men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wonder why men are like this. Don't you feel jealous to see your 'faithful wife' enjoying with another man?

I feel bad to think that my husband cheats me.

I suspect that their penises like it, but that heir hearts and minds wouldn't care for it much.

I suspect that their penises like it, but that heir hearts and minds wouldn't care for it much.

Men are also very visual. For me I want to see my wife lost in total lust, losing complete control and do not think I have achieved that yet.. or maybe I have..

I've been told about several threesomes my wife had. It turns me on so much that now I want to watch her do it. The idea of two cocks sliding in and out of her at the same time and her making those cocks cum gets me hard every day.

I've been told about several threesomes my wife had. It turns me on so much that now I want to watch her do it. The idea of two cocks sliding in and out of her at the same time and her making those cocks cum gets me hard every day.
I just got hard reading this lol

It's probably the hottest fantasy I ever had and I had to wait till I was over 40 to discover it!

It's like I entered sexual bizzaro world! Instead of being jealous, I'm encouraging her to flirt with other guys

It's like I entered sexual bizzaro world! Instead of being jealous, I'm encouraging her to flirt with other guys

Exactly what happened to me. I have had those kind of feelings for a few years but Turned 41 and bam! I was no longer jealous. Maybe it's a mid life crisis! I don't know but it's certainly more exciting than being pissed and jealous.

first law

Hmm this contradicts the first law ...that a mens penis dictates to the mind

Does anyone know of a story on this site involving a man, his wife and her ex boyfriend and a cuckold situation? It was told in a great organic, way. I loved it and I can't find it. I remember it opens in a restaurant with the wife, husband and her friend talking about exes. The wife notices the husband getting excited by the conversation.

Cheating fantasies about wife

I am out of town for two weeks and am having fantasies of my wife cheating on me. I don't mean in a bad way; the thought really turns me on.

There are lots of possibilities for her to stray, actually. She's a teacher and I have been thinking about her bringing some students home who then proceed to gangbang her. Or we are having two rooms in our house painted now, and there is this big burly painter in our house now, who might even be in bed with her right now.

Women, do you cheat on your husbands a lot when he is out of town? Are there other hubbies who have the same fantasies when they are on a trip?

jf

My wife travels more than I do. I always fantasize she is at the hotel bar picking up strange men to take back to her room the entire time she's gone. I always tell her I don't mind as long as she tells me about it later, but so far, nothing (that I know of).

I travel more than my husband too . . . and I am with other guys. In the end I always confess to what I have done, but not always immediately. That's part of the fun. But it can be weeks before I tell him the truth.

I would love my girlfriend or wife to confess this to me as I was going down on her.

I tease him . . . if I come back from a trip, I might tell him that the trip was boring and that nothing happened

Then I will confess to him when there is nothing he can do about it; like when he is going off to work and doesn't have time to hear all about my affair

I tease him . . . if I come back from a trip, I might tell him that the trip was boring and that nothing happened

Then I will confess to him when there is nothing he can do about it; like when he is going off to work and doesn't have time to hear all about my affair

Haha, that's just mean. I love it!

I'd love for my wife to slowly tease me with the details. A text every now and again while I'm at work drawing out the story. That sounds incredibly hot. I wish mine would!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back