The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been out for a cycle, otherwise nothing exciting going on here, any weekend plans?

Hi Eddy. Don't think anyone would enjoy cycling round here today - sounds like there's a force nine gale outside and its freezing!

Nothing special planned for the weekend - all depends on the weather, as usual. A walk somewhere picturesque would be nice, but not if its cold and raining...

This weekend I shall be having friends over tomorrow for gaming / geeking. Sunday I shall be at a Munch. Monday I'm working in the morning, not sure about the afternoon.

Gaming and geeking sounds good, if I wanted to start rp games, what would be a good place to start?

Weather just got worse, its chucking it down now and blowing a gale :(
I am actually going to put the heating on.

Well, depends if you're looking to just do something solo for yourself or are looking for a group to play with?

Can anyone please please fix the weather!!!! I have to go out for a while sometime and keep putting it off. Or anyone have any warm diversionary interests to keep my mind focused here!!!?
Friday huggs for all who wish for them:)

Can anyone please please fix the weather!!!! I have to go out for a while sometime and keep putting it off. Or anyone have any warm diversionary interests to keep my mind focused here!!!?
Friday huggs for all who wish for them:)

If i could fix the weather I'd make a fortune. And alas my handy weather witch is at work.

Sorry :)

Probably a group, I have done a fair bit on the pc, but I want to get out more.

Well, then you can either look for a local gaming group to join, or ask at your munch. I've lost A LOT of time at munches talking about gaming :)

There are some online sites for story telling RP. Where i did a lot of mine for a while.

Well, then you can either look for a local gaming group to join, or ask at your munch. I've lost A LOT of time at munches talking about gaming :)

There are some online sites for story telling RP. Where i did a lot of mine for a while.

I think there is a gaming munch reasonably locally. I hope its ok for a newbie to go along and be clueless!

The weather is unbelievable! Its hovering between 7 and 8 degrees, I am so cold, even with a cat on my knees I am cold!

I think there is a gaming munch reasonably locally. I hope its ok for a newbie to go along and be clueless!

The weather is unbelievable! Its hovering between 7 and 8 degrees, I am so cold, even with a cat on my knees I am cold!

Me and my group welcome them :)

Chuckle. well, my last 2 meets have been a little under-attended. :)

I will have to look at what is close to me and hope they are gentle with noobies ;)
I realise I have gotten myself into a rut with work, it has become thie thing that life revolves around and I have stopped being social outside that group. I guess I need to unleash my social animal ....grrrrr!

I will have to look at what is close to me and hope they are gentle with noobies ;)
I realise I have gotten myself into a rut with work, it has become thie thing that life revolves around and I have stopped being social outside that group. I guess I need to unleash my social animal ....grrrrr!

That was one of my big reasons for going self employed
I wanted to get my social life back. have time for geeking... and a GF.

That was one of my big reasons for going self employed
I wanted to get my social life back. have time for geeking... and a GF.

I haven't done any geekery for ages, I may try to get a group together for the Rocky Horror Show tho ;) I used to go regularly when it was in london, love all the dressing up and audience participation.

I haven't done any geekery for ages, I may try to get a group together for the Rocky Horror Show tho ;) I used to go regularly when it was in london, love all the dressing up and audience participation.

Never been to a Rocky Horror show. That's my wife's cup of tea.

But I enjoyed the Blues Brothers.

Blues Brothers are great, some classic one liners "its dark and we are wearing shades" fab music too!

Shake your tail feather is a good one to sing along to if you're sufficiently drunk....I seem to remember from pre-kid days.... ah well..

What??? Can't be true. You sure??

yup, left it out. I've got

Blues don't bother me
Gimme Some Lovin
Everybody needs somebody to love
Looking for a FOx
Think
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Do you love me
Maybe I'm Wrong
Jailhouse Rock.

yup, left it out. I've got

Blues don't bother me
Gimme Some Lovin
Everybody needs somebody to love
Looking for a FOx
Think
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Do you love me
Maybe I'm Wrong
Jailhouse Rock.

You missed "rawhide"
Surely that would be the most Domly choice?

You missed "rawhide"
Surely that would be the most Domly choice?

Chuckle. Maybe. But I'm actually more a fan of Ghost Riders in the Sky :)

I have a Jonny Cash version that's quite good. but whenever I listen to him it's almost always his version of Hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back