Rate my boyfriend's cock for me!

Princess_Nat

Really Experienced
Hi everyone. 23/f/USA

I enjoy showing off my boyfriend to other people and hearing your feedback about him. It truly does help get me off!

I would like true and honest feedback about his cock (shown here). Is it something that you would "take the plunge for"?

Feel free to reply on the forum, private message me, or message me on KIK @princessnatp

Attachments

• 00w0w_iNBloaKQYhQ_600x450.jpg
    00w0w_iNBloaKQYhQ_600x450.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 7
I'm not an expert, but looks good to me! Like it smooth. Mine is a bit larger but hairy. If you enjoy then all is good. Have funšŸ˜‹

Seems average length to me, but thick. I'ld give it a try if you were there to offer encouragement! :kiss: The smoothness is a good touch!

Nice thickness

Hi
Nice thickness ! I'm sure you enjoy the feel of him inside you !

Who does the shaving you or him ?

Hi everyone. 23/f/USA

I enjoy showing off my boyfriend to other people and hearing your feedback about him. It truly does help get me off!

I would like true and honest feedback about his cock (shown here). Is it something that you would "take the plunge for"?

Feel free to reply on the forum, private message me, or message me on KIK @princessnatp

Very nice cock. Good shave job and a nicely formed head. As mentioned, great thickness. Where do you let him put it?

Hi everyone. 23/f/USA

Looks fine to me and it also looks like it's attached to a good body - that's important

Hi everyone. 23/f/USA

Looks good to me! I would take him for a test drive :)

hey

Hi everyone. 23/f/USA

Your boy got a nice slab of fuck meat, yeah

Don't know. If however he ordered me to suck it as he pushed into my mouth I'd have a better idea ;)

Hi everyone. 23/f/USA

Looks great, I bet it really hits the spot, Iā€™d love to try it myself

It is a nice shaved cock, posting in the GLBT do you want to watch one of us guy's suck him off or watch that cock slowly slide into a ass???

Hi everyone. 23/f/USA

MMMMMMMMM, I wouldn't mind being his GF for a night, and satisfying that hard young cock. I bet he gets real horny and needs a warm wet mouth on that cock.

As a bi guy who has very narrow and specific tastes when it comes to cocks, that's one I'd suck.

Hi love if you really want me to rate his cock you will need to bring him over so I can feel it pulsing cum into my mouth. The only true way to rate a cock. Mmmmmm šŸ‘„

Looks very nice to me

Beautiful! Cut, thick and shaved. Doesn't get much better than that.....

Hi everyone. 23/f/USA

Princessnatp - waiting for your comments to our responses

Hi everyone. 23/f/USA

That's a really nice cock. Please tell me what you want me to do. Do you want me on my knees ? Do you want me to ask you if I can lick his balls ? May I please suck his cock for you ? Or do you want me on my hands and knees ? Do you want to see him fuck my ass ?

mmmmmm

Hi everyone. 23/f/USA

I would give it an 8.

Back