Flash me!

I agree with ArtFan2...a comparison is needed to verify the trueness of your statement. :devil::)

Even with the censoring it's clear mine are smaller and lighter.

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 4
  • gstring2.jpg
    gstring2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 4
Nice flash of the chest and your eyes as well.

No trauma here. I come back to comment and my eyes are sad.

Thanks Icy. :kiss: Sorry for the sadness. :( Let's see if I can make it up to you.

It's funny you should mention boots...I had planned on this being my next post. :) It's like you knew!!!
:heart:
Oh and PLEASE flash me again you sexy sexy man!

Well even a broken clock (with an 'L') is right twice a day MI. :kiss:
I do like the way you plan. And a gentleman never denies a lady a simple request that is within his power to grant. :heart:

So here's my twofer since it...
  1. Makes Icy less sad
  2. Fulfills Ms I's request

attachment.php

Cheers :kiss: :heart:

Attachments

• Twofer.jpg
    Twofer.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 10
Thanks Icy. :kiss: Sorry for the sadness. :( Let's see if I can make it up to you.

I do like the way you plan. And a gentleman never denies a lady a simple request that is within his power to grant. :heart:

1. Makes Icy less sad

attachment.php

Thanks HR. 😁😁😁

You're so obliging .

and such a gorgeous flashback Icy...still as hott as ever!

Aww, thanks.

:devil::rose: Oh my my, you are a tough act to follow. Simply gorgeous! :rose::devil:

You follow so delightfully.

That's an awesome flashback. I'd eat a steady diet of LSD if they were all going to be like that.

Does that cause flashbacks?

Clearly you were an expert right from the start Icy. :kiss:

Cheers

Lucky first shot I think.

You look quite delightful.

Thank you.

Okay, I believe you now. After comparing pictures though, I prefer viewing yours. :) Hers are way too rectangular and seem comparatively dark for her skin tone. :eek: LOL

Hers look nice to me, just not like mine. Thanks for the vote though.

Maybe, but just as gorgeous.

Thanks for saying so.

I'm ready to declare a preference. Make that two preferences.:heart:

Thanks for the two votes. Ha.

Definitely not you but wouldn't that give Glendale a thrill if it was you! 😄

I think you're right. We can give him a thrill pretty easily.

1. Makes Icy less sad

attachment.php

Nice pic to satisfy the ladies' requests.

Dollie

Sexy flash there. And before anyone asks, the flasher on the big screen at the Cards game the other night wasn't me.
I still remember flashing at the Indy speedway, Daytona speedway, and lots of motorcycle events. It's sad that all of my early pictures when I was young and skinny are long gone for many reasons. Mostly hubby took them for times like these to look back on.

Not even close to complaining...all is complete admiration. So gorgeous too
And love the look in boots as well!
I saw the sexy boots but my husband seemed to miss the boots.

I can go back a few years until we find some older photos.https://i.imgur.com/mysm3Iv.jpg
Not really flashing but my very first bikini top from the 60's.

I think this was near MM1.

I still remember flashing at the Indy speedway, Daytona speedway, and lots of motorcycle events. It's sad that all of my early pictures when I was young and skinny are long gone for many reasons. Mostly hubby took them for times like these to look back on.

You still flash and have fun from what I can tell. It's an inspiration.

Both flashes are very inspiring. Go team!

Well, the team needs something after that Cubs series. Mine are probably not enough for that.

Fiery indeed Ms I. :kiss: But from your posts I get the sense you'd prefer more red on the cheeks and less on the leg. :rolleyes: Maybe I've been reading between the lines too much? :confused: Butt if not, I volunteer to help adjust the shading to a more appropriate balance. ;) Or is that inappropriate? :devil:

Cheers :heart:

Allow me to give you easier access. ;) Let me know if this makes your own cheeks red...or just rushes blood to other areas.
attachment.php
the fiery flash of ass and the perfect view from behind of your behind...both cause a serious rush of blood and sets my own body on fire!

Back