Isolated BDSM Blurts: Facehugger Fetish

You ever just wake up and feel like someone was mean to you in your sleep? My mood is weird today.... <wonders in the blanket fort>

You ever just wake up and feel like someone was mean to you in your sleep? My mood is weird today.... <wonders in the blanket fort>

Um... yeah. Sorry about that.

———

Blurt: Except for the six-story cobra and related serpentine tropes, I heartily recommend the new Taylor Swift concert on Netflix.

20190114-182833.jpg

:D:cool::D

Found it at Goodwill.

Wait... what???
There's a crossword puzzle tournament in Stamford in March and I thought it'd be funny to participate. The plan was to spend a few days in New York, then go to Stamford to participate in the tournament and come dead last. They have a talent show and a cheese and wine reception! :D

But the price is pretty steep. Paying $235 plus flights plus hotels plus everything else seems like a lot of money to spend on a joke, no matter how funny the story would be.

And now I already have something else going on around that time, so I officially had to let go of any chance of becoming a recognized crossword athlete.

Nooooooooo!
I know! So sad. Maybe next year.

20190114-182833.jpg

:D:cool::D

Found it at Goodwill.
Did you buy it? :)

There's a crossword puzzle tournament in Stamford in March and I thought it'd be funny to participate. The plan was to spend a few days in New York, then go to Stamford to participate in the tournament and come dead last. They have a talent show and a cheese and wine reception! :D

But the price is pretty steep. Paying $235 plus flights plus hotels plus everything else seems like a lot of money to spend on a joke, no matter how funny the story would be.

And now I already have something else going on around that time, so I officially had to let go of any chance of becoming a recognized crossword athlete.

I know! So sad. Maybe next year.

Did you buy it? :)

You could just go as a spectator. :D

You could just go as a spectator. :D

I could, but to participate as a non-competitor is still $180, and where's the fun in that? Just going wouldn't make me a crossword athlete either.

Besides the dates don't work for me anymore, either.

But at least this way I have a year to influence the organizers and try to get them to start a pair category. Or a category for non-native speakers. :p

I could, but to participate as a non-competitor is still $180, and where's the fun in that? Just going wouldn't make me a crossword athlete either.

Besides the dates don't work for me anymore, either.

But at least this way I have a year to influence the organizers and try to get them to start a pair category. Or a category for non-native speakers. :p

I think this is a propitious plan, however there is one flaw in your thinking. It would be great fun and a good story for you to finish last, but what if you finished third from last? Where’s the fun in that?

Am reminded of an episode of The Big Bang Theory wherein Sheldon gets into a game of Words With Friends with Stephen Hawking. It did not end well for Sheldon.

I think this is a propitious plan, however there is one flaw in your thinking. It would be great fun and a good story for you to finish last, but what if you finished third from last? Where’s the fun in that?

Am reminded of an episode of The Big Bang Theory wherein Sheldon gets into a game of Words With Friends with Stephen Hawking. It did not end well for Sheldon.

I dunno, finishing third from last might be even better. Not only would it be a funny story and I'd be a recognized crossword athlete, but I'd actually beat some some people, most likely native English speakers in the process! I could sign up for that.

A while back I asked a fellow crossworder if he thinks I'll ever be able to beat him. He flat out said no. Didn't even take half a second to ponder.

So just for that, if I get a chance to kick some native speaker butt... Hells yeah!

But I'd finish dead last. :D

I dunno, finishing third from last might be even better. Not only would it be a funny story and I'd be a recognized crossword athlete, but I'd actually beat some some people, most likely native English speakers in the process! I could sign up for that.

A while back I asked a fellow crossworder if he thinks I'll ever be able to beat him. He flat out said no. Didn't even take half a second to ponder.

So just for that, if I get a chance to kick some native speaker butt... Hells yeah!

But I'd finish dead last. :D

The competitive spirit is strong in this one. :rose:

I love trip planning and there are many places I'd like to visit, but I also hate long flights. If only there was a way for me to visit, say, Africa and South America without having to sit on a plane for hours upon hours.

Yes, there is a way. Welcome to Indiana!

Tentative itinerary:

Ireland
Edinburgh
North Manchester
Bristol
Dunkirk
New Paris
Geneva
Frankfurt
Warsaw
Siberia (I'd ride the Trans-Siberian railroad to...)
New Pekin(g)
Indian Springs (is this the true origin of the Ganges?)
Lebanon
Hebron
New Palestine
Alexandria
Morocco
Monrovia
Angola
Peru
Brazil
Valparaiso
Monterey
Houston
Atlanta
Nashville
New Chicago
Ontario

That's 20+ countries and four major US cities all within driving distance, and that's not nearly all of it. I'mma get myself to Indiana! I just need to learn to drive first. Or get a chauffeur.

Added bonus: I'd also go say hi to Santa Claus, Cicero and Buddha.

I love trip planning and there are many places I'd like to visit, but I also hate long flights. If only there was a way for me to visit, say, Africa and South America without having to sit on a plane for hours upon hours.

Tentative

<snip>
That's 20+ countries and four major US cities all within driving distance, and that's not nearly all of it. I'mma get myself to Indiana! I just need to learn to drive first. Or get a chauffeur.

Call Uber! ;)

Tentative itinerary:

Ireland
Edinburgh
North Manchester
Bristol
Dunkirk
New Paris
Geneva
Frankfurt
Warsaw
New Pekin(g)
Lebanon
Hebron
New Palestine
Alexandria
Morocco
Monrovia
Angola
Peru
Brazil
Valparaiso
Monterey
Houston
Atlanta
Nashville
New Chicago
Ontario

You can do Valparaiso, Chile and then Valparaiso, Indiana. Geneva, Switzerland and then Geneva, Indiana. It’s perfect! I can’t count the number of times I’ve heard Switzerland described as the Indiana of Europe.

Tentative itinerary:

Ireland
Edinburgh
North Manchester
Bristol
Dunkirk
New Paris
Geneva
Frankfurt
Warsaw
New Pekin(g)
Lebanon
Hebron
New Palestine
Alexandria
Morocco
Monrovia
Angola
Peru
Brazil
Valparaiso
Monterey
Houston
Atlanta
Nashville
New Chicago
Ontario

You can do Valparaiso, Chile and then Valparaiso, Indiana. Geneva, Switzerland and then Geneva, Indiana. It’s perfect! I can’t count the number of times I’ve heard Switzerland described as the Indiana of Europe.

My youth was spent in the great state of Indiana and I've spent at least a little bit of time in most of those places, and a lot of time in a few of them. Believe me when I tell you now, that trip will not be exciting after day three, max. Go ahead and do the trip, but wow. :cool:

My youth was spent in the great state of Indiana and I've spent at least a little bit of time in most of those places, and a lot of time in a few of them. Believe me when I tell you now, that trip will not be exciting after day three, max. Go ahead and do the trip, but wow. :cool:

But she could stop by the library in Deerlick before heading to the Hickory game.

Back