first time writer, looking for editor

Rozalin_0123

Sinful Seductress
Joined
Oct 8, 2013
Posts
2,548
About me:

I am a 36 year old woman who wanted to share a true story about my life as a bi-sexual and some of the good, as well as the bad, things that has come of it. I am from the USA and English is my native language. I've never written a story for others to read before but I feel it isn't too terribly written.

About the story:

The story follows a woman named Rozalin who has been happily married to her husband Tim for nine years. However, when an opportunity presents itself for her to relive some of her deepest sexual desires with other women, she is left with a hard decision. Does she tell her conservative minded husband and risk their marriage? Or does she betray him and finally scratch that itch that plaques her every thought as she tries to sleep? Events unfold that send her on a wild sexual adventure that ordinary people would never think possible.

What is in the story:

It is an erotic romance story that is about 30k words long and I'm working on splitting it up into 4 chapters. Everything is written in first person since I felt it would be easier for me to write seeing as how this story is pretty much my life. Some of the sexual activities in the story include couples, lesbian, FFM 3-somes, sex toys, anal, and light domination/submission. Some of the non sexual story elements include teen romance, bullying, child abuse (non-sexual), gay rights, cheating and group marriage.

What I am looking for:

I'm looking for someone willing to lend their time to edit my story so that it is more enjoyable for the reader. Mostly need help with grammar, punctuation and sentence structure. I do not want to include/exclude any events but if you feel you can word things better, especially the sex parts, I'm open to suggestion.
 
click on 'user c p' just above the blue line at tehe left and 'enable private messages, then I will send you an address where to send your manuscript which I will edit for you.
 
Back
Top