The Celebrity (closed for MzSeductress)

John was lost in lust again. He was thrusting harder and harder into Caty, wanting to cum inside her again. He listened to her moans, which only encouraged him to continue. He completely forgot about his ringing phone, his job as a detective, and his wife.

All he was thinking about was fucking Caty until they both came. He wanted to make her scream, and he couldn't stop himself. He fucked her harder and faster, his hands holding her hips. The water from the shower falling down over the two of them. He grunted, "Fuck you feel amazing...."
 
Caty moaned loudly panting and holding herself the best she could." uhhh yes yes yessss!!!" she yelled loudly her voice trembling from pleasure. She threw her head back feeling him grip her hair as he moaned and grunted quickening his pace and kissing her neck.

She screamed out feeling him push deeper than a man had ever been inside of her before causing her to reach behind her and grip one of the hands at her hips "Oh my... Mmm your gonna make me cum Detective" She moaned loudly
 
John heard her moans, and felt her hand gripping his on her hip. He continued to thrust in and out of her harder, wanting to bring her to another orgasm. He was lost, he would never have thought he would have cheated on his wife, twice with a murder suspect. However, here he was, in her shower, fucking her like he had never fucked his wife. She was bringing something out of him that was out of his character, and he knew it was so wrong.

He did not care, that was the issue. He did not care about his wife. He did not care that she was a murder suspect. He did not care that this action was out of character. Right now, all he cared about was cumming inside her again. To feel the building orgasm he had inside of him, release. He thrust his hips harder, grunting into her ear. "Fuck.... I need to cum, god make me cum Caty!"
 
Caty moaned trembling in his arms as he continued fucking her hard and bringing her towards her orgasm.She heard him grunt in her ear"Fuck.... I need to cum, god make me cum Caty!".

Caty panted feeling herself grow closer and wailed "OHHH fucckkk mmm yes cum for me detective!!!!!"
 
John heard her begging him to cum. His hips thrusting harder into her, his mind lost in pleasure. His body feeling the orgasm coming. He grunted as he pushed his cock deep inside of her, his cock began to spasm. He groaned, "ahhhh fuck..... I am cumming!"

His cock exploded inside of Caty's tight pussy, his hips not slowing down, continuing to fuck her, wanting every last drop of his cum to be milked out of him by her perfect pussy. He felt his body shaking, his arms wrapping around her stomach as he kept thrusting, feeling his orgasm slowing down.
 
Caty quivered against him as he held her fucking her hard and leading her to her own screeching orgasm. She panted as he slowed down a bit her head resting on his chest as he held hernfrom behind and the both of them tried to catch their breath.

Caty grinned feeling his cock slip out and sighed in content. She turned towards the detective and kissed him deeply still horny from their quickie but knowing he had to leave " That was fun John" she said and stroked his cock smirking.

She stepped back turning of the shower and asked" Do you have to leave now detective?"
 
John felt his orgasm subside, and his breath began to slow. His breathing heavy as his cock slipped out of her. He groaned, "God...... what am I doing........" he asked out loud, knowing he had a wife at home, and a job to worry about. He felt her turn, and her hand begin to stroke his cock as she smiled.

"God...... yes..... I have to leave.... I bet the office called while we were doing this...." he said softly. Her hand egging on his cock again. He tried to focus, knowing he had to stop this. "God..... I am married....." he said softly as his eyes closed, her hand clouding his thoughts again. "I really need to go......" he said softly, almost in a whisper.
 
Caty grinned knowing that he was getting riled up again from her stroking " Awww that's too bad John... I was hoping you could stay for more fun... guess I'll just have to use that big long dildo ive been keeping myself happy with, "

She smirked seeing his eyes pop open in shock and she giggled " Mmm I bet youd like to see me use it ...wouldnt you?" She felt his cock jump in her hand as if to answer her question and she got on her knees in the tub slowly taking him into her mouth.
 
John heard Cat, and he began to speak, "Caty.... I am sorry.... I can't stay....." he trailed off as she mentioned the dildo. He felt his cock jump in excitement. His eyes on her, as he watched her slowly lower to her knees. John felt his mind starting to imagine her pushing the dildo in and out of herself while he watched. He groaned as he felt her breath on his cock.

"Oh god.... wait...." he moaned as she slowly slid his cock past her amazing, full lips. John felt his eyes close, as her warm mouth surrounded his growing shaft. "mmmm god..... my job...." he moaned.
 
Cat slowly sucked John and stroked him hearing him murmur something about his job and groan but for now she was lost on giving him another mind blowing orgasm before he left to leave him with something he could think of while on the job.

She licked his entire length seeing his eyes glued to hers as she did so and then took him as far into her mouth as she could gagging slightly. She heard him moan loudly and lace his fingers into her hair urging her to take more which she did.

She gasped for air feeling his cock swell in a tale tell sign and she panted " mmmm cum for me detective" she groaned sliding her fingers inside herself fucking them while she pleasured him with the other hand and continued sucking him.
 
John was lost, he knew he had to leave. He knew that Caty was a murder suspect, that he was married, that he was supposed to be one of the better guys on the force. He knew all of that, but the pleasure that Caty was giving him was driving all of that out of his mind, and instead, making him focus on having yet another orgasm. He felt his hands instinctively moving to her hair, grabbing handfuls of her hair.

"ahhhh god.... fuck...." he moaned in pleasure, as he stared down into her eyes, watching her seductive eyes stare at him as she pleasured his cock. As she moved him further and further into her mouth, he could not believe how deep she was taking him. His wife could never get his length that far into her mouth. He felt his cock rock hard, begin to twitch, and he grunted.

"God...... you are going to make me cum..... fuck, if you keep that up...." he said, his cock not wanting her to stop pleasuring him, but his balls needing release. He could not believe she was going to make him cum again.
 
Caty grinned inwardly and moaned around his length feeling him push slightly and pant so she quickened her pace wanting the detective to cum for her. He grunted above her and began fucking her throat inna rhythm lost to what he was doing as his orgasm roughly approached.

She moaned loudly around his cock her fingers deep in her pussy pleasuing herself as she pleasured him and she gasped panting "mmmm yeah you like me aucking your cock dont you?"
 
John felt his hands grabbing her hair, his head fell back as her pace quickened. Her full lips, and warm mouth pleasuring his cock again, and his mind was lost in the pleasure she was giving him. His grunting and moaning got louder, as he almost begged her, "god don't stop...... suck me Caty, suck me!" John felt his cock at the back of her throat as he pushed his hips towards her, trying to fuck her mouth.

John heard her gasp, and her words egged him on more. He pushed into her mouth further, feeling his balls tighten. "Fuck.... I am going to cum...... god dammit...." he grunted as his hands gripped her hair, holding her on his cock as it exploded into her perfect mouth. He began to softly push his hips into her, as his orgasm pushed more and more cum out into her mouth.
 
Caty moaned hearing him beg her not to stop. She panted as he began fucking her throat and she gripped his hips swallowing as much of his cum as she could. She felt John pull out of her mouth and she gave him a sexy grin and licked his cock "Mmmm fuck your sexy detective" she said and stood up kissing him deeply.

She wiped her fingers on his lips letting him taste her as well and stroked his cock one last time and smirked "Mmm I guess you should go detective im sure you have to get back and theyre wondering where you went."
 
Back
Top