Ladies of Lennox IC ((Commons/Theater/Lobby))

LitShark

Predator
Joined
Nov 8, 2002
Posts
3,440
ACT I: New Girl​
((Do Not Post unless approved via PM or within the OOC/Casting thread; we are now accepting Clients!))

Character: Sir and Guards
Location: Main Lobby- Alter. A
Tagged: Babydoll, Rocket, Others

A bright flash of jagged light cut across the sky, reflected in a million unique surfaces of the driving rain. The sign cast long shadows over the young blond, ancient and foreboding, of some green metal that might once have been called copper. The Lennox House, the last stop for girls who the world wanted to forget, where people got lost forever and vanished. Babydoll's new home and final resting place, at least if the old man had his way.

As the old man gripped the back of the shivering girl's neck, the old wrought iron gate screamed in protest, old rusted hinges screaming for attention. But as the old man pushed the young girl past the gate, onto the grounds something miraculous seemed to happen. The rain stopped, suddenly and all at once, both she and the old man were dry and the ominous, looming spires of the building ahead were suddenly illuminated by spotlights. It was as though beyond those gates, neither weather nor time could invade the idyllic peace of this place. The pounding splatter of driving rain, replaced by the light tumbling splashes of an ornate, glowing fountain.

attachment.php

"My apologies for the weather." A tall man dressed in meticulously polished military regalia called to them, a motion of his arm sending out men in similar but less impressive uniforms to hold wide umbrellas over the guests, in the last leg of their walk to the door. "Welcome, you must be the Old Man I spoke to on the phone, I'm known as Sir. Welcome to Lennox House of Pleasure and Pain."

The expressionless guards shook their dry umbrellas, as the tallest one with the metals made a great fuss over retrieving a key from around his neck and using it to loudly unlatch the complex mechanism in the hand carved door. Sir smiled with a corner of his mouth, exposing a single gold tooth as he glanced over his shoulder at Babydoll, taking stock of her.

Flanked by guards on both sides, the trio of Old Man, Sir and Babydoll entered the huge, vaulted Common Area, where the girls had sessions, met clients, socialized in general. When they reached the center of the lobby, directly under a massive crystal chandelier, Sir's polished boots clicked loudly and he spun around to face Babydoll in one concise step.

park_ave_lobby.jpg

"And you must be his poor little Babydoll, such a shame about your mother." Sir smiled as he took the girl's chin lightly between thumb and forefinger, turning her head one way, then the other, looking carefully at her face, but not in her eyes. "I hope that we will be able to offer you some comfort and purpose from now on."

"I don't ever want to see her again, not after-"

"Calm yourself, Old Man. You don't want to make my Staff nervous do you?" Sir muttered lightly, almost whispered as he continued to inspect the newest Resident. "Rest assured, the Lennox House is a one way only ticket. No one leaves, no one visits, no one ever comes looking. As long as you never come looking, everything should work out just fine."

As he said the last word, Sir slid his fingers slowly through one of Babydoll's long tails. Then, as suddenly as he'd stopped, Sir's boots clicked back into motion and he was walking away.

"Rocket! Come here." Sir called to the other side of the room where the current residents had gathered to prepare their costumes for the evening. "This Babydoll will be taking up residence here. I want you to show her around while I finish some paperwork with her Old Man. Help her get moved into her new room."

At that, Sir dismissed the guards around him, leading the Old Man back into the small office that joined the main Lobby, where new Residents were registered and visitors made appointments. The guards moved to their posts, defending the exits.
 
Last edited:
"...I really thought I could do a split, too. But it seems all I can do is-" Rocket jumped abruptly as the booming voice of Sir rang out in the room, a grimace quick to fill her features as she hopped off the edge of the stage. She hated to be called out by him, always afraid of exactly what he wanted of her this time, but knew far better than to ignore his request. "I'll be right back..." A whispered set of words to the girls beside her, snaking her way past the guards who lined the room to stand before the man who sent shivers through her skin.

What now, what now, oh God, what now-

A new girl.
Rocket's eyes widened with that, glancing between her and the men around her.

"Uh- Of... of course, Sir." She forced a smile, reaching out to take the newcomer's hand. A gentle squeeze was given, a quick attempted look of reassurance in between the two far-less-than-friendly faces beside them. "C'mon. You look soaked. Let's get you something warmer, alright?"

Another quick try at a smile to Sir, though it slipped away in an instant as she turned around, her hand sliding up to rest fingertips against the other girl's shoulder. "I know it's scary," She whispered softly. "But we try to keep an eye on each other here... You'll see. We just... follow his rules... and everybody gets by. I'll be right here, don't you worry none."

Once out of earshot of the ears that shouldn't hear, Rocket's voice managed to find a higher volume, though the caution was still there. Sir had headed back into his office, the guards had dispersed, but there was always someone looming. She was sure of it. "That's the stage, there. Sir brings in his guests, his special... company. You know how he said no one visits? He means family. Once you're in here, you don't have any. You don't exist anymore out there. I got... a touch lucky. Someone still knows who I am, because I know who she is. My sister. Problem is, she's here too." Rocket frowned slightly, listening to the barked orders from the stage- not from Sir, but from her own sibling's mouth. "Don't let that mouth fool you. She hates it here too. But... she's come to accept it. Make the best of the worst, y'know?" She shrugged with that, shaking her head. "I'm not sure I even know what's up down or left or right anymore."

A deep breath, and a gentle tug of the arm. "Sorry. I tend to wander off sometimes. Where were we? Oh! Right. Rooms... and stuff." She guided her down one of the hallways, directing her into a set of doors that pushed off into more rooms set behind further doors. "These... are our rooms, and the VERY private shows." She paused, glancing back to the new arrival. "Sir's VERY special friends. How a man like that can have so many buddies is beyond me- This is where you need to be careful. Most guys, by this point, are either very drunk or very horny or a combo of both. it's best to just let them- It's best to just let go of yourself then." A tiny jump in her voice with that, her fingers clenching on the bedrail she held so tightly. "Things aren't so nice if you don't. Just put your mind somewhere else, and everything... You kinda forget. But you don't."

Rocket frowned with that, then gave a sudden abrupt nervous laugh, rubbing her head. "Wow, I'm totally blowing this tour, aren't I? Let's start with the scary shit, Rock! Great way to get things flowing." She sighed, another little giggle coming through before flopping down onto the bed with a bounce, leaning over the rail and crossing her wrists out before her. Her chin came to settle upon her forearms, smiling up at the new girl as she cocked her head.

"Now, what was it Sir called you? Babydoll, right? Heh." She smirked with that, giggling into her arm, nodding a little. "You got a good one. Rocket was... well... I can never sit still, and was a bit of a handful when we came in. Hell, I still am now. Give me some sweets, and I'm off. Just off. They keep trying to hide it from me, but I can get it. I have my ways- if you ever have a hankering for sweets, you let me know, yeah? I'll hook you up, no prob."

Just as quickly as she had taken to the bed, she was back off it, pointing back into the hall. "This room... will be yours. It... used to be one of the other girl's, awhile back but...." She trailed off, replacing the lost words with a sudden clap of her hands. "There's some clothes in the closet over there! Old costumes, mostly. Change into whatever you like, and we can go meet everyone else!"
 
Tagged Music: Immigrant Song, Led Zeppelin

The sickly haze had started to clear from her head, leaving behind a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach. The little bumps and wide turns threatened to make her empty the meager contents of her stomach on the floor of the Old Man’s car. The painful ache in her chest reminded her of the circumstances that had robbed her of a mother and sister, plunging her into this ill-fated trip to whatever hell that Old Man would desert her to. The car stopped at the vast estate grounds and her worse fears were confirmed.

A war waged inside Babydoll, the need to be free and the instinct for self-preservation fighting for dominance in her tiny body. She flinched when the hurtful older man forced her through the gates. She couldn’t avoid the stranger who touched her face, examining her like a prized cow up for sale. Quickly they were guided to a commons area and then to a lobby with a beautiful crystal chandelier.

She felt a sick anger boil in her stomach when he mention her mother. Baby missed her family terribly and just the thought of that pervert mentioning her made her blood boil but her face never betrayed her emotions. Her mother had taught her that anger only destroys. ‘Harness your energy and use it to take you where you need to go.’ She had never forgotten those words. Sir played with one of her ponytails, making Baby fight the urge to pull away.

She knew next to nothing about this military man. It would be better to wait and assess her situation at another time. Fighting would only bring her more problems this time. She flinched when his booming voice yelled for someone named Rocket. Babydoll spotted the soft eyes before the face. When she took Baby’s hand and gave it a squeeze she felt a little bit safer.

She shivered from the cold and wet clothing that clung to her skin. “Warmer clothes would nice right now.” She followed the Rocket who was very reassuring. Babydoll liked her already. “Thank you.” She looked Rocket in the eye.

The harsh emotion that threatened to make reappearance must have shown in her eyes a little but Baby pushed it back down, letting the grief sit in the back of her mind where only she could touch it. They went off to see the stage and met Rocket’s sibling. Baby smiled at Rocket’s endearing affection for her only family. “You’re lucky to have each other, even if it is in a place like this.”
They walked to where the rooms were and Rocket led to one in particular. The conversation progressed to what rooms were for what. Babydoll’s face paled. “Private shows?” She swallowed hard, the reality of her situation hitting her. She listened to Rocket’s very wise advice. Baby felt for the girl who never seemed to stay still for more than a few seconds. “You’re doing okay in my opinion. Don’t worry about it.” For the first time since her mother died Babydoll laughed.

It was hard not to around this girl. A bundle of energy paired with a warm heart made for an interesting person and she was pretty sure that they would get along well. Baby smiled. “I do like M&M’s.” She took note of where to go once she was changed. “I won’t be long.” She gave a small nod as a goodbye for the moment. She looked into the assortment of clothing that they had and found a small dress. To herself Babydoll kept repeating: “You get up, survive and move on.”
 
Last edited:
Amber

Amber sighed as she wrapped the silk robe around her freshly washed body. The heady scent of jasmine and pepper soap surrounding her like a cloud. Underneath the black satin robe she was wearing a lacy black half-cup bra that supported her naturally endowed breasts. Her matching black thong was underneath a satin garter belt that held up her sheer back-seamed stockings. She opened the mahogany double doors of her parlour and stepped out into the lavish corridor beyond. Outside of her boudoir, which was all scented candles and erotic low light, the brightness and whiteness of the corridor was startling.

Amber's tall red stiletto heels clacked noisily against the polished stone floors as she made her way down the corridors, her hips swinging in a natural motion that belied the innocent pretiness of her face. She reached into a pocket in her robe and pulled out a cherry lollypop. She unwrapped it skilfully as she walked before putting the wrap back in her pocket and slipping the sweet treat into her mouth. Nothing like a tasty treat after a job well done.

When Amber made it into the Vaulted Common area she looked to the side to see Rocket leading another girl out of one of the many corridors that ran off the main room. A new girl.

"Hmm..." She murmured as she looked around, spotting Blondie off to the side preparing her costumes for the evening. She walked over to her friend and placed a hand on her shoulder to get her attention. "Looks like we have a new friend." She said, her voice smoother than her silk robe. She took her hand off Blondie's shoulder and put it on her hip, the lolly pop gently pushed to one side of her mouth as she spoke.
 
Vera’s office was located in the east wing, just a few doors down from the main common room, and a strategic location for her to be. She could hear if there was any problems going on with the girls and if there was she could immediately respond to the problem and get it under control before Sir got involved. She loved the girls dearly and would do anything to protect them, but Sir’s hand could be heavy when it needed to be, and she would do anything to avoid that weight being applied to her.

Vera sat at her desk, elbows resting on the top with her hands rubbing over her temples fighting off one of those headache’s that occur when sleep is deprived from the mind. Her blue orbs opened slowly gazing through the sandy-blond bangs at the list of names of new clients and what they wanted their girl to look like, and what their upper most fantasy were. Some was ridiculous and was no way going to be placed on any of her girls! Then Sir’s image appeared in her mind if he found out, the request form slowly floated into her private trash can. Resuming her scanning over the request forms, small sigh escaping over her lips as another form fell to the slowly filling up basket. What ever happened to the romance fantasy of getting a gorgeous lady at your side next to a warm fireplace? She shook her head again as the third one met its fate. Pushing herself up from the desk with a little heated temperament she made her way to the large windows that overlooked the eastern garden. The dark billowing clouds matched her feelings at the very moment, the rain pelted the windows in a dull, dark, rhythmic tone matched the beating of her heart.

Her emotions raged within her, being placed between the girls and Sir. Serving him, while protecting them the best she could without him suspecting anything. Sometimes, she couldn’t help the girls and they had to help themselves this was the worse feeling of all. Knowing what was going to happen and powerless to stop it. She closed her eyes pushing out all the horror she was already witnessed and now, now there was a new resident. Raw meat for the lions and she had many requests putting in for new meat rights and Sir knew about them. She leaned over and placed her hands upon the window sill for support; her stomach biliously at the thought of what this girl will be going through shortly for a lion always smells new meat. Even she has caught herself looking at the new girl with eyes of wanting desire and burning lust burning between her legs. She bit her lower lip wondering if she would look upon this new girl with the same burning gaze as the lions will be.

It wasn’t her fault they were here. Her head lowered ashamed of herself for even thinking that way. She was their umbrella, their unseen protector of a world filled with animals wanting nothing more than to satisfy their basic need to feel unburdened pleasure. She almost lost her midday meal at that thought for it wasn’t unburdening to the girls. It was a horror that was bestowed upon them from a society that didn’t want to spend the proper time with them, try to steer them in the right direction. She clenched her teeth knowing that Sir had his hands in the system when it came to these girls. He she was a victim of his hand but played his role that he wanted her to do and now she has made it to a position to where she can attempt to make the unbearable a little more bearable. She irked herself at that pathetic attempt to make her feel better.

She needs to see one of the girls this night. That would make her feel better a little; at least it would help that girl from the lions this night. Then there was that hinge of emotion of which one gets the night of a loving hand instead of a harsh one. She loved them all but was only allowed one each night that she wanted unless they were all taken up and with the client list growing they were taken every night.

Her attention was broken by the sound of Sir Yelling at Rocket to get over to him. Instantly she was up and walking out the door toward him when he began telling her to take the new girl around. Which was one of her jobs to do something was wrong if he didn’t want her to do it. Does he know about what she has been doing? Her heart dropped as she realized that she didn’t burn the requests in her office. Her heart jumped with fear as the unknowing hit her. She stood perfectly still and just maybe he would over look her.
 
"M and M's... for... Babydoll." Rocket made a mental note on that, a touch of an out-of-focus look coming to her features before heading for the doorway. "I'm going back to the stage. Feel free to join us when you're up for it, okay? I'll let them know you're coming." She took a breath, giving another smile. "And... I know it's seems scary here. Sometimes, it- well, it can be. But we all try to have each other's backs. You'll see. If it gets too heavy, we'll go have that candy binge, yeah?" She grinned, giggling softly at her own suggestion of a sweets attack. "Ok- I should- Yeah. Bye." She waved with that, closing the door behind her and heading back out to the other girls.

"She's pretty nice," She called as she approached, hearing the others already discussing the 'new arrival'. "BabyDoll. That's what... That's her name. I like it. She's nice. And she likes candies too." Rocket beamed again with that, hopping up onto the stage and stretching. "I think she and I will get along just fine." Up on her toes, her back straightening, fingers pointing high. She's got really long legs, too. I bet she'll do great on the stage. Some awesome dances. I wonder if Madame would let me a do duet with her?"

Rambling again. She liked it when things were familiar, yet enjoyed something new. Something exciting. A new face was certainly both- as long as she kept herself from focusing on exactly what it was they did here, what it was that poor BabyDoll was going to have to experience.

She'd do her best to keep her smiling. Rocket had seen her smile, and had made her laugh.
She liked that a lot.
She had to keep it happening. It was nice to hear laughter in this place. It was rare, but wonderful.

"Did anyone hear if he had a list with him?" She paused in her stretches, looking tentatively towards the door she feared so much. "I just... I feel better to know." The knot was already forming in her stomach, the fear of simply the possibility. "I hate it when that door is closed. He's making the list, isn't he?" A shiver ran through her, trying to tear her gaze away to instead look elsewhere. Her sister. That worked.

"I think you'll like BabyDoll." Her voice was soft, moving around to slip up behind her sister. "She's just afraid. Like we were. You helped me to feel better. We should help her too...."


She noticed Madame then, silently watching from the corner, nearly blending in with the shadows. A forced smile quickly took Rocket's lips, turning her attention back to her warm ups and the motions of those around her.
 
Sweet Pea

En pointe.

Stretch. Hands up, fingers spread. A tree. A breeze. Fingers miming the movements~becoming storm tossed tree branches. Shoulders flex, arms spread further~now the wings of a swan, the flight of an eagle.

First position.

Feet find the spots, those positions required to stretch thighs, calves, ham strings. Flex. Lean forward, balanced upon right foot. Other leg extends~ long, lean, line. Thigh has a tremor. Not good. Ignore it.

Find the bar.

Second posi-


"Rocket! Come here."

Sweet Pea immediately came to an upright position and looked to her little sister who was, at that very moment, scurrying away from the stage and toward~Sir. It seemed to her, at least, that Rocket ALWAYS had the dubious pleasure of introducing the newer girls to the rest of their lives.

She hated that.

Couldn't be helped. Couldn't be changed. Rocket was like a frisky puppy~bubbly, happy and hyper. Any new charge to this place needed that sort of welcome. It made the unbearable, slightly more bearable. Even so, knowing these things didn't make the girl like Rocket being scripted for that sort of work. It was as if she were playing Benedict Arnold. A traitor.

Stretching idly, Sweet Pea pushed damp strawberry blonde hair off of her forehead before turning her attention to the newest addition of Sir's household. The girl was well built, younger than herself and looked to be in a state of panic or maybe~shock. The hair though. The hair could be a problem. Too many special friends with that particular fetish.


'Push it away. No need to think on it. Just wait til Rocket comes back. She will tell me what I want to know.'

A thought. Here and gone.

Third position.

Muscles are warming up now. Thigh. Calves. Arms. back. Chest. Best stretch in the world. Ballet. No toe shoes. Bare foot. Body working together. A perfectly balanced, perfectly honed blade. A machine. Ready, pliant, strong. Agile. Deadly.

Move on.


The sounds of Rocket's return brought Sweet Pea from her self induced semi- trance. Baby sister had lots to say about the newest arrival, none of it very informative outside of confirming what Sweet Pea herself had already managed to gather.

The girl was young, untried and scared. Knowing that, she would be a major draw for those with more money than sense who had a thing for innocent looking blondes, HER normal gig. Of course, young and untried only lasted for so long. Then, it would be blonde versus blonde. Sweet Pea was sure she could win in that particular case.

Finally, Rocket slipped behind her and lowered her voice to a near whisper. Sweet Pea could hear the ache, the longing, the wish to help, to protect. With a sigh, the elder girl turned to face the younger one, her own voice pitched low so that the other girls could not over hear.

"If you like her than I am sure that I will too, little sister. However, until we know what that girl's head is filled with? It's best you don't go rushing off trying to be fast friends." Sweet Pea sighed, audibly and continued on. "I don't want anything happening to you. I think that would literally drive me mad. Understand?"

Turning away, Sweet Pea caught a glimpse of a shadow within a shadow. 'Probably the good Doctor.' Clearing her throat, she raised her voice, just enough to be heard over the groans and thumps of the other girls.

"Do we know when show time is?"
 
Sir & Staff

"-Yes, yes, that's fine. I'll just forge your signature a dozen or so times, rest assured, I have people for that." Sir was in the midst of reassuring the Old Man, ushering him out of the office, eyes burning with impatience. "Staff, please help this Old Man out to his car. I'm finished with him."

"Now wait just a damn second, I'm not finished with what I was saying. I think I deserve something for bringing her here, I know you- Ughk!" The Old Man never finished his loud demand for hush money, as two distinct hooks pierced his soaked coat, digging into the skin and discharging ten-thousand volts of electricity, again and again, through the man's body, from one to the other. He went rigid and tipped over, writhing in pain on the floor.

"As I said before, Old Man. I am finished with you. My Staff will be escorting you to your car." Sir muttered quietly to himself mostly, since the Old Man was being dragged far out of earshot while Sir walked toward the stage.

Meticulously, with almost maniacal precision, Sir pulled the glove from his right hand. Tugging. One. Finger. Then. Another. Until his hand was exposed, the glove folded into his opposite hand. Mirror polished black boots clicking along the marble floors as he drew closer to the group of girls.

"Madame, girls. Come gather around, make yourselves at ease. I have spectacular news for all of you." Not waiting for compliance, Sir took Blondie by the wrist, tugging her toward him with his bare hand. "We are booked to capacity tonight, and even better. We have added a new sister to our humble but adoring family. Yes, here she is, come closer Babydoll. You'll be having your first session with the Madame tonight, it's something of a right of passage around here. She's a miracle worker, you'll see. By tomorrow night, you'll be seeing a client of your own."

At that last bit, Tomorrow Night Sir looked over to Vera, his pale green eyes baring into her from under the edge of his Officer's Cap. A subtle reminder of his expectations for all of them.

"It's going to be a very memorable night, which is why I want all of you dressed in your finest evening gowns. Looking like a million- ten million bucks each. But know this: You are all my family, my girls. I love you with every fiber of my being and I would do anything for any one of you. Each little hair, on each of your pretty heads, is more precious than rubies to me. I never bought you, and I'll never sell you. You're priceless to me. Now thank me and go change."

Blondie was hurried off first, with a playful swat on her backside from Sir's bare hand.
 
Babydoll went in search of her new best friend, Rocket now that she was dressed in something dry. The worn out dress may not be the fanciest thing in the world but Baby never needed much. While walking through the halls, she had felt eyes on her. It was strange to have someone staring at her that she didn't know. It made her mildly uncomfortable.

"You'll be having your first session with the Madame tonight, it's something of a right of passage around here."

Her mind was on the first session she was to have done with a woman of all things. Baby had had attractions when it came to women but never indulged. The older woman was beautiful and refined in her opinion. Her eyes seemed jittery, almost afraid of Sir. It didn't surprise Baby that he ruled with an iron fist. She innocently examined the woman and found her attractive enough to make this bearable.

Baby explored until she found her in another room. She smiled once she saw Rocket with a slightly older female. "Hello." The girl didn't seem as excited to see her as some of the other had been so far. There was a slight resemblance between the two them.

Baby looked at Rocket questioningly. "Is this the sister you told me about?" She envied Rocket that she had at least some family left. Baby's mother and sister had be gone for only a short amount of time. She was still mourning both of them when Old Man decided to drop her in this place. Extending a hand and offering a friendly smile, Baby introduced herself. "My name is Babydoll. Rocket told me about you."

After the not so warm reception Baby decided to slink off. "I'll see you around, Rocket." Her eyes just barely glanced at Sweet Pea, a mild tinge of hurt in her own. She walked the long walk back to her room and sat in a chair next to window, which had bars on it. "Moma, I wish you were here. I'm in so much trouble this time."

((Sorry if its too short))
 
The steel grip that held her chest so tight that each breath was a struggle relaxed when Sir took the old man into the admissions room. She rubbed her upper arms as if trying to chase away a cold chill, but in reality she was chasing away the paralyzing fear that she always gets when he is around, a fear that someday he will find out her extra activity of late. Her gaze drifted up to the stage and watched Rocket do her warm-ups even just warming up she had an elegance to her moves, a natural appealing body flow that seemed to pull you into her grasp. Vera swallowed hard feeling herself being pulled into that very powerful magnetism of watching and dreaming of following these curves with gentle hands. She cleared the lump that was forming and pulled her eyes away only to fall upon Sweet Pea.

She felt that tingling deep in her core as Sweet Pea performed her warm-ups and now she knew what the clients go wild for when the stage is full with the girls it’s a constant flowing around magnificent curves that turns the heat up quickly. She closed her eyes trying not to react to Sweet Pea’s movements which were no less than Rockets. She pressed her legs together tightly trying to avoid the wetness from spreading, but the heat was there and it drawled her attention back to the two girls, following their curves watching how each curve reacted to the stretch they were doing.

Her daydreaming of being with the girls came to an end when Sweet Peas voice won the volume race with the other noises from the other girls. She stepped forward a little, “I’m sure Sir will be out shortly to inform all of you when and whom will be attending the performance. She bit her lip for this pile of requests she didn’t get to sort through before Sir took them from her. She only hoped that it was mostly regulars and the girls would be okay, but she had everything ready medical wise just incase. She shivered from thinking the worse case scenario

Then she slightly jumped when the old man and Sir came barreling out of the door in a somewhat heated debate. The debate was short for Sir grew tired of the old man and had him silenced quickly. Vera rushed over to the man pressing her fingers against the man’s jugular vein. She opened the man’s right eye to check his reflexes when Sir’s voice commanded everyone to gather around him. She hesitated for a moment then stood up and walked over to him. Vera’s courage mustered and prepared to go to war with the fear that he has molded into her years ago.

She listened as her stomach churned when he stated that the house was full, but she was pleased that she was giving her right of passage to the new girl Babydoll. Then the cold chill crashed all of her emotions as her gaze locked onto the dull emerald orbs of Sir. The unspoken demand received and disliked but would be followed to the letter. She gritted her teeth when he babbled about their being more important then rubies, that would be true if the rubies were nothing more than cheap glass slapped together with glue.

She nodded her understanding to him, but then quickly peeled her eyes off of him and over to the girls and allowed herself to immerse into their beauty. Her mind razing with what she had to do by tomorrow night. “Okay Girls, on stage, Rocket and Babydoll, I want you two to practice together this evening.” Her eyes moved over to Sweet Pea knowing that they normally practiced together and would cause a stir in her. She matched the glare then moved away, heading back to her office to destroy those requests that she threw away.
 
Sweet Pea

Madame answers.

Madame ALWAYS answers.

It's like the woman is constantly around, in everyone's business, searching through everyone's psyche. Poking, prodding, cajoling. Expecting the girls to understand, to pull back and hide away.

It helps. It ALWAYS helps.

But it's not enough.


The crash of a door flying open. The sound of raised voices. Sweet Pea looks over, toward the main office and sees Sir and the old man, in the midst of a heated debate. She knew that it wouldn't last long. Sir didn't DO heated debate. Short, scant minutes later~the man was flat on his back and being lifted and taken away. The Madame had hurried over to do some sort of doctoring thing but by then, Sir had called the girls to attention.

She could hear the veritable pride in his voice, the sheer unadulterated good fucking cheer. His words, his bearing. They were meant to inspire trust, respect. They were meant to show that he had their very best interests at heart.

Sweet Pea had been here, just long enough to know that it was lie. Those who didn't tow the mark learned the same. Sir was only pleased when things fell EXACTLY how he wanted them to. He was the GOD of this place, the final authority. To not please him was to invite pain.

She remembered the pain.

The meeting of Babydoll had been over too fast. The girl had looked lonesome, scared. However, to comfort her would have been ill advised. The sooner she learned the way of things, the happier she would be.

It didn't matter to Sweet Pea whether the girl felt unwanted. What mattered was that her baby sister was still safe, still here, still drawing breath, still alive to love and to protect. Taking on another lost one just wasn't meant to be, not when that lost one might cut into business that SHE usually received.


Sweet Pea forced herself to pay attention, to hear the words that Sir spoke in closing. Not that she believed them. She had stopped believing them ages ago, back when Sir had decided that she would be his special little play toy. None of the girls here were more than walking cash registers.

None of them, herself included.

Finally, finally, speaking was done. Sweet Pea bobbed a curtsy and murmured a thank you before getting ready to resume her stretches while debating the best outfit for this evening's show. It was then, that Madame had spoken. The woman's voice was soft but not giving. Not a whip crack but a slice, like a razor against flesh.

“Okay Girls, on stage, Rocket and Babydoll, I want you two to practice together this evening."

That was when Sweet Pea knew. Things were changing...and not for the better. Green eyes locked onto the other woman's. A cold glare was exchanged. and then, The girl forced herself to turn away and retreat. Back to the mirrored barre. Back to the corner furthest from the front.

Left leg up. Toe pointed. Lean forward. Lean away.

'What shall I wear today?'

The count of ten. Switch legs, do it again.
 
Rocket forced a smile as Madame tried to rest any concerns that may have risen among the group, her own query on the list and its creation brought up with a calming tone. She could see it in her eyes however... The worry for her as well.

The door that flung open, the angry shouts and the guards- Sir storming out, the man who brought Babydoll being 'escorted' out. At least it was one of the nicer escortings she had seen. Some of them...

She jumped slightly as Madame called out for her, giving her details on how the evening would run. Practice. Of course. The new routine, the one she had hoped to do with her sister and-

Rocket paused, looking at her with a blank stare at the change of partner. "Babydoll?" A slightly incredulous tone to her voice, only to give a nervous laugh and shake her head. "No offense to her or anything. I'm certainly not saying she can't handle it or something but- I mean.. Ma'am, it's her first night, and I thought... I thought Sweet Pea and I were..."

She trailed off, her gaze raising to see Sir coming over, beckoning them to him. Her teeth nervously clutched against her lip as he proudly proclaimed the plans of the night, the full capacity, the entertainment expectations... The new addition. Oh, hold tight, Babydoll. At least Madame would be gentle. Make things a safer transition for her. If she were to get someone like the Principal...

A tiny shiver ran through her spine.
Second Friday of the month... She just realized who her guest was. Always was, right on schedule. She knew what to expect, before Sir even said it.

"Thank you, Sir," She mumbled softly as he demanded the 'adoration' of the group after his speech of love for them, hastily turning away and rushing back to jump up onto the stage.

Elegant.
There went the original plan.
Elegance and seduction.
She had an idea of what dance would work for this....

She gave a look over to Babydoll, a tiny smile. "Our first dance. Should be fun, right?" Taking another breath, she reached out for her hand, offering to help her up onto the stage. "Don't worry, okay? For the dance- just forget about the audience. Don't even look at them. Stay focused on yourself, or on me. React to us. Not them. They don't need to exist. You have the power up here, not them." Her voice, however, was barely above a whisper. "Just.. don't let Sir find out we think that way..."
 
Blondie hardly had time to open her mouth before Sir came crashing back into the room and causing an interesting scene with an old man. Sir's presence changed the entire mood of the room, all of the girls (including herself) standing to attention, all standing carefully still, hoping to avoid his gaze and escape his notice.

Amber looked at the new girl with unabashed curiosity. The poor thing looked terrified. With a sympathetic smile she looked at her and could see the same confusion and terror that she had felt when she'd first arrived at Lennox House. Who knew? Maybe this new girl, this Babydoll would be able to settle in to her new home? Perhaps it was better than where ever it was that she had come from. If that old Scrooge of a man had anything to do with the new blonde woman then Amber was inclined to think that Lennox mightn't be too bad a place for her.

Amber watched as Rocket and Babydoll made for the stage. Rocket, out of everyone, was probably the best person to mentor this new girl. Rocket's genuine sweetness and caring nature would make the transition easier. Perhaps if Babydoll settled in better than her newest friend Amber would be able to step in, to teach her some tools of the trade that did not involve complete dissociation. However, until that point, it was probably best to let the new girl find her feet before introducing herself properly. At least her first night would be with Madame. A gentle introduction before she was thrown from the frying pan and into the fire.
 
Sir allowed the small grin to tug at the corner of his mouth, below the razor thin mustache that he meticulously maintained along his upper lip. He nodded to each of the girls in turn as they thanked him, timidly beginning the preparations for the evening. Sir watched for as long as he dared, Sweet Pea getting her stretches, Rocket and Babydoll beginning to learn new coreography. They were all so beautiful... and all his.

There wasn't time to revel in the sights before him any longer than that scant few moments, Sir had a great many preparations still to make in order to make the Lennox House of Pleasure and Pain ready to receive clients. Making the Girls ready was Madame Gorski's duty, making the House itself ready was Sir's province.

Luckily, he had staff.

With little to no input, his Staff of guards jumped into motion, stocking bar-tops and bringing massive platters of canapes and hors d'vours which were brought in from behind the Staff Only door that led to the pantry and kitchens. Each platter was brought over to Sir's peripheral vision, never beyond, to either receive a curt nod of his head, or a deft single shake. In this way, Scotch and Champagne were selected, petifores rejected, and a vast selection of individual finger foods selected or approved based on those subtle jerks of the head.

"Madame Gorski." Sir said finally, after nodding through a platter of boiled tiger prawns on the lip of shot glasses filled with cocktail sauce. "Please make certain that all of the girls are prepared to receive the clients in the lobby. Rocket, you might be better served practicing with Babydoll the correct way to take a gentleman's coat or pour his whiskey."

When the Staff began to bottleneck at the ideal spot in Sir's periphery, his polished leather heels clicked again as he turned to his principal duties of arranging the main reception areas. He made his way down the line, picking and choosing, never deciding for even a moment.

Making his way toward the front doors, Sir clapped his hands loudly together, the sound of his bare hand against the gloved one echoing off the high, vaulted ceilings.

"Big night tonight, girls! I want you all looking like a million bucks."

Lennox House of Pleasure and Pain is NOW Open for Clients!​
 
Principle Hardwrite

Matthew Hardwrite checked his watch again before he stepped out of his car. Exactly on time. Like everything else in his life he preferred everything to exactly according to plan.

He was greeted by the usual set of staff as he purposely made his way toward the front entrance. The rain pelted down upon his umbrella and the thunder boomed in the distance, a perfect backing to a dark and harrowing evening.

As much as he enjoyed the strict regime of running a school he very much appreciated the way that Sir ran his establishment, much like himself, the man strived for perfection in everything. He always made sure his clients received the best service in every aspect of their stay. It was for this reason that Principle Hardwrite always returned to Lennox House of Pain and Pleasure.

The main doors opened for him and one of the staff took his overcoat, underneath he wore his official grey woolen jacket, vest and pants. His shirt was the standard white with a mauve coloured tie. In his hand and braced under his arm pit he carried his favoured teachers pointer. He used it in his own forms of discipline at his school but tonight he would be afforded the chance to go beyond the simple punishments that were usually considered proper.

His first point of contact tonight would be the manager himself, they had come upon an agreement that the 'punishments' he conducted were directly related to infractions the girls had committed whilst under his care. He was quite pleased to see Sir standing in the foyer awaiting his arrival, under his arm was a peach coloured folder that contained a list of details pertaining to Rocket, his usual girl's behaviour. Principle Hardwrite looked forward to exacting punishment on the poor innocent girl, despite the fact that he always left her red and raw at the end of the night, the depraved part of his mind enjoyed it immensely.

"Good evening Sir, I trust those documents are for me." He greeted him politely and motioned toward the folder in his hand.
 
The thunder and lightning brought more then one figure to the house that evening. Rene strode through the unrelenting weather, umbrella in hand as he kept himself sheltered from the rain that had come on suddenly. He hated it, even as he knew his long jacket would protect his finely tailored dark grey suit from the worst of it. Even if it was the girls who would be dressing to impress, Rene never wanted to leave any doubt when he got into a room that he was prepared for anything that might come his way, if his manner and bearing left any doubt to it.

An attendant came to him quickly. "May I have your jacket, sir?" Not to steal, obviously, but to keep safe until the night's events were concluded.

"Yes." His voice was simple, unnoticeable, much like his stride and appearance when he wanted to be. Rene was a man of unremarkable stature, but his bearing and drive left no doubt as to what position he expected to occupy at any given moment, as a challenging, measuring look took in the room around him. This was his first visit to the house, and he was hoping to be impressed when the night was over, as he had been promised nothing less then the finest the house had to offer.

Roughly fifteen seconds after his entrance, a waitress came over with his drink. So far, so good, as he'd mentioned only off handedly of his affection for Scotch in his correspondences with Sir. "Thank you." He responded kindly, looking the woman over as she walked away. No doubt she was good company for someone, but not his. It wasn't as if he wouldn't be content with the lady's services, he figured; everyone who got hired in a house like this had 'skills' of some sort. But she wasn't one of the 'girls' Sir had mentioned. It only took her bearing to tell that, it had nothing to do with her figure or outfit.

When Rene had made a request to come to Lennox House to indulge of the services of one of their girls, he had asked for the best. And as he was led into another foyer, Rene could only hope that he would get what he was promised. The best Lennox House had to offer.

If they wanted him to come back and further indulge, they would have no choice but to do so.
 
Vera slightly jumped when Sir called out her name, it was as if she was a light and he was the switch and he just turned her on so she turned to him quickly. His words were like a hidden knife, sharp, deadly, and always on hand. She nodded to him as her stomach twisted and knotted up with the dislike of what he was so thrilled about. “I will not let you or the clients down sir,” she quickly voiced for he hated waiting for anything, especially answers or acknowledgement to his statements. Goose bumps ran down her spine again as the words ’make certain’ boomed in her head once more, only if he really knew how much she hated this. Her eyes fell to the floor quickly from him, as she really didn’t have to do much for the girls were always on top of being ready for their clients. She was just a reminder to them of sir. A figure that bore his authority and reminded the girls of whom was in charge and what was expected of them.

She let out a sigh of relief when he turned and walked away, her eyes glued to him as she watched the arrogance swaying side to side as if he was untouchable and the most frightening thing about the whole thing is that he was correct. Her mouth filled with a distaste of that thought as she turned away from him and stood looking at the other puppets as they bounce around making sure the lobby was ready as well. She shook her head as the helplessness settled into her chest. “Sorry girls but it’s time.”

“Girls I need all of you in the lobby in five minutes fully prepared for your clients. I want to look and check each one of you so hustle your cute little asses and get out here.” It was time that she had to use the sir glove that was put on her to get them to focus upon the evening’s event. Her gaze partially remained looking down at the floor her thoughts were more on her mind than where she was walking. “God I hate these evenings when he plans the roster instead of me. I hope all you girls have gentlemen this evening and my services isn’t needed.” She whispered low intended to be to herself.

She walked over to the stage, “Come on girls now..” She tossed her weight around in disgust she would rather be wrapping her arms around each one instead of barking orders at them. She always tried to be the salt and pepper with them leaning heavier on the salt for she loved each one of them and hated issuing out the pepper. ‘Come on a few clients have came early so let’s go.”
 
"Gentlemen, welcome!" Sir smiled through his consternation, schedules were important to the operation of his realm, and early arrivals were something he could scarcely control. "Forgive the lack of appealing beauties, but they are in the process of making themselves ready to dazzle and delight. You know how women can be about their hair an makeup, I'm sure. Please make yourselves comfortable."

The truth was, Sir had forgotten completely about the list of Rocket's transgressions for this demanding and specific Mr. Hardwrite. He'd need to stall them both for long enough to throw something together, so as not to cause insult. The customer was, as a rule, always right. He was glad to see Rene making himself comfortable and enjoying the Scotch he'd selected a few moments prior.

Sir's eye fell suddenly on one of the Staff who carried a box of expensive, imported cigars. Two swift curls of gloved fingers brought the man running.

"Gentlemen, please help yourselves and get comfortable. I'm certain the girls will be coming any moment now. Also, take a moment to ensure that you have the complete payment enclosed in the envelopes you've brought with you. Any shortages in payment will be viewed as theft and dealt with accordingly. I'll go get that list for you now, Principal Hardwrite."

Sir made his way quickly back to his office, loading a sheet of paper into the typesetter on his desk.

Disciplinary Report: Rocket
Smart-mouthing, theft from the kitchen, trading in contraband...


...and on like that until he'd compiled a reasonable list of reasons for this trick to be rough with her. Why he needed reasons was beyond Sir's comprehension. Hardwrite was paying for the pleasure of using her, that was all the reason Sir needed.
 
Rene measured the establishment's proprietor; this 'Sir' was welcoming them with all of the grace he could muster. It was clear he had not expected his...correction, 'their' presence, as Rene was not the only customer for the evening. He did not acknowledge the presence of this 'Hardwrite', who's name only became clear to him after Sir mentioned it. They weren't here for each other, and Rene was not one for useless small talk as he had a seat in a comfortable chair. He declined the offer of a cigar; that particular indulgence was not the one he was here to sate tonight.

At Sir's suggestion, however, he did ensure that his payment was fully entombed into his jacket pocket. A small envelope with large bills. Larger then he was used to giving out in cash, even for services like this. But he rested assured, with another small sip of his drink, that either way, his money would not be wasted. Either this house would satisfy his 'needs' and prove worthy of further indulgence and patronage, or he would find out that it wasn't, having made an investment to determine so.

It was only money. He simply sat back, awaiting Sir's return and the presence of the 'girls'...
 
Principle Hardwrite

Principle Hardwrite accepted the cigar as he always did. He noted the arrival of another gentleman; a calm confident man whom exuberated an aura of self importance even in a place like this. He'd seen his type before, he even socialised with them from time to time, but tonight was not a night for meet and greet. They were both there for one reason and one alone. The girls.

Principle Hardwrite made himself comfortable on the nearby seating provided. He gestured to a nearby staff member and instructed them to bring him his usual scotch. The request was quickly fulfilled and he drained the first glass prompting immediately for a second. He checked his watch again; timing was everything for him and right now, his girl was in danger of being late.
 
Sweet Pea~Ode to Moonlight

Once the music resumes, once baby sister has begun to focus on helping her NEW partner become acclimated? It's best to leave.

Time to allow long, lithe legs to carry her away, to silence and all things girly.

Not that she wants to get on with it but truth is, if she stays? She will cause a scene and THAT would cause trouble, for everyone. So, she retreats.

Body flees from the main hall to a side hall. From the side hall to kitchen and then through it, to her suite. She doesn't allow herself to think about it. Will do no good. After all, Madam has spoken and the way it is will remain until either Sir or Madam decide to change it back.

Fuck.


Sweet Pea entered her suite in a whirlwind of movement, tossing work out clothes hither, thither and yon before heading for her private bath. Long minutes were spent soaking before she put her loofah to work scrubbing away layers of sweat and anger. Another few minutes were spent shaving, removing any unsightly hairs that had attempted to grow back while she hadn't been paying attention.

Soon enough, she stepped from the tub and dried off. Lotions were applied. Make-up painted on with a deft hand. She strode nude from bathroom to dressing room and plotted her outfit for the evening.

Sir had said pretty.

He had said evening gowns.

Slim fingers pawed through the gowns held in her closet, finally settling on an ice blue sheath. The dress was strapless, damn near backless and cut from ankle to left thigh.

"Undergarments...I need...oh yeah..."

Sweet Pea moved from the closet to her dresser and pulled out a white satin merry widow with attached garters and nude, lace topped thigh highs. Four inch pumps, dyed to match the dress were pulled from their respective spots on her shoe tree. Finally, she began to dress.

When she finished? The girl stepped before the full length mirror that graced the back of her door. Green eyes took in her form~ from the loose wave of her golden hair down to the toes of the pumps that graced her feet.

She would do.

She returned to the main hall. So far, none of the other girls had made their appearance...and it seemed that she was the first to show, just like always. It was eerily quiet, not soundless but...the sounds were muted, almost non-existent.
She felt as if she were starring in an underwater thriller. To make matters worse? She worried that tonight? She wouldn't have any takers. And that...would be even worse than actually having a caller.

'Fuck.'
 
Back
Top