bbws check in

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice to meet you Jenn...I love red hair :)

Thank you 'hellonwheels'. I appreciate the invatation to come out and play. I've read many threads, but never commented on any. It's been nice to have such a great place to come and browse.
(The chubby, red headed pixy dances around the room, and laughs delightedly. Stops to blow you a kiss before resuming her dance)

I agree with you hellonwheels. I prefer bbw women. I love a woman with meat on her body and the confidence to be proud. Jenn, I love redheads, too.

Thank you 'hellonwheels'. I appreciate the invatation to come out and play. I've read many threads, but never commented on any. It's been nice to have such a great place to come and browse.
(The chubby, red headed pixy dances around the room, and laughs delightedly. Stops to blow you a kiss before resuming her dance)

Now that brings very arousing images to mind. :devil:

I hope to see you here more

Hi, I’m Shi (formerly known as MMW69) and I am in the midwest.

Hello Shi. I am also from the midwest. You have some lovely pics and you have beautiful lips! HMU if you would like to chat sometime.

BBW is always a great topic for a thread

Hello ladies, I’m a true fan of BBW. I’ve been asked on more than one occasion why I prefer BBW. I have to say it’s based on my experiences with women. While the BBW body type does really turn me on, it’s more than that. By not fitting soceity’s definition of ideal the life experience typically isn’t that of entitlement and privilege. Which encourages the development of personality and charecter. It’s the whole package that does it for me. Then you add in those delicious curves and wow! Just my ramblings for the day...

I add myself to the list of men of loves BBW, even if (and this is true) I'm not so much into big tits: I love BBW for just the way they are, for their whole lusciuos curves and personality, which is often (not always, of course) joyful and full of life.

I fall into the category of BBW. I'm 44, from Northern Illinois. Glad that there are guys who like this body type!

There are way more than you would think! What’s not to love about a sexy woman with a nice soft body?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back