Once more with feeling.

Take these pics down before I get a chance to see them in a few hours, and you will feel my wrath. :rolleyes:

Edit: Scratch that. Fuck being in public. I looked. Me gusta. Me gusta mucho. :D

Last edited:
Holy shit!!! Dangerous curves!!!... And lingerie just accents the gorgeous ass!!!!

Of course the undies look great on you. We all expected that. However, question: how do you know which straps you'd legs are supposed to go through? :rolleyes:

Holy shit!!! Dangerous curves!!!... And lingerie just accents the gorgeous ass!!!!

That reminds me of the famous (infamous?) corset pic. I know there were many, but it was THE corset pic.

Also, I think that makes this post a callback.

I feel like an old vet now or something.

You sound so geriatric right now.

damn great ass.
ty

It makes me hard just looking at it!!

Good, well done.

Of course the undies look great on you. We all expected that. However, question: how do you know which straps you'd legs are supposed to go through? :rolleyes:

I realise that might be confusing for you, I remember that conversation we had about the issues you had getting into regular underwear.

'Why does it need three holes when I only have two legs?? :confused:'

:rolleyes:
god damn!... you are incredibly attractive... just amazing

Thnaks ;)

The way your bum is pushed towards the camera exaggerates the perspective...but in a very lovely way. ;)

you know that but there may be some men on here thinking 'damn, Conn has really let herself go' :p

you know that but there may be some men on here thinking 'damn, Conn has really let herself go' :p

I doubt that. You're bum is looking very firm and shapely in that pose. You're definitely a woman who looks to be in her prime. And the pose in that pic is very inviting. It's one of the best in the bunch. :)

Back