Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
*approaches cautiously and sits at the opposite end of the table looking concernedly at her*

Where ya been, Love? And what happened?
* sips some coffee before answering*

I was getting the fence put up, as you know. Got involved in a little altercation. Nothing serious but I damn near put my pickaxe through my shoulder. And now we have an electric fence.

* drains the mug and carefully goes to get some food*

* sips some coffee before answering*

I was getting the fence put up, as you know. Got involved in a little altercation. Nothing serious but I damn near put my pickaxe through my shoulder. And now we have an electric fence.

* drains the mug and carefully goes to get some food*

Do I need to get you to the medical bay? Curious, Janee, or Muse might be around to make sure you haven't damaged anything. You can't take chances with your health when supplies are so scarce.

Tonight's menu is Four Cheese Mac & Cheese with Bacon, some tasty steaks, and green beans - also with bacon. :)

*wanders in battered and bruised.*

"Oh my. I smell bacon and steak. Two of my favorite things in the world.
Red this looks and smells so good. Considering the fact that I have not eaten today, seeing all this food makes me want to kiss you, or kiss my food, or kiss anything!"

Do I need to get you to the medical bay? Curious, Janee, or Muse might be around to make sure you haven't damaged anything. You can't take chances with your health when supplies are so scarce.
I took care of it last night. Thanks though. Like you said, supplies are scarce.

* tucks into a plate of food hungrily*

*overhears and speaks up between bites*

"Some supplies are no longer as scarce as they were. I located a pharmaceutical warehouse. I had to fight long and hard for the contents. However, the truck bed and cab are full of medications, antibiotics, narcotics, you name it, I found some of it and bought it home. I also secured the warehouse in the hopes that I can return for the remainder tomorrow with the semi that Kat and I rescued when we raided the grocery warehouse."

Fair enough. Eat hearty, Young Lady. Stay healthy.

I hear you guys were cooking up some chow?

-Just returning from some zombie safe-houses in the middle east (bad zombie problem over there) heading to my island safe house down south. Can you hook me up with a warm meal? If so, I will clear the streets for you guys on my way out in return...

Couple of tons of sugar cane? We want to make our own rum. ;)

It's nice to have someone who likes cooking for the rest of us.

Will do, give me two weeks. Plenty of sugar growing where I am at. Will have to boost a bigger vehicle, but should not be a big deal.

Will do, give me two weeks. Plenty of sugar growing where I am at. Will have to boost a bigger vehicle, but should not be a big deal.

They're literally everywhere; take one you want. Get it running. Voila', it's yours.

Yeah, perhaps I should have mentioned, don't take OUR vehicles. Take something you find in town. There's a National Guard armory and an Army Reserve depot in town. If you want something heavier, there are literally hundreds of trucking company dispatch yards around Orlando.

Good night All.

Morning all. . .

I wake up from resting on a corner chair and head to the bathroom to do the whole morning routine, before dragging on some clothes, and realizing I'm going to have to find some somewhere that are my size. Milo sticks his nose into the bathroom, pushes the door open and I rub his ears, then he and I go make breakfast.

For our resident vegan, I pull out all I need to whip up some Banana Chocolate Muffins, Vegan Sausage and Cheese Biscuits and some Bananas and Oats. Everyone else can eat those tasty things, along with Bacon - lots and lots of bacon, ginger pancakes with lemon sauce, and some eggs, cooked scrambled, over easy, and sunny side up. My favorite over-easy.

Milo manages to lop up the eggs I drop on the floor, as well as other bits and pieces of "stuff" his doggy tongue comes across.

Good thing, because I am hungry. :D

Grabs a cuppa joe on his way to the supply depot (once known as Publix aka Pubix) for some bacon.

*sits on the couch, sipping tea and watching a movie*
AAAA-choo!
*sniffle*
Damn it. Why couldn't the zombie virus kill the common cold too?
*sips his tea*

* glares suspicioisly at the newcomer*
Just not my tank or Jeep, got it?

Don't worry sweetie, I am not here to take your stuff. I do pretty ok on my own; just stopping through and thought I would help out if you guys need anything.

To carry a couple tons of cain for Dave's rum endeavour, it will require a larger vehicle than a tank or jeep. I will pick up something far south of here where the cain grows. Relax, I am on you side and not here to steal from you.

I do apologize for only introducing myself to Dave and not the rest of you, so I understand your suspicions. I will be on my way soon and I appreciate the hospitality.

Zeus

Don't worry sweetie, I am not here to take your stuff. I do pretty ok on my own; just stopping through and thought I would help out if you guys need anything.

To carry a couple tons of cain for Dave's rum endeavour, it will require a larger vehicle than a tank or jeep. I will pick up something far south of here where the cain grows. Relax, I am on you side and not here to steal from you.

I do apologize for only introducing myself to Dave and not the rest of you, so I understand your suspicions. I will be on my way soon and I appreciate the hospitality.

Zeus
* one hand slides down to the knife at her thigh*

Don't you dare call me sweetie.

* gets up, limps over the the steam tables and gets a hearty meal of a muffin, pancakes, a few sausages and a biscuit. The rest of the plate is covered in bacon. Whip didnt bring much food when she went to set up the fence. She's hungry*

* one hand slides down to the knife at her thigh*

Don't you dare call me sweetie.

* gets up, limps over the the steam tables and gets a hearty meal of a muffin, pancakes, a few sausages and a biscuit. The rest of the plate is covered in bacon. Whip didnt bring much food when she went to set up the fence. She's hungry*

Whoa Dave, I'm out. I think I am better off dealing with the Zombies! Some of these people in here seem to have been cooped up for waay too long! Careful of the cabin fever setting in; seen it in a few other camps and it can get bad.

Zeus

Whoa Dave, I'm out. I think I am better off dealing with the Zombies! Some of these people in here seem to have been cooped up for waay too long! Careful of the cabin fever setting in; seen it in a few other camps and it can get bad.

Zeus
* looks at him with calm neutrality in her eyes*

I was outside digging postholes for three days. I'm hungry, tired and hurting. Dont call me sweetie.

* looks at him with calm neutrality in her eyes*

I was outside digging postholes for three days. I'm hungry, tired and hurting. Dont call me sweetie.

Calm down sweetie, I already told you I was leaving:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back