What Are YOU Thinking? Continued 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it's way easier to tell a secret to a stranger , or not so close friends , then telling it to your closest friends.

All signs point to it's going to happen. I'm starting to get butterflies in my tummy. Will it be different this time?

You are probably having bad luck because of that MySpace message you didn’t forward to 15 friends back in 2005.

Since no human has been on a planet/star that is bigger than Earth, we all hold the current known record for "Biggest Thing Touched"

I hope I can get this same seat at Starbucks tomorrow?

I can't count the amount of guys who tried peeking up my sundress as they stood in line😉

I really need to move my ass and start getting things done! But I don’t wanna... *childish whine*

I'm deeply confused. i was born in the state of confusion, but this is a bit much.

These days, with everyone wanting to kill themselves and with everyone wanting to lick buttholes, "Eat shit and die" is probably a compliment.

Someone very well could be getting of out of prison after 12 years, logging into Myspace, and wondering where all his friends went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back