Enjoy.

-kitty
 
Just stopping in to say hi to all the newbies to Lit. Its a good place to meet new friends and make new aquaintances. And also to get to know the "real you". Enjoy.

((((Snoozebutton2))))

ttfn :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top