what are you wearing for work today?

davenjenn

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Posts
1,819
I am wearing a thin yellow blouse, grey skirt and black bra and panties set

Black shoes
 
Green briefs. Blue jeans. Blue, steel toed tennis shoes. And a green t-shirt that proudly proclaims "I don't grow old, I level up."
 
I am wearing a thin yellow blouse, grey skirt and black bra and panties set

Black shoes

Would love to see a pic!! Me I guess I’m a bit under dressed!! Pair of faded and worn jeans, blue ratty t shirt, steel toed boots and a safety hat on!! I work with raw steel in a stamping facility and it tears clothes up, just as long as it’s the cloth and not flesh is all that matters!!
 
Today I'm gonna wear this sweet low cut silk blouse with a black leather thigh length skirt and hose with 2 inch heels. Be turning some heads today.
 
A Zambian chitenge skirt, black tank/sweater top and kitten heels.

Skirts make me feel pretty.

I think you already are, but and however pics of the kitten heels so I can try and work out whether thats a good thing or not
 
I think you already are, but and however pics of the kitten heels so I can try and work out whether thats a good thing or not

Thank you, sweet of you to say. They are just tiny heels. Usually an inch or so. Many of my heels are kitten heels because I’m already taller than almost everyone.
 
Trying to be delighted that I no longer need to work, rather than frustrated that I can't do the things I used to.

Today I'm wearing flannel lined jeans and a sweat shirt.
 
Chitenge dress made for me in Zambia:

5vTAARY.jpg

Loverly.

Today I wore a black pencil skirt, blue tank top, black and grey chashmire cape with knee high black boots.

I’ve no idea what I am going to wear tomorrow. I should figure that out, and soon.
 
Back
Top