"Sound off on Tramp Stamps"

I am 45 and separated from my husband of 20 years about a year ago. I have been thinking of getting one as a sign of my independence from him.
 
The wife's ink...

My wife's arms and legs are covered in ink. She also has the sexiest "tramp stamp". I never tire of looking at it when I'm fucking her from behind.
 
I love to see them on a very young, very pretty girl, preferably 'alternative' with short hair.

I had an affair with a lady off this forum a few years ago; she got herself branded at the base of her spine 'DFT' (Dirty's Fuck Toy). My name at the time was DirtyX and she wanted to be owned by me.
 
I love my body, and I see so many guys and gals with such nice skin and muscle and curves. I think of the human body as a beautiful sculpture. I never want to see it tagged like a priceless statue painted with graffiti.
 
As someone who does have 2 small tattoos which are covered by panties, I am not a fan of a lot of tattoos. I don't like big huge tattoos on men or women. I like simple ones and honestly, some people wear them better then others. My tattoos are for me and only me, but I do agree that now a days they are a fad. A cool thing to get. Kids want them before they're even old enough to get them, and they don't put much thought into a meaning. Just that it's cool to get one.
The tramp stamp, I think can be sexy on some women. But as it's been said, Something more artistic and simple vs some major huge totally colorful thing staring back. No matter what, some women wear it better then others.. I don't think I'd wear one well. I don't have the right shape for it.
 
Kids want them before they're even old enough to get them, and they don't put much thought into a meaning. Just that it's cool to get one.

I waited a while to get mine (as in until I was 31) and put a ton of research into both tattoos. And both have meanings for me that I know will stick with me for a long time - one is a royal flush with the scales of justice in place of the big Ace of Spades symbol (I'm a law student and a casino dealer, and my dream is to work in gaming law) and the other is a chain with a broken link around my left bicep (the broken link is green for kidney disease awareness and is flanked by my deceased MIL's birth and death dates...I lost my beloved MIL to a rare complication of kidney disease in March.)

If kids don't put a lot of thought into a tattoo, they are doing themselves a great disservice. However, if someone puts a lot of thought into a tattoo and avoids the most easily regretted ones (face and hands, name tattoos, flavor of the month, poorly designed) then they will be as grateful for their ink as I am.
 
And this was me too. I was well into adult hood before I got mine and until I got these, I always said I'd never had a tattoo, but they spoke to me. Fit my personality. Like you, I plan to get another in memory of both my parents, but since I have not totally decided the design I want, I wont rush into it. My Mom passed away from strokes/heart attacks and my Dad from Lung cancer. Obviously a ribbon is in there somewhere, but my Mom loved Frogs and my Dad an Eagle, So there's just too many options. But when I do it, it will be small and not out there staring at everyone who looks at me. It'll be for me.
 
I personally like the tramp stamps, if they are well done. I do not like the larger ones or the ones that stretch across the entire back. I used to date a woman that had a small smiley face with the words caught you looking around the outside of the round smiley face. It was hot, she was hot. Looked great on her, she used to wear low rise jeans, and shorts with cropped tops, so her midsection and her tramp stamp was always visible.

Current girl that I have been seeing has one as well. Looks great on her as well. it is two dolphins in a circular pattern just above her ass crack. Looks awesome when she is wearing her thong bikini bottoms.
 
I enjoy them, as a bit of variety, and often as a give away of an older woman's younger, wilder days.
 
I don't mind a woman with some ink. I just don't get it when they put it in a place that they can never see. How does a woman get enjoyment from a tramp stamp?
 
Not really crazy about the "tramp stamp". Or tattoos.

There are exceptions to every rule or course, and a well chosen and well drawn tattoo can be attractive. But less is more.

But am not a fan of the tattoos across the chest, I see more young girls getting these.
 
I have 4 tattoos. 3 with a level of meaning and one that was more an impulse tat. But I love them all. I would never try to talk someone into getting just A tattoo. They do hurt like hell to get and no removal process truly removes it 100%.

But I do find it a turn on to catch an unintentional glimpse of one on a woman's back. I equate it to knowing a woman is wearing sexy lingerie under a conservative dress.
 
First and foremost...to each there own. I believe, do as you see fit. as long as you don't force me to accept it... That said...

Not a big fan of woman with body Graffiti..."TRAMP Stamps"

Now, on the other hand. The temporary tats have become really good. the Ink shop near my shooting range (has since closed)...One of the artist started doing 'temporary tats'..she's made more money doing them.. and the last quite a while.. "Good for summer" fun she said
 
Back
Top