Virgin Voyage

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Welcum to Lit :D :D :D :D

Would love to chat some time..you can PM me anytime

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: hmmmm....

I can do videos and I did think about using the stills...trying to work out if I can do that....may need t get some new software by the sound of things.

Or maybe you should all just look at the webcam ;) lol

magusfire25 said:
one trick I use, is if your camera or webcam has a movie making feature. make a short movie, then take it into something like windows movie maker and take screenshots of frames from the movie

web cam

just tell us how to view...i know i'll be there, and i am sure others will follow!

Re: web cam

If anyone wants to send me their id for yahoo messenger I *may* get back to you.....

Edited to let all the new people to the thread know that I don't do this anymore, so please DON'T send your yahoo id asking for a webcam chat.
massfunm25 said:
just tell us how to view...i know i'll be there, and i am sure others will follow!

Last edited:
Welcome to Lit! Incredibly hot pics.:p
Looking forward to many, many more! :D
-miles

Simply delicious!!! Soooooooo glad you decided to share your beautiful sexy self with all of us and CAN'T wait for more!!!

Hugger

:) wow great looking pic's darling hope to see more

welcum to lit

:rose: x12

lovely

I have to get a job where I can watch all day for threads like this with such a lovely woman

very erotic and sexy and such purrrrrrrrfect breasts you got this gurl so hot I am so frustrated I missed the first pics let me suck that finger

pinkstarfish said:
i'll give you mine hottie...

i want to see you sooo bad. i'm swolen and throbbing thinking about it...:heart: -- pinkie

I'm swollen and throbbing thinking about pinkie thinking about smartandsexy :devil:

Wow I'm suddenly sorry I didn't check this site earlier tonight. You are a genuine knockout. Your breasts are so.....lickable!

smartandsexy was teasing me live on cam, with this banana, and wanted to show you all how she eats it. Here's # 1 of 3

thank you for sharing shy guy god she is so hot and erotic mmmmmmmmmmm

ShyGuy68 said:
smartandsexy was teasing me live on cam, with this banana, and wanted to show you all how she eats it. Here's # 1 of 3

you lucky bastard:D

Would love to see more of you in lingerie.
Your breasts look so inviting in those bras.:p

I apparently live in the wrong town. We don't have women that hot here. heh

pinkstarfish said:
i'm so happy i met you.:heart: ;) :devil:

Ahh...in a perfect world I wouldn't have to pretend that was directed towards me. :) But since it's not aperfect world....I have to get back to pretending now. heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back