The 'Pics Without A Thread' Thread!

Mkay.. Here's a few just for fun and for a friend. :D

Only because they were asked for- sorry about the quality of the pictures. My camera isn't behaving tonight. :p

Love the red bra!

I hope y'all like what you see!

attachment.php

Indeed I do.

...a fav thread thread. ty. :rose:

Good stuff!

Gentlemen, you are too kind ;) Thanks :):kiss::kiss:

You're welcome, always.

The only thing finer than one Smurfette...is TWO!
Grins. We both say thank you ;)

You are perfect. :kiss: Now I wish I could have double smurfettes pleasuring me. :(

Awwwww aren't you sweet? Perfect, not at all. Two at once...I guess you would die happy :D

You're welcome, always.
:kiss:@ you,In Anticipation

Great shot, SS !!!
Thanks SJ. You have some awesome photos too :)

Awwwww aren't you sweet? Perfect, not at all. Two at once...I guess you would die happy :D

lol, I'm not sweet. I'm just honest and I appreciate a fine woman's heavenly curves such as yours. :devil: If I really did have two of you at once, I hope I wouldn't be dying any time soon in order to enjoy you both to the max. :) I would call the first pic art. It's like something that should be hanging up in a fine art gallery. It's erotic. It's beautiful. It's sensual. It shows off a woman's beauty.

Last edited:
lol, I'm not sweet. I'm just honest and I appreciate a fine woman's heavenly curves such as yours. :devil: If I really did have two of you at once, I hope I wouldn't be dying any time soon in order to enjoy you both to the max. :) I would call the first pic art. It's like something that should be hanging up in a fine art gallery. It's erotic. It's beautiful. It's sensual. It shows off a woman's beauty.

Oh my. Thank you EndlessNameless :kiss: :rose: :)

I've always liked this thread... and liked contributing :)

Attachments

• pic0102lit.jpg
    pic0102lit.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 437
Back