Anonymous Secrets Thread

- 18, Male - I went to my sisters house and my hot cousin was there, when my sister went to bed my cousin came in with a see threw nighty, we fucked on the couch. I left and have never seen her since.

Here is my personal confession of the day.

- There is a woman at work that I know likes me. She is cute enough, but very nervous around me. She usually drops something and or stutters when I am around because she gets so nervous.

I like her well enough, but I haven't done anything about it because I just have this feeling that she will be incredibly, incredibly clingy.

Okay, everybody sign off and give me advice for this one. I eagerly await your wisdom.

- There is a woman at work that I know likes me. She is cute enough, but very nervous around me. She usually drops something and or stutters when I am around because she gets so nervous.

I like her well enough, but I haven't done anything about it because I just have this feeling that she will be incredibly, incredibly clingy.

Okay, everybody sign off and give me advice for this one. I eagerly await your wisdom.

Possibly, but if she's worth the effort, you'll never know unless you invest the initial time. Live with no regrets. Could've, should've.

Have you ever seen Fatal Attraction? If you even suspect that she will be clingy and you're not wanting that kind of relationship, then stay the fuck away! Lol. You don't want a stalker. That ish is NOT fun!

Something to be said for instincts and living with no regrets. Ah, such a sweet conundrum.

mmm....you work with her. It could get crazy bad....or you could find she's exactly what you want in a woman. I'd befriend her first.

P>S> you must be awfully cute and charming if she gets so nervous around you ;)

Oh, important point.

Like almost everyone at my office she carries a gun.

mmm....you work with her. It could get crazy bad....or you could find she's exactly what you want in a woman. I'd befriend her first.

P>S> you must be awfully cute and charming if she gets so nervous around you ;)

That's nice of you to say, but she is a fairly nervous person to begin with.

However, cute and charming do happen to be my specialties.

Oh, important point.

So, unlikely to ask you the famous, is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me. She'll just assume...

hmmm... what if she gets all flustered, drops her gun in the process of disrobing and then shoots you? yikes!

stalker mode is a little scary, but catching a bullet is a little worse when it is added into the mix.

Oh, important point.

That's hot.

IMHO - she's not going to turn all clingy. She's gonna get the nails out and leave marks. She could be a keeper. :D

hmmm... what if she gets all flustered, drops her gun in the process of disrobing and then shoots you? yikes!

stalker mode is a little scary, but catching a bullet is a little worse when it is added into the mix.

Interesting point

Oh, important point.

A nervous gun toting stalker :eek::eek::eek: oops !

(JK)

If everyone carries a gun then it probably isn't any big deal in the equation :)

That's hot.

IMHO - she's not going to turn all clingy. She's gonna get the nails out and leave marks. She could be a keeper. :D

Cue the music..."Today I felt her muthafuckin nails on my face, I gotta say it was a good day":cool:

A mentor of mine once said "don't get your butter where you get your bread" I believe that and think there are prolly plenty of other fish in the sea - I would not risk the potential complications.

One thing's for certain, she knows how to handle a gun.

full_metal_jacket_r4MyGun01.jpg

A mentor of mine once said "don't get your butter where you get your bread" I believe that and think there are prolly plenty of other fish in the sea - I would not risk the potential complications.

yeah, I have to agree... enjoy making her fidget and get all nervous. but I think I'd leave it at that.

Oh, important point.

Nervous and well armed;
Not what one usually considers to be a good situation.
You work with her and she projects a clingy vibe, and is nervous and is well armed...
I don't have the wealth of details you have, my friend, but given the above, there are a lot of ways this could end, most of them aren't particularly good.

O so wet gave the best advice; make friends, but keep her at arms length until you've got a much better grasp in her internal dynamics.
Date another woman during this time to see how she reacts.
Wear kevlar underwear

Good luck with that!

Good solid advice

Back