Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pst...
when are you coming over again? plan on august for sure...got it? good!
:kiss:

I'm planning on sooner than that, I hope. I can't wait for the first warm day for a bike ride . :rose: :kiss: :heart:

August will be nice for the pool. Just saying. ;)
 
But we want to see. Come on! Don't you want us to point-and-lau... uh... I mean, don't you want to see us happy? :D
EVIL. Eeeeeeeeevvvvvvviiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, you are.
Wicked knave woman. *blows raspberry* I bite my thumb at you.




WOOO! Just filed all my tax returns. Take that, federal government.
Yeah, that's right. Get to steppin'. :cool:
 
I had a dream that they cut off my arms and legs and I had to spend eterninty as a pez dispenser.
I bet Martin Luther King never had that dream.
 
I had a dream that they cut off my arms and legs and I had to spend eterninty as a pez dispenser.
I bet Martin Luther King never had that dream.
Well, he might've if he felt that there were pez dispensers struggling with ghastly inequality. I mean, maybe they are. Have you ever eaten the purple ones?
EWW.
 
I love you all. :D *happy sigh* And I still love Billy Joel's music.

I cannot wait to hear how fabulously SJ's date went!
 
so, while cleaning out the area for the garden, i very neatly stepped on a rusty nail that was attached to a board. it went through my shoe (you know those plastic garden clogs) and right into my foot.


i yanked it out and went on with my business 'cuz i knew if i stopped doing what i was doing, i would never get back to it.

a while later, i pried the sock off my foot and washed it with peroxide.

:eek:

it hurts! and im walking like im 90. for such a little thing it hurts *big*
*le sigh*

Husg and sympathy pain winces from us both... :kiss:
 
Husg and sympathy pain winces from us both... :kiss:

thank you, handsome.
im spent for the day and the wood pile is slowly getting smaller and moved to the other side of the yard. my foot...well...swollen and painful but im ignoring it the best i can.


seems so natural for you and imp to be together. so...onward future!

:cool:


i can NOT believe it is 3pm already. wtf?! that one hour sure does make a difference.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top