Progressives think supporting black people means being racist against white people

Oh so you don't have anything...got it.

You go back and actually read it this time just to find out I didn't lay claim to it didn't you???:D

You don't get to call others out for lying, especially since your lying ass can't back any of your absurd lies up.

The post is there, dumbass.. I quoted it. Sift through the thousand posts you made this week.. You'll find it.

I haven't lied about anything.. Period.

And if I were going to lie.. I'd make them YUGE, like all of yours. :rolleyes:

Pretty much everything about BLM.

Democrat attitudes/opinions at large....their very speech.

Affirmative Action...

Not to mention just the general principals of social justice....gotta make whitey pay for the sins of his ancestors because that's equality!!

So, like I thought, not a single solitary incident. You've never witnessed it.

So, like I thought, not a single solitary incident. You've never witnessed it.

Are you pretending BLM doesn't exist and hasn't said/advocated the things they have??:confused:

Are you pretending social justice Democrats aren't seeking justice against white people, especially males, for the oppressive actions of their ancestors against people of color....but not against any of the POC who did majorly fucked up shit against others??

Well if you've got your head that far up your ass....nothing I can do for you.

Last edited:
Are you pretending BLM doesn't exist and hasn't said/advocated the things they have??:confused:

Are you pretending social justice Democrats aren't seeking justice against white people, especially males, for the oppressive actions of their ancestors against people of color....but not against any of the POC who did majorly fucked up shit against others??

Well if you've got your head that far up your ass....nothing I can do for you.

I said show a single specific time you've seen it happen. You couldn't find one. Like I said, I wasn't expecting anything else from you. I'm sure you'll do the "frizzle fry" and dance around and claim some weird victory or "LMFAO!" as a rebuttal but don't expect me to read it.

I said show a single specific time you've seen it happen. You couldn't find one. Like I said, I wasn't expecting anything else from you. I'm sure you'll do the "frizzle fry" and dance around and claim some weird victory or "LMFAO!" as a rebuttal but don't expect me to read it.

You're getting ahead of the narrative.

He still has to splutter and seethe and call you a "racist" or a "hypocrite" first.

Then he'll attempt to ascribe a position to you and blame you and the Democrats as usual (that's what 'NotRepublicans" do).

Then and only then will he pre-emptively declare victory (just like NotAJ and NotIshmael used to do).

truth

In their defense they're being bullied into that mantra. You can't just be supportive of black or other people you have to hate yourself by doing it.

If you don't have white guilt then you're still racist is the message and what they're raising their kids with.

Progressives-alt left in my mind-are a cult closely resembling religious zealots who like all others are 'good' but there is a 'bad' that they have to attack and hate...in their case its themselves.

They're really a sad and sick lot and none of them will ever realize that its their histrionics and and lunacy that drove moderate people of both parties to Trump.

I have no white guilt. I also have not benefited from any white privilege. As many a hard worker knows, good fortune is most often preceded by hard work. I have not had any slaves, my family has not had any slaves, and for generations none of the people continuing to lean on slavery as some excuse for free everything have not been slaves nor have their families. Furthermore, if they were able to stop talking and actually learn some history, they would know that more white people on this earth have been slaves than black people.

The concept that somehow someone is owed something for something that went on 150+ years ago is ridiculous. What people in this country are entitled to is opportunity. I suggest that everyone in America has equal opportunity. There are plenty of jobs. There are plenty of schools. The path to self improvement is wide open but it does require effort and commitment.

America has fostered a "program" of rewarding and enabling a culture that just keeps people down. People able to work should work. People should contribute to their own prosperity as well as that of their families and neighbors.

The ongoing race baiting, division, and attempt to continuously divide America is sickening. We all bleed the same blood. We are all made by one God. We are all much more the same than different.

If people would just focus on the blessings and benefits we have in America versus the never ending diatribe of hatred and division our country would be even greater than it already is. If you happen to be one of the vocal minority who somehow feel America is not or never was great - you simply need to go and see how we compare to other countries and then maybe you can be thankful for being in America.

I have no white guilt. I also have not benefited from any white privilege. As many a hard worker knows, good fortune is most often preceded by hard work. I have not had any slaves, my family has not had any slaves, and for generations none of the people continuing to lean on slavery as some excuse for free everything have not been slaves nor have their families. Furthermore, if they were able to stop talking and actually learn some history, they would know that more white people on this earth have been slaves than black people.

The concept that somehow someone is owed something for something that went on 150+ years ago is ridiculous. What people in this country are entitled to is opportunity. I suggest that everyone in America has equal opportunity. There are plenty of jobs. There are plenty of schools. The path to self improvement is wide open but it does require effort and commitment.

America has fostered a "program" of rewarding and enabling a culture that just keeps people down. People able to work should work. People should contribute to their own prosperity as well as that of their families and neighbors.

The ongoing race baiting, division, and attempt to continuously divide America is sickening. We all bleed the same blood. We are all made by one God. We are all much more the same than different.

If people would just focus on the blessings and benefits we have in America versus the never ending diatribe of hatred and division our country would be even greater than it already is. If you happen to be one of the vocal minority who somehow feel America is not or never was great - you simply need to go and see how we compare to other countries and then maybe you can be thankful for being in America.

Racist!

Progressives think supporting black people means being racist against white people
I don't see any evidence in your post for what you claim
That "news" story is almost a year old.
That "news" story is false (which you'd know if you spent 5 minutes checking to see if you were being outraged because of confirmation bias).

I also have not benefited from any white privilege.
Really? when was the last time you were arrested for sitting in a restaurant without ordering while you waited for the rest of your party to arrive?
When was the last time you were harassed and verbally abused because you were wearing a t-shirt from your state?

That "news" story is false (which you'd know if you spent 5 minutes checking to see if you were being outraged because of confirmation bias).

I don't see any evidence for your claim "the news story is false." It may well be, but it is amusing how you jackboots of the "CITATION?!??" Brigade don't feel the need to provide one for things that "everybody knows!"

I said show a single specific time you've seen it happen. You couldn't find one. Like I said, I wasn't expecting anything else from you.

And I not only named specific policies but also current organizations that progressive democrats support that demonstrate my claims.

Here is a whole list of videos.....

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=BLM+demands+reparations

don't expect me to read it.

I would NEVER expect you to read or look at anything that didn't have a high (D)ick sucker bias.

Of course not because you probably think fucking white people over for being white is "Progress!!" .

It's not false, it's on film in numerous places with numerous BLM leaders from the streets to good morning m'erica and who cares if it's almost a year old? :confused:

Do you have any evidence that BLM has changed in the last year?

Is Affirmative Action gone???

Are "progressives" suddenly against that racist shit or are they still ignoring the dictionary and defining racism with "privilege" as a component so they don't have to face their racist shit???

I've seen none of the former and tons of the latter.

Last edited:
Really? when was the last time you were arrested for sitting in a restaurant without ordering while you waited for the rest of your party to arrive?
When was the last time you were harassed and verbally abused because you were wearing a t-shirt from your state?

Racist assumption for the day.......none of those things EVER happen to any white people :rolleyes:

You probably think cops just let white people do whatever they want while hunting black people don't you?

Back