Ask Me A Question v. 1.9.19

Summer? Sadly, I don't have the green to make the scene, although I am thinking of a day trip to Andalusia, home of Flannery O'Connor.

What song makes you cry, no matter how many times you hear it?

"Cotton Eye Joe." It just never stops being terrible.

What's a song you like from a genre you don't?

Hot Stuff - Donna Summer (disco sucks)

Great question - let it ride

Well, I agree with you on Disco, and I agree about Donna Summer, but my fav of hers is I Feel Love.

If you were on a date and your date wanted a scoop of ice cream and the single scoop cost $12.50, would you complain, not buy it, or keep your mouth shut and let him / her have his / her ice cream?

Well, I agree with you on Disco, and I agree about Donna Summer, but my fav of hers is I Feel Love.

If you were on a date and your date wanted a scoop of ice cream and the single scoop cost $12.50, would you complain, not buy it, or keep your mouth shut and let him / her have his / her ice cream?

I'd buy him the ice cream and eat half of it. :)

Where do you draw the line when it comes to indulging your date?

I'd buy him the ice cream and eat half of it. :)

Where do you draw the line when it comes to indulging your date?

if they want a pic of my underwear, I draw the line.... :rolleyes:

Would you ever go on a dating Reality show?

if they want a pic of my underwear, I draw the line.... :rolleyes:

I guess I don't understand why they would need a pic... I mean you're with them.. wouldn't they just ask to see them?
Would you ever go on a dating Reality show?

Nope.

What great lengths have you gone to surprise or woo your date?

Rings are less a thing in Canada for HS but do exist for bachelor's degrees... So I have my engineering iron ring. On me everyday.

Still have your letterman/varsity jacket sitting around?

Rings are less a thing in Canada for HS but do exist for bachelor's degrees... So I have my engineering iron ring. On me everyday.

Never had one, but if I did it would have been a sweater. I earned a swim letter but you had to go to a banquet to get it, so I never received one.

Have you ever ordered something off the TV like a Kinsu knife that slices so thin you’re in-laws won’t come back?

Never had one. But I still have my fringed leather cropped jacket!

What did you do in high school that was never found out?

Never had one. But I still have my fringed leather cropped jacket!

What did you do in high school that was never found out?

Facilitated the sale of weed and other fun stuff between the rough kids I played sports with and the rich kids. Never touched a thing but happily introduced classmates with interests that made for commerce.

What's something illegal you wish you did more of? Or at all.

Facilitated the sale of weed and other fun stuff between the rough kids I played sports with and the rich kids. Never touched a thing but happily introduced classmates with interests that made for commerce.

What's something illegal you wish you did more of? Or at all.

Shrooms, more of. (but all of that is in the past)

Have you spent the night in jail OR have you ever visited someone in jail?

Shrooms, more of. (but all of that is in the past)

Have you spent the night in jail OR have you ever visited someone in jail?

Not to either but I've negotiated my way out of the backseat of a cop car more than once.

Have you ever caused a scene in a hotel lobby.

Not to either but I've negotiated my way out of the backseat of a cop car more than once.

Have you ever caused a scene in a hotel lobby.

once when I drove 2 hours to find out that my reservation was never booked and all rooms were full!

Have you ever streaked in a public place?

once when I drove 2 hours to find out that my reservation was never booked and all rooms were full!

Have you ever streaked in a public place?

No. The general public doesn't need to be horrified in that fashion.

Have you ever had sex on a porch or balcony where someone might have seen you without you knowing?

Yeah hotel room balcony - just lifted my partner back inside and drew the drapes after hearing our audience commentary at 3am.

What's your least favourite supposedly sexy thing

Back