What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite content to chatter on until the sun rises but I better get some pillow time in.

Nighty night, Litsters on & off the threads.

:rose:
 
"And isn't it neat, putting pain in a stranger?
Like a portrait in flesh that trails on a leash."

(a line from the song I'm listening to)
 
How wonderfully kind, loving, compassionate and supportive the sweet Peeps in Lit are...

I am overwhelmed with beautiful messages today, and in last few days , with people checking in on me and sending immense warmth and love...

Asking about my mom...praying for her...and for me...Wishing me well on my move...and just general kindness...

I am grateful BEYOND...SO TOUCHED...:heart:

You deserve all of that. When you give generously, others return that redoubled when you need support.

Best wishes for your move. I know from friends that it's a fascinating country with delightful people (mostly).

Oh, and your PM inbox is overflowing with all those good wishes!
 
If a woman wears yoga pants, should she expect to be asked what style of yoga she studies, follows?
 
Hmmm, why did that not surprise me...what did surprise me that it took less time than I thought it would.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top